Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

St. John's Wort

hailazazel

Did you guys tried St. John's Wort for depression? Is it worth trying?
I suffer from mild depression (also called Dysthymia) for all of my life. I already keep up my meditations but I want to further trying to help it. So, anyone tried it? Good / bad results? Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] St. John's Wort
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 5:29:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Did you guys tried St. John's Wort for depression? Is it worth trying?
I suffer from mild depression (also called Dysthymia) for all of my life. I already keep up my meditations but I want to further trying to help it. So, anyone tried it? Good / bad results? Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!

[/TD]

If you are on other medication like Zolfolt or Prozac SSRIs; St James Wort should not be mixed with them as it acts like a SSRI and you could have a Serotonin overload. Natural diet high in Trytophan (an amino acid) and Adequate B complex especially Folic acid of at least 400mcg if you are a women and Vitamin C and zinc fights off anxiety and depression. Foods high in Trytophan - bananas, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese,turkey and chicken, avocados. Also, limit your intake of caffeine it can cause anxiety and in high amounts 'caffeine psychosis'.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

I don't use any other medication. I thought about trying St. John's Wort because it seems the most natural to me.
I don't drink coffee.
Also I'm 18 years old male. Is St. John's Wort a good combination with Omega 3?
By the way I know it is not relate to Satanism, I just trust your opinions more than others, and I want to heal my fucking depression.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

If you are on other medication like Zolfolt or Prozac SSRIs; St James Wort should not be mixed with them as it acts like a SSRI and you could have a Serotonin overload. Natural diet high in Trytophan (an amino acid) and Adequate B complex especially Folic acid of at least 400mcg if you are a women and Vitamin C and zinc fights off anxiety and depression. Foods high in Trytophan - bananas, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese,turkey and chicken, avocados. Also, limit your intake of caffeine it can cause anxiety and in high amounts 'caffeine psychosis'.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

I've only been told to avoid taking it if you are already taking antidepressants. Now as to whether or not it works I haven't got a clue. I guess it's worth a try since phytotherapy can be quite helpful. But it probably depends on the person as well.

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hi,

Sometimes St Johns Wort interferes with prescribed depression medication so check with your doctor first.Always.
Even though we in the UK have an NHS out to kill us!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "hailazazel@..." <hailazazel@...
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] St. John's Wort

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Did you guys tried St. John's Wort for depression? Is it worth trying?

HAIL SATAN!!

[/TD]

Can you advice on a good herb book?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I heard that too. you might consider picking up a simple herb book there are many good ones on the market.They are very informative in discovering what is good for what.Herbs really do help in diseases in our body and add in some health benefits.After all medicine is made from herbs.I would suggest talking to our sisters Shannon and lydia also since that is their field of Satanic help in our group.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I have taken st. Johns wort and it did wonders for my depression! Herbs affect everyone differently because everyones body chemistry is different. I had ptsd and depression. Giving it a try wouldn't hurt and if you need help with anxiety, try valerian root at night because it will make you sleepy. Hail Satan!
On Feb 11, 2013 11:10 AM, "Jane Reed" <janereed747@... wrote:
  Hi,

Sometimes St Johns Wort interferes with prescribed depression medication so check with your doctor first.Always.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "hailazazel@..." <hailazazel@...
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] St. John's Wort

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Did you guys tried St. John's Wort for depression? Is it worth trying?

HAIL SATAN!!

[/TD]

I will try it. I have read alot about this herb, it sounds worth trying. I'm also doing sport everyday and keep up with my Yoga and meditations.
Also should I use it only for 6 months? and then my depression will be gone? Or I need to use it for alot of time?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella M wrote:

I have taken st. Johns wort and it did wonders for my depression! Herbs
affect everyone differently because everyones body chemistry is different.
I had ptsd and depression. Giving it a try wouldn't hurt and if you need
help with anxiety, try valerian root at night because it will make you
sleepy.

Hail Satan!
On Feb 11, 2013 11:10 AM, "Jane Reed" wrote:

Hi,

Sometimes St Johns Wort interferes with prescribed depression medication
so check with your doctor first.Always.

