Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

STAR ENERGY

rawriecheezball

I was wondering if invo/evocation of energy from the stars is possible during the day or when the star is not visible.

Well, if the stars will always just be there - day or night, (they're just not visible during the day because our own star outshines them) wouldn't invo/evocation of star energy be available not only during the night but in the day, as well?

Also, since, like I said, the stars will always just be there - they'd only sometimes be visible or invisible - is it really necessary for the star to be visible for star energy invo/evocation to be possible?

Just wondering as, if my points are valid, and invo/evocation of star energy turns out to be possible any time + anywhere, whether or not the heavenly being is visible, witchcraft will be much more powerful for all of us.

I'd also like to complain that ALL of my posts have not been showing up.
I'm VERY active in this group and I strive to answer all the questions, yet none of my answers actually SHOW UP.
I believe my posts will deem very useful, once given the chance to actually prove themselves.

AVE SATANAS!
AVE BAAL ZEBUB!
AVE AZAZEL!
AVE ASTAROTH!
AVE THOTH!
AVE HORUS!

Put me on your ring tone,
-H.P. B. Istreblyat' Cheah

some of mine have not shown up either, I think the Moderator is just getting to know us....please be patient! : )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rawriecheezball" <rawriecheezball@... wrote:

I was wondering if invo/evocation of energy from the stars is possible during the day or when the star is not visible.

Well, if the stars will always just be there - day or night, (they're just not visible during the day because our own star outshines them) wouldn't invo/evocation of star energy be available not only during the night but in the day, as well?

Also, since, like I said, the stars will always just be there - they'd only sometimes be visible or invisible - is it really necessary for the star to be visible for star energy invo/evocation to be possible?

Just wondering as, if my points are valid, and invo/evocation of star energy turns out to be possible any time + anywhere, whether or not the heavenly being is visible, witchcraft will be much more powerful for all of us.

I'd also like to complain that ALL of my posts have not been showing up.
I'm VERY active in this group and I strive to answer all the questions, yet none of my answers actually SHOW UP.
I believe my posts will deem very useful, once given the chance to actually prove themselves.

AVE SATANAS!
AVE BAAL ZEBUB!
AVE AZAZEL!
AVE ASTAROTH!
AVE THOTH!
AVE HORUS!

Put me on your ring tone,
-H.P. B. Istreblyat' Cheah

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back