Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SS Warfare Kits, please read.

leaf.brian

I am in the process of making SS Warfare kits. Right now I'm thinking the kits would consist of stickers and flyers that would be put up in strategic places around where you live. One sticker idea that I have is, "Are you strong enough to admitt that you've been lied to your entire life? www.exposingchirstianity.com". If you at intrested in receiving one free of charge, send your name and mailing address to brianleaf2@.... Also if you have any suggestions please email me, this will be a big step in bringing awareness to true SS.

Lol why would anyone in their sane mind give you, a complete stranger, their full name and address? A better thing to do would be to make a kit for yourself and then tell the rest of us how you did it, so we can make one ourselves. Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:45:27 PM, "leaf.brian@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am in the process of making SS Warfare kits. Right now I'm thinking the kits would consist of stickers and flyers that would be put up in strategic places around where you live. One sticker idea that I have is, "Are you strong enough to admitt that you've been lied to your entire life? www.exposingchirstianity.com". If you at intrested in receiving one free of charge, send your name and mailing address to brianleaf2@.... Also if you have any suggestions please email me, this will be a big step in bringing awareness to true SS.

It's funny you mention this concept project. A few years ago in my area, there were sings post on corners of major roads saying something like "The Devil posted this" with a website with the name "the devil is real" or something along those lines. People were freaked out. One of the local TV news stations was even called to investigate and it actually made the news. Turns out it was an area Christian youth group that did it to "get people's attention" trying to scare them to go to their website for more info. Naturally people thought actual Satanist groups did it. I'm glad it made the news so everyone knew the real culprits behind it. Things seemed to backfire because a lot of people were not amused at all by the church's PR stunt and they were asked to take all the signs down. They did, but arrogantly claimed they were happy it made the news to give them more press.

SS warefare kit?... I thought u just needed to simply print papers and distribute them from the website this makes no sense. What else do you need besides that? C4? Ak47? Spray paint?

It sounds like a noble cause, but you need to study up on how to sell or give things away on the internet.  Talk to others about it and set up a website.  You're going to have trouble getting people to respond to you, because its a very bad idea to ask for or give out personal information over the internet in the manner you describe.  Their are many who make their living getting people to give them their personal information, and they get scammed out of a lot of money.  You need to carefully approach this, do more research on how to do it properly and get others involved that will help you.

I think you'd have a better chance trying to sell it on etsy or storenvy than asking for people's addresses here. It'll be easier for everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back