Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spread this video like a virus

angryshaman666

I think I've finally done such a good job of exposing the jews that the videos I made myself have made the JIDF's kill on sight list.
They hate me as much as Dr. William Pierce now.

Spread this video
pedophiles exposed  And this one
jews are terrorists and pedophiles  The jews didn't even take a day to find my new channel and ban these 2. editing it is easy but it's annoying as fuck to wake up BANNED EVERY FUCKING MORNING.

I think the JIDF got more funding.

Keep cursing the jews every day!
Use the new reverse torah ritual every day until the next one is posted!

FUCK THE JIDF!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

That channel got banned and now this channel got banned.The JIDF are suddenly 20 times as efficient at banning people overnight.
It's really pissing me the fuck off!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:18 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Arent those videos sieg heil videos?

They JIDF are probably monitoring this site and banning everything we post.

SIEG HEIL! DEATH TO JOO SCUM!
666 HAIL SATAN 666 
<h1>卐

<h1> 

All jews are evil!
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:13 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  That channel got banned and now this channel got banned.The JIDF are suddenly 20 times as efficient at banning people overnight.
It's really pissing me the fuck off!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:18 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Arent those videos sieg heil videos?

I too suspected infiltrators being behind me getting banned twice in one day.It's the only way they could have found my channel given the precautions I took.

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:51 PM, "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

They JIDF are probably monitoring this site and banning everything we post.

SIEG HEIL! DEATH TO JOO SCUM!
666 HAIL SATAN 666 
<h1>卐

<h1> 

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but the JIDF twitter account has been suspended :)

DEATH TO ALL JEWS!
WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!

HAIL SATAN!

Someone posted about a Facebook page called "They can't" which is a Jewish page dedicated to the eradication of anti-semitism. They had a few posts with many of our YouTube videos urging it's many members to BAN BAN BAN. I think that is the secondary source of your troubles, the primary being someone on the forums feeding that secondary source.

I made a video exposing the JIDF facebook page "they cant".Those are the fuckers I was talking about in the first place.I think some of their members are on our forums here and have been spying and reporting my channel through this infiltration.Its the only way they could have found me in less than a day after opening a new channel.

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 9:21 AM, "chayce.martin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Someone posted about a Facebook page called "They can't" which is a Jewish page dedicated to the eradication of anti-semitism. They had a few posts with many of our YouTube videos urging it's many members to BAN BAN BAN. I think that is the secondary source of your troubles, the primary being someone on the forums feeding that secondary source.

Of course they are monitoring this site. Might even be head of JIDF itself. I noticed there is no support on their facebook site, the twitter account is dead, yt channel is pretty much dead too. Either they have found out a new way of informing thheir fuckbag members or this is a work of a rogue jew. hahah either way we're doing fine.

SIEG HEIL!
HAIL SATAN!

Ugly ass bastards need to be gone once and for all!!!
Angryshaman666 I just wanted to say it's AWESOME all the hard work you've been doing with these videos!! Keep it up! :)
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!HEIL HITLER!!!

Make a youtube channel, use firefox download helper (google it) to copy the videos to your desktop(preferably you should make a folder for them), reupload them and then spread the word of how the kikes are evil and Satan is God.

HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:08 PM, "Joey Salvo joeysalvo666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Angry Shaman, is there anyway I could post videos as well? I would love to help destroy these kikes anyway I can.

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:58 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

jews are terrorists and pedophiles

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 12:30 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What is your channel angryshaman

I downloaded all your videos angryshaman! I'm going to upload them again and again and again!!!

HEIL HITLER!
SIEG HEIL!
HAIL SATAN!

Awesome! Keep up the good work!
HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:18 AM, "hailea88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I downloaded all your videos angryshaman! I'm going to upload them again and again and again!!!

HEIL HITLER!
SIEG HEIL!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back