------------------------------
*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "
hailazazel@..."
*Sent:* Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:03 PM
*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] St. John's Wort

I heard that too. you might consider picking up a simple herb book there
are many good ones on the market.They are very informative in discovering
what is good for what.Herbs really do help in diseases in our body and add
in some health benefits.After all medicine is made from herbs.I would
suggest talking to our sisters Shannon and lydia also since that is their
field of Satanic help in our group.

* To: * ;
* Subject: * [JoyofSatan666] St. John's Wort
* Sent: * Sun, Feb 10, 2013 5:29:52 PM

I suffer from mild depression (also called Dysthymia) for all of my life.
I already keep up my meditations but I want to further trying to help it.
So, anyone tried it? Good / bad results? Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, Omega 3s are great for your brain health take them and eat fish such as salmon or mackerel.

Also, I should mention to take at least 5000IU of Vitamin D3 per day, it effects your mood and is great for brain health. Contrary to popular belief Vitamin D3 is not a vitamin but a hormone that your body (skin) produces on exposure to sunlight. Just 10 minutues of sunlight and your body could produce as much as 10,000 IU of D3 - that why exposure to sunlight chases away the 'blues' depression.

Caffeine in not just in coffee. Caffeine is found in tea, coaco, yerba mate tea, colas, energy drinks, etc. - read labels. Some people are so sensitive to caffeine that even a small dose can induce anxiety.

Even though St. John's Wort is herbal it works like a SSRI like Prozac and Zoloft. The chemical compound in it is called hypericin. If you do try it start at a dose of 300mg of .3 percent hypericin extract in the morning with food. You may not see any results for a week or more and if there is no change you can double the dose in the morning. Caution-this herbal drug can stay in your body for 24 hours before it is broken down ,a concern.

A healthy diet, adaquate B complex and multi-vitamins plus D3 and exercise and sunlight can do wonders for mild depression. I think it's best to try the 'natural hygeine' rout to health first before you take any drug or herbal compounds. They are always there if you need them.

Hail Satan

I don't use any other medication. I thought about trying St. John's Wort because it seems the most natural to me.
I don't drink coffee.
By the way I know it is not relate to Satanism, I just trust your opinions more than others, and I want to heal my fucking depression.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

I rarely eat fish, I will try to add that into my meal.

I'm doing my Aura of Protection out in sunlight, 10 minutes. It's great, I noticed how I was calm after being out in front of the Sun.

I don't remember the last time I drank Cola, energy drinks, or coffee.
I only drink tea from time to time, also not too much.

I just bought from Amazon St. John's Wort Extract from "Source Naturals" brand. "Standardized to 0.3% hypericins", 300mg seems valid.
It advices to take 3 times a day. Are you sure I need to take one?

HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, Omega 3s are great for your brain health take them and eat fish such as salmon or mackerel.

Also, I should mention to take at least 5000IU of Vitamin D3 per day, it effects your mood and is great for brain health. Contrary to popular belief Vitamin D3 is not a vitamin but a hormone that your body (skin) produces on exposure to sunlight. Just 10 minutues of sunlight and your body could produce as much as 10,000 IU of D3 - that why exposure to sunlight chases away the 'blues' depression.

Caffeine in not just in coffee. Caffeine is found in tea, coaco, yerba mate tea, colas, energy drinks, etc. - read labels. Some people are so sensitive to caffeine that even a small dose can induce anxiety.

Even though St. John's Wort is herbal it works like a SSRI like Prozac and Zoloft. The chemical compound in it is called hypericin. If you do try it start at a dose of 300mg of .3 percent hypericin extract in the morning with food. You may not see any results for a week or more and if there is no change you can double the dose in the morning. Caution-this herbal drug can stay in your body for 24 hours before it is broken down ,a concern.

A healthy diet, adaquate B complex and multi-vitamins plus D3 and exercise and sunlight can do wonders for mild depression. I think it's best to try the 'natural hygeine' rout to health first before you take any drug or herbal compounds. They are always there if you need them.

