Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Standard Ritual

rayaddams

hi, is it okay if I just use a red or blue candal in the dark, for my rituals to Father? (just light a candal) i cant use incense or anything like that because my mother is christian, and she'd immediatley think that i was trying to get rid of the smelll of cigarettes or weed. then she might think i am involved with satanism.

yes it is okay.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 11:05 AM EDT rayaddams wrote:

hi, is it okay if I just use a red or blue candal in the dark, for my rituals to Father? (just light a candal) i cant use incense or anything like that because my mother is christian, and she'd immediatley think that i was trying to get rid of the smelll of cigarettes or weed. then she might think i am involved with satanism.

What about reed diffusers?
Are those okay?
I always wondered on that.
Also I have to ask but won't burning paper in rituals such as this set off a smoke alarm?
And not that I judging or anything but do you use weed or cigs?
If so on weed then remember some things out there can be bad for the aura and can really put a damper on progress.
Just thought you outta know that

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 11, 2012, at 8:05 AM, "rayaddams" <rayaddams@... wrote:
=

--- In [email protected], hotstudman95@... wrote:

What about reed diffusers?

Are those okay?

I always wondered on that.

Also I have to ask but won't burning paper in rituals such as this set off a smoke alarm?

And not that I judging or anything but do you use weed or cigs?

If so on weed then remember some things out there can be bad for the aura and can really put a damper on progress.

Just thought you outta know that

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2012, at 8:05 AM, "rayaddams" rayaddams@... wrote:

I do not recommend smoking cigarettes--I don't call them cancer sticks for nothing (and they waste money to create negative value, something that has the power to program your subconscious mind to repel money).  Weed also has the power to open your mind to the angels, which you do not want.  Other than that, it is responsibility to the responsible.  Aside noting the natural consequences, there is no additional punishment. Yes, burning paper has the potential to burp the smoke alarm.  Make sure your smoke alarm is disabled if this is a problem--opening a window will help, as will limiting the amount of paper you burn at one setting.  You have to be careful about containing the paper--or a burping fire alarm could be the least of your worries.  Unattended candles have the potential to become house fires, and if your burning bowl isn't big enough you could start with a paper fire that becomes a kitchen or living room fire and then a house fire.  Practice fire safety--after all, people have been using candles and gas lamps for centuries without burning their homes down. Some may worry about the odor of incense.  You might have xians sharing your house, especially children.  Incense is a formality--if you cannot get access to fine incense, it is a safety issue for you, or you cannot burn it without getting your parents pissed, then you can skip it.  Also, it is better without any incense than using the crap incense found at the discount stores.  And if all you have for candles are the kike sabbath candles, I advocate a shopping trip for some better ones or going to the Duat Designs to pick up some better ones.  Or, if no paper burning is needed, using a LED candle will do in a pinch--no fire risk there, and no evidence that you were using a candle. Hail Satan![/B]

My question is what is the importance and significance of performing the standard ritual. why is it important?

Do you mean dedication ritual or ..? 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Standard Ritual

My question is what is the importance and significance of performing the standard ritual. why is it important?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back