Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spreading Satanism

empireashesfff

Hello my fellow brothers and sister, quite a while ago I started thinking about spreading satanism as much as possible, while I want to keep some secrecy as in my city Orthodox christianity is extremely strong and the people would stone you down, so i tough i could ask some of you for ideas, and suggestions as to hwo this could be done, The foul christian church is growing every day, so we need to grow as fast as possible to, become strong, and I want the people to know the TRUTH about Father and the Demons, teach them about the lies of Xianity, and togheter to weaken the church and their Foul Nazarene as much as possible.

Thank you in advance for any given
ideas and suggestions

HAIL ENKI AND THE GODS OF DUAT.
CURSE THE FOUL NAZARENE AND HIS BLASPHEMOUS CHURCH

Try to spread Satanic tracts in Gay clubs. They tend to accept Satanism easier.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "empireashesfff" <empireashesfff@... wrote:

Hello my fellow brothers and sister, quite a while ago I started thinking about spreading satanism as much as possible, while I want to keep some secrecy as in my city Orthodox christianity is extremely strong and the people would stone you down, so i tough i could ask some of you for ideas, and suggestions as to hwo this could be done, The foul christian church is growing every day, so we need to grow as fast as possible to, become strong, and I want the people to know the TRUTH about Father and the Demons, teach them about the lies of Xianity, and togheter to weaken the church and their Foul Nazarene as much as possible.

ideas and suggestions

I am surrounded by orthodox fanatics too, yeah they can be more violent than catholics, especially the brainwashed youth. Probably changes from country to country, too.
A few days ago on some xian holiday, some sect apparently "pinned a human skull to a church door". And it was on the front page of a big newspaper. Saying the sect name and everything. Fucking idiots. So you could always try making posters extremely blasphemous to xianity while saying how wrongly depicted satanism is, and stick them all over town and it's churches. Still, if you're alone and it's as dangerous as you say, don't do it.
There is advertising on forums, much easier and safer. Just make an account with a different e-mail and make sure nothing can lead to you(in case of hackers), and advertise JoS.
Still, here we favor quality over quantity, so I think your time would be better spent on empowering yourself through meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "empireashesfff" <empireashesfff@... wrote:

ideas and suggestions

Hello friend,
From your question it is obvious that you have not read ALL of the Jos site yet which is definetely bad and i suggest you continue exploring it when you have time.
Now for your question:
If your city has a so strong filthy christian system then i would not suggest to throw down papers or stickers on the walls with the Exposing Christianity.com.

So a good idea would be to start writing on forums that contain some christian shit in them or just paste the link. But care cause in a lot of forums ( i have given it a try too some time ago it is Not easy cause they ban you for even the slightest reason or if you say in the beginning that you are not a christian they delete your posts ). 
Lastly, what you can do is to do some awakening rituals if you have the required privacy or in your Astral Temple or if you want to help our true Father Satan and in a different way you can give him some of your power.

HAIL SATAN!

Maybe try leaving very small printouts of the JOS web address in buybulls at book stores (my plan here soon), or in pockets of pants in clothing stores.

ideas and suggestions

Do online warfare, as another member has suggested. I like to leave anti-tracts pretty much everywhere, but I guarantee you, if there's people around, they will notice you and curiosity will get the best of them and they will examine your flyers, as they have after watching me put some down. I am discreet as possible but sometimes I don't have a choice but to do it in front of people, to get the truth out. I don't live in a city where Christianity is strong, so I have no worries.Just be discreet if you hand out flyers in person. Safety first!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 11:43:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spreading Satanism

Maybe try leaving very small printouts of the JOS web address in buybulls at book stores (my plan here soon), or in pockets of pants in clothing stores.

ideas and suggestions

Spiritual warfare is important, just like consistent power meditation and yoga.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:39:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spreading Satanism

I am surrounded by orthodox fanatics too, yeah they can be more violent than catholics, especially the brainwashed youth. Probably changes from country to country, too.
A few days ago on some xian holiday, some sect apparently "pinned a human skull to a church door". And it was on the front page of a big newspaper. Saying the sect name and everything. Fucking idiots. So you could always try making posters extremely blasphemous to xianity while saying how wrongly depicted satanism is, and stick them all over town and it's churches. Still, if you're alone and it's as dangerous as you say, don't do it.
There is advertising on forums, much easier and safer. Just make an account with a different e-mail and make sure nothing can lead to you(in case of hackers), and advertise JoS.
Still, here we favor quality over quantity, so I think your time would be better spent on empowering yourself through meditation.

ideas and suggestions

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back