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

I forgot to mention, I just started exercising.
I have a trampoline in my house, so I jump everyday 10 minutes, than walk 10 minutes. Combining these with some pushups, pullups and handstands. I don't feel any change yet, but I will give it some time.

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm doing my Aura of Protection out in sunlight, 10 minutes. It's great, I noticed how I was calm after being out in front of the Sun.

I just bought from Amazon St. John's Wort Extract from "Source Naturals" brand. "Standardized to 0.3% hypericins", 300mg seems valid.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: St. John's Wort
Sent: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 6:09:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I forgot to mention, I just started exercising.
I have a trampoline in my house, so I jump everyday 10 minutes, than walk 10 minutes. Combining these with some pushups, pullups and handstands. I don't feel any change yet, but I will give it some time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: St. John's Wort
Sent: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 4:25:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Can you advice on a good herb book?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I heard that too. you might consider picking up a simple herb book there are many good ones on the market.They are very informative in discovering what is good for what.Herbs really do help in diseases in our body and add in some health benefits.After all medicine is made from herbs.I would suggest talking to our sisters Shannon and lydia also since that is their field of Satanic help in our group.

[/TD]

Take one 300mg dose with breakfast and if you don't see any results in a week; double that to 2X300mg in the morning with food. If after another week you still don't see any difference add a third dose at noon Lunch time for a total of 900mg for the day 3X300mg. You want to take the least amount that will work for you; that could be 300 or 600 or 900mg per day. Do not take it near bed time as it can cause anxiety or insomnia. Something I should mention that you may not know but your brain is still being created, growing, developing Human brains are not complete to about the age of 23 or 24 ; that's why it is important not to impede it's development with psychoactive drugs. Feed your brain the correct nutrition and you will be blessed with a life time of good function. A good text that has Herbs referenced in it is "Heinerman's Encyclopedia of Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs", by John Heinerman. He was a medical anthropolgist and a consultant to the health food and herb industries. I don't know if it is still in print today; maybe you can secure one from a second hand book store.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

I was warned not to take overdose of St. John's Wort.
Isn't taking 600mg in the morning is too much?
Also how can I see a change after a week? It suggests 6 months of trying, to see full results.
And when I'm done with the 6 months, should I stop taking it? I mean, it is one time, regulating my brain cells, etc etc, and than I need to stop using it? Thank you keeperofstone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Take one 300mg dose with breakfast and if you don't see any results in a week; double that to 2X300mg in the morning with food. If after another week you still don't see any difference add a third dose at noon Lunch time for a total of 900mg for the day 3X300mg. You want to take the least amount that will work for you; that could be 300 or 600 or 900mg per day. Do not take it near bed time as it can cause anxiety or insomnia. Something I should mention that you may not know but your brain is still being created, growing, developing Human brains are not complete to about the age of 23 or 24 ; that's why it is important not to impede it's development with psychoactive drugs. Feed your brain the correct nutrition and you will be blessed with a life time of good function. A good text that has Herbs referenced in it is "Heinerman's Encyclopedia of Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs", by John Heinerman. He was a medical anthropolgist and a consultant to the health food and herb industries. I don't know if it is still in print today; maybe you can secure one from a second hand book store.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

St Johns Wort is very Good, I have taken it personally. However, Depression is caused by too little Bioelectricty. You want to feel Good, Meditate.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... alini.html

sleepy.

Hail Satan!

Hi,

hailazazel@..."

HAIL SATAN!!

If depression is caused by too little bioelectricity, how St. John's Wort is going to help me? I think there are many causes. My problem is definitely in the brain. I'm mentally ill. I have many mental disorders. And I think depression is the root of all of them. Once my brain produces more serotonin, the other illnesses will faint. All of those relate somehow. That is my opinion.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aldric.strickland" wrote:

St Johns Wort is very Good, I have taken it personally. However, Depression is caused by too little Bioelectricty. You want to feel Good, Meditate.

sleepy.

