Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spoken to Azazel! -_-

*DarkAngel666*

I spoke to and asked Azazel about my friend and he gave me a straight up answer...im not going into details, but i setup the ritual and spoke to him. He said he is his son, and to never disrespect him again. He got angry and thats when i hit abort on the ritual...but stillqz theres your answer! I have an extra sensitivity to the spiritual, so i can be trusted. Thank you!
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

<td val[/IMG]Guess you all know who it is now.She just gave herself away. LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spoken to Azazel! -_-
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 7:26 AM

I spoke to and asked Azazel about my friend and he gave me a straight up answer...im not going into details, but i setup the ritual and spoke to him. He said he is his son, and to never disrespect him again. He got angry and thats when i hit abort on the ritual...but stillqz theres your answer! I have an extra sensitivity to the spiritual, so i can be trusted. Thank you!
-----
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
-----
Yes,"Azazel" told You that Your friend is his son.And yes,he got angered and You shut down the ritual.On top of that,You're extremely spiritual as its blantantly obvious.

Step off disneyland.We can smell You.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

This is the perfect example of absolute bullshit. Not only is this a total lie, but it is blasphemy to Azazel and to the Gods of Hell! Blasphemy against our Gods is NEVER tolerated here!

Just a note to new comers, and to the Group as a whole: The Gods ARE NOT incarnated on earth, and no one on the internet is one of them. Rest assured that when you see shit like this- it is nothing but attention seeking lies and delusions.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

-----

WTF are you talking about? You are never to be trusted.. All you saying are TRASH! and it's obvious you are DELUDED..

1.) you are a newbie
2.) you are not psychically open in anyway to communicate with any of our GODS.

3.) you had better wisen up or else that so-called son of Azazel (no disrepect to AZAZEL) or whatever he STUPIDLY calls himself, will lead you into an abyss. and then he will leave you to clean the mess he will put you in. He will also lead you to betray your loved ones.

4.) there are no mediators nor mentors in true satanism, Satan advocates direct experience..

5.) anybody who cannot answer your question directly in this group but prefers to meet you outside is an INFILTRATOR!

Ditch that boy, or else you are gonna be really sorry.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!

i agree!! kittie you should be smart enough to know that there is omething wrong and if you still dont understand what all of us satanists are trying to say then this path isnt for you! wtf! satanism is not for the weak! an im not calling you weak but get a clue! forget this fucker he is lying to you!!! don b deluded!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:45:09 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spoken to Azazel! -_-

WTF are you talking about? You are never to be trusted.. All you saying are TRASH! and it's obvious you are DELUDED..

1.) you are a newbie

3.) you had better wisen up or else that so-called son of Azazel (no disrepect to AZAZEL) or whatever he STUPIDLY calls himself, will lead you into an abyss. and then he will leave you to clean the mess he will put you in. He will also lead you to betray your loved ones.

4.) there are no mediators nor mentors in true satanism, Satan advocates direct experience..

5.) anybody who cannot answer your question directly in this group but prefers to meet you outside is an INFILTRATOR!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!

-----
People have lost their senses.Messing with Azazel who is the defender of the Truth? Using the names of Our Gods to achieve respect You do not deserve?Instead of searching to be someone,and ranting about how "godlike" You are , why don't You try to solve problems? Why don't You do some telekinesis ? Pyrokinesis ? Levitation ? We are with Satan because he has PROVED everything to us.

My advice is to have real power first before claiming titles , honor ,whatever. Satanism is about Godhead and real work , aside with huge dedication.Many people have been deluded by these " I am a god" gangstas.They claim huge claims,and whenever You ask for proof they just emotionally manipulate.Same thing,different day.On top of that,the enemy has direct influence and aims like vultures on deluded people,to use them against themselves,society,and moreso against other Satanists.Most people who were on this group were approached by that infiltrator filth "Audry" or "Adualotha" - "The incarnated wife of Satan" . These things not only are extremely blasphemous,but can lead to destruction beyond death and torture to say the least.Ever heard of Lilith? IF You haven't got in mind to be respectful around Gods,You'd better not approach.If You accept that they are a billion steps forward in every path,YET,they turn their backs to raise us and help us evolve...Does that not say anything on its own ?

