Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spontaneous Fear of the Astral?

John Kundalini

Hi brothers and sisters of satan,

I tried to astral project today during the day time, but there was no result. I was able to relax my body and get into a light trance and then advance to a medium trance. But the problem is coming to a deep trance. When I do this, I feel this deep sense of inner fear - I just can't shake it, its like fearing the unknown.

I felt VERY small vibrations during the the transition to deep trance but it was enough for me to notice. I also heard knocking, it sounded like it was coming from the next house (this can be heard when neighbours are being exceptionally loud).

Before I started this I was doing the third eye awakening meditation again as I had done it wrong the first time. (I was whispering "thoth" instead of humming it - despite that I can still feel my third eye and bring forth the sensation almost at will just by focusing on it)

How can I shake this complex fear?

Hail Father Satan!! i have had irrational "fear" not only during meditations, but also as in trying to do the astral projection, past life regression, rituals..ect. my GD and Father have made it clear that i was sometime in a past life killed for being a "witch" and i had a fear of being "discovered" for practicing witchcraft. whenever i got close to doing whatever it was, be it ritual, or meditation i had the "fear" that "they" will catch me. i really don't know what to do for it though. help from others???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters of satan,

I tried to astral project today during the day time, but there was no result. I was able to relax my body and get into a light trance and then advance to a medium trance. But the problem is coming to a deep trance. When I do this, I feel this deep sense of inner fear - I just can't shake it, its like fearing the unknown.

I felt VERY small vibrations during the the transition to deep trance but it was enough for me to notice. I also heard knocking, it sounded like it was coming from the next house (this can be heard when neighbours are being exceptionally loud).

Before I started this I was doing the third eye awakening meditation again as I had done it wrong the first time. (I was whispering "thoth" instead of humming it - despite that I can still feel my third eye and bring forth the sensation almost at will just by focusing on it)

How can I shake this complex fear?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back