Hail Satan!

Hi,

hailazazel@"

HAIL SATAN!!

Along with St. John's Wort, how many Omega-3 pills to take daily?

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drug ... tml#Dosage
MedlinePlus recommends 9.6 grams/day.
"For depression along with conventional antidepressants: Fish oil 9.6 grams/day."
Is it serious? I thought about 3 pills a day, or something like that.

Oh and is this one good?
http://www.amazon.com/Heinerman-Encyclo ... +And+Herbs
It is the revised book of Heinerman, is it valid?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

No, it's not a one time period of six months and then your off it. It works like a SSRI and you would have to take it as long as you want the effect; if it works for you. People get 'hooked' on such drugs like Zoloft and Prozac and St John's Wort acts like a SSRI.

I can say I don't recommned it as it interfers with the natural metabolisim of serotonin. My mother had anxiety and depression and I wouldn't give St. John's Wort to her as she was in her 90's.

A product that I consider much safer and worked for her was 'Day & Nite' by Natrol. I actually took both the Day and Nite formula to evaluate it before I gave it to her. It worked for me - improved mood and induced sleep; I don't take it now but it work for her.

Day & Nite has a Day tablet that helps with anxiety and mood. You take 1 to 2 tabs during the day with food. The Nite formula brings on sleep as it contains Valerian Root and Melatonin ( the metabolite of serotonin) a hormone.

The Day tablet contains:
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Folic Acid
5-HTP
L-Theanine

The vitamins of B6, B12, and Folic Acid are Co-Factors that work with 5-HTP to produce Serotonin. L- Theanine (an amino acid) has proven to give one a clam but clear thinking mood; it is in Tea. Air Line Pilots like to take it as they acheive a clarity of thought and stress free mood without motor impairment.

I can't tell you what to take but I think it is best to go the most natural approach possible to help your problem.

St John's Wort maybe herbal but it acts like the powerful drugs of Zoloft and Prozac and they all have negative side effects including dependence. SSRI's can flatten your mood -flat line it - it can make you like a zombie - not happy, not sad , just no emotion. Not a good place to be; in my opinion.

Natrol's 'Day & Nite' formula can be purchased at GNC stores and major retailers in the vitamin department.

If you do try 'Day & Nite' DO NOT TAKE St, John's Wort as the Day formula contains 5-HTP and you could induce a serotonin overload -a serious condition.

Hail Satan

Also how can I see a change after a week? It suggests 6 months of trying, to see full results.
And when I'm done with the 6 months, should I stop taking it? I mean, it is one time, regulating my brain cells, etc etc, and than I need to stop using it? Thank you keeperofstone.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

When we open the chakras this heals Mental Problems. The Bioelectricty and especially working with the Chakras will fix these problems.

Serotonin will give you a high. However, this is a symptom reliever. You need to attack the root, which is Empowering your soul and changing who you are on every level.

If depression is caused by too little bioelectricity, how St. John's Wort is going to help me? I think there are many causes. My problem is definitely in the brain. I'm mentally ill. I have many mental disorders. And I think depression is the root of all of them. Once my brain produces more serotonin, the other illnesses will faint. All of those relate somehow. That is my opinion.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aldric.strickland" wrote:

sleepy.

Hail Satan!

Hi,

hailazazel@"

HAIL SATAN!!

Spirulina is the most nutritious food great for the brain has omegas

http://spirulina.greennutritionals.com. ... spirulina/ 1 tbsp 2 cup distilled water is the proper ratio blend and enjoy

Along with St. John's Wort, how many Omega-3 pills to take daily?

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drug ... tml#Dosage
MedlinePlus recommends 9.6 grams/day.
"For depression along with conventional antidepressants: Fish oil 9.6 grams/day."
Is it serious? I thought about 3 pills a day, or something like that.

Oh and is this one good?
http://www.amazon.com/Heinerman-Encyclo ... +And+Herbs
It is the revised book of Heinerman, is it valid?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Correction: The correct name of the Natrol Product is: 'Stress & Anxiety /Day & Nite ' not just Day & Nite.

