Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spreading the word!

martialartistkid666

Hey all, I've been working hard lately to spread the truth on the internet (YouTube, social media sites, ect.) and I was just wondering if Father Satan and the gods are able to know that I'm trying to spread the truth and if I could ask them for a little guidance?

You most certainly can!

And, you might be impressed!

I've often found, when I ask for help, they've already done the work, even before I ask.

They knew I'd be asking, before I did. :)

As long as you're sincerely putting in the effort, you'll find them very helpful.

Let me add, please be careful to not expose yourself.

Trust me. The kikes are nasty and vicious. They'll try to fuck up your life.

We're it not for His protection, I'd likely be dead, or worse by now.

Me too, i did spread the truth on the social media sites, some of them was shock, some did agree with me and some start to called me racist or faggot or something like that
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 3:05 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Trust me. The kikes are nasty and vicious. They'll try to fuck up your life.

Continue to post. When i start sharing links and texts on social media, i to was attacked by members of jewbook that i am this or that, that JoS is fake and so on. Now, no one argue with me, and i have even suport. People need to read, to understand.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 10:38 AM PDT Zenkichi zenkichi91@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Me too, i did spread the truth on the social media sites, some of them was
shock, some did agree with me and some start to called me racist or faggot
or something like that

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 3:05 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Trust me. The kikes are nasty and vicious. They'll try to fuck up your
life.

Im also spreading the truth online on youtube etc.
one thing i have to admit tho is that atheist who claim to be true satanist talkin about is only for the elite only,are starting to piss me off way more then the xians.
they act all high and mighty like they know everything and they talk about they are all about love and living life to the fullest is nothing but a pathetic joke.
after so many times showing them the joy of satan site and explaining to them the truth, they go and say that i need help and i need a psychologist it just bring rage to me becaue they act like there all knowing but in reality they are lost nothing different then xians. But what can you do we need to keep on spreading the truth for the people who are willing to listen and find the truth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back