Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ssooo...

cynthiarussu

Back in '98 I stumbled upon a LaVeyian Bible, Throughout the time of seven years I studied it a lot. (don't jump to conclusions.) so from '98 to '05, I though LeVeyian was the only one. Okay, now I will shock the Hell into you all, I ended up in jail only cuz I was seeking vengence from this child molester. (Which after the first time he fucked me in '03 I gave him the ulsur thanks to Hecate's Umph.) I have had enough of that shit, so I took his car in '05. turns out I was in jail for a bit. Some how a christian fuck, asked me to read Job in the "bible." I did nothing better to do. I was happy to see that Satan helped god fuck up Job's life. It made me think of this scheme. A few of you might have done it. For five long pain-staking years, I had taken the path of Emitting Ors, going to those churches which I still think the "pastors" drug them to brainwash them. Seeing how I only said five, I recently found my way back into the ors. I am starting to remember the true side of Satanism. A few people on the Internet introduced me to Might is Right. AND I AM BACK WITH A VENGENCE!

(BTW I am a LGBT Activist as well as a Musician.^.^)
Cynthia of dENOTING Progression

Ssoooo...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cynthiarussu" <cynthiarussu@... wrote:

Back in '98 I stumbled upon a LaVeyian Bible, Throughout the time of seven years I studied it a lot. (don't jump to conclusions.) so from '98 to '05, I though LeVeyian was the only one. Okay, now I will shock the Hell into you all, I ended up in jail only cuz I was seeking vengence from this child molester. (Which after the first time he fucked me in '03 I gave him the ulsur thanks to Hecate's Umph.) I have had enough of that shit, so I took his car in '05. turns out I was in jail for a bit. Some how a christian fuck, asked me to read Job in the "bible." I did nothing better to do. I was happy to see that Satan helped god fuck up Job's life. It made me think of this scheme. A few of you might have done it. For five long pain-staking years, I had taken the path of Emitting Ors, going to those churches which I still think the "pastors" drug them to brainwash them. Seeing how I only said five, I recently found my way back into the ors. I am starting to remember the true side of Satanism. A few people on the Internet introduced me to Might is Right. AND I AM BACK WITH A VENGENCE!

lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

Ssoooo...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cynthiarussu" <cynthiarussu@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back