Hail Satan

No, it's not a one time period of six months and then your off it. It works like a SSRI and you would have to take it as long as you want the effect; if it works for you. People get 'hooked' on such drugs like Zoloft and Prozac and St John's Wort acts like a SSRI.

I can say I don't recommned it as it interfers with the natural metabolisim of serotonin. My mother had anxiety and depression and I wouldn't give St. John's Wort to her as she was in her 90's.

A product that I consider much safer and worked for her was 'Day & Nite' by Natrol. I actually took both the Day and Nite formula to evaluate it before I gave it to her. It worked for me - improved mood and induced sleep; I don't take it now but it work for her.

Day & Nite has a Day tablet that helps with anxiety and mood. You take 1 to 2 tabs during the day with food. The Nite formula brings on sleep as it contains Valerian Root and Melatonin ( the metabolite of serotonin) a hormone.

The Day tablet contains:
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Folic Acid
5-HTP
L-Theanine

The vitamins of B6, B12, and Folic Acid are Co-Factors that work with 5-HTP to produce Serotonin. L- Theanine (an amino acid) has proven to give one a clam but clear thinking mood; it is in Tea. Air Line Pilots like to take it as they acheive a clarity of thought and stress free mood without motor impairment.

I can't tell you what to take but I think it is best to go the most natural approach possible to help your problem.

St John's Wort maybe herbal but it acts like the powerful drugs of Zoloft and Prozac and they all have negative side effects including dependence. SSRI's can flatten your mood -flat line it - it can make you like a zombie - not happy, not sad , just no emotion. Not a good place to be; in my opinion.

Natrol's 'Day & Nite' formula can be purchased at GNC stores and major retailers in the vitamin department.

If you do try 'Day & Nite' DO NOT TAKE St, John's Wort as the Day formula contains 5-HTP and you could induce a serotonin overload -a serious condition.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm just very confused right now.
I already started treatment with St. John's Wort.
I would define my depression as moderate. I do meditate, Yoga and exercise and feel like shit. All my life I feel like shit. I'm pretty sure I need some external help to get out of it.
Along with St. John's Wort, how many pills of Omega-3s to take?

HAIL SATAN!!

The Day tablet contains:
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Folic Acid
5-HTP
L-Theanine

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

I don't drink coffee.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!

I will not neglect Yoga and meditation which I'm already doing.
But don't you think that after 5 months of meditating, doing Yoga, 10 minutes a day in the Sun, and exercising (just started) I would feel alittle better? Well, I don't. I feel shit. And it's hard to do everything that way. I'm not weak, I'm just sick of feeling shit, and nothingness. I will use what I can to help me meditate. St. John's Wort don't have much side effects if you're not using any other medications. I use only SJW, and Omega-3 pills.

HAIL SATAN!!

When we open the chakras this heals Mental Problems. The Bioelectricty and especially working with the Chakras will fix these problems.

Serotonin will give you a high. However, this is a symptom reliever. You need to attack the root, which is Empowering your soul and changing who you are on every level.

HAIL SATAN!!

sleepy.

Hail Satan!

Hi,

hailazazel@"

HAIL SATAN!!

You may not be working hard enough on your chakras. Thats where the real change is at.

Also, there could be alot of Blocks in your Nadis. You need to remove the Dross from your soul.

Lastly, You need goals. Without a definete Purpose in life You will not feel fullfiled.

I will not neglect Yoga and meditation which I'm already doing.
But don't you think that after 5 months of meditating, doing Yoga, 10 minutes a day in the Sun, and exercising (just started) I would feel alittle better? Well, I don't. I feel shit. And it's hard to do everything that way. I'm not weak, I'm just sick of feeling shit, and nothingness. I will use what I can to help me meditate. St. John's Wort don't have much side effects if you're not using any other medications. I use only SJW, and Omega-3 pills.

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!

sleepy.

Hail Satan!

Hi,

hailazazel@"

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back