READ that sermon by High Priestress Maxine Dietrich : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... spect.html

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hi HP Zildar        I have been doing research about the Pleides but couldn't get enough. Are the Pleides alien race work for the enemy?

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Mon, April 11, 2011 11:34:03 AM

This is the perfect example of absolute bullshit. Not only is this a total lie, but it is blasphemy to Azazel and to the Gods of Hell! Blasphemy against our Gods is NEVER tolerated here!

Just a note to new comers, and to the Group as a whole: The Gods ARE NOT incarnated on earth, and no one on the internet is one of them. Rest assured that when you see shit like this- it is nothing but attention seeking lies and delusions.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

-----

Thank you so very much, Yoyo, for addressing this !! I have gotten so sick and tired of this "I am a god" crap & its various permutations.

I don't know the numbers of course, but it is true that several JoS members are actively WORKING toward godhood. If their progress is similar to mine in any way, shape, or form, we still have some fair distance to go -- some may be nearer or farther along than others. In other words, as of today, gods we are not. [And if anyone has already attained that state, I very much doubt that they're participating in such a discussion here.]

There is a TREMENDOUS amount of work & self-discipline involved, all while we must still go about the business of daily life. Doesn't leave much time left over for excess hubris on the "see how great I am" theme.

There can be a degree of informality in our relationships with a particular God after we have come to know them and they have worked with us for a while. This is not disrespectful because it is initiated by them, not us. It can be conducive to the learning process.

However, the Gods do not tolerate impersonators and imitators. Such ones are dealt with swiftly, decisively -- and permanently. No excuses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

People have lost their senses.Messing with Azazel who is the defender of the Truth? Using the names of Our Gods to achieve respect You do not deserve?Instead of searching to be someone,and ranting about how "godlike" You are , why don't You try to solve problems? Why don't You do some telekinesis ? Pyrokinesis ? Levitation ? We are with Satan because he has PROVED everything to us.

My advice is to have real power first before claiming titles , honor ,whatever. Satanism is about Godhead and real work , aside with huge dedication.Many people have been deluded by these " I am a god" gangstas.They claim huge claims,and whenever You ask for proof they just emotionally manipulate.Same thing,different day.On top of that,the enemy has direct influence and aims like vultures on deluded people,to use them against themselves,society,and moreso against other Satanists.Most people who were on this group were approached by that infiltrator filth "Audry" or "Adualotha" - "The incarnated wife of Satan" . These things not only are extremely blasphemous,but can lead to destruction beyond death and torture to say the least.Ever heard of Lilith? IF You haven't got in mind to be respectful around Gods,You'd better not approach.If You accept that they are a billion steps forward in every path,YET,they turn their backs to raise us and help us evolve...Does that not say anything on its own ?

READ that sermon by High Priestress Maxine Dietrich : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... spect.html

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

You know, sometimes people fail to remember that the enemies
will try to pretend to be our true Gods. Then again there
are infiltrators also, but not saying who is one and isn't.
Am sure those of us know who is and who isn't, but one has
to remember the enemies love to play with the minds of
those who are trying to find the truth. Which is be with
Father Satan and the Gods of Duat. That guy that told you
that is so wrong about him being Lord Azazel's son. Am sure
that who you spoken to was an enemy also. You know after
I did a vid of Azazel. Alot has been popping up about
him lately. I just noticed that. Also like I said before
I really don't believe the Gods to be here on Earth
meaning physically. Now them coming to visit us astrally
and all sure.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

ever heard of astral deception?being with superior magicals skills can easily fool an uniniatated.

Sent: Mon, April 11, 2011 3:26:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spoken to Azazel! -_-

-----

[e[/IMG][/url] Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribeTerms of Use  

<td val[/IMG]THANK YOU!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 3:34 PM

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

-----
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That was my same advice to her.He is going to really fuck her up if she doesn't.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 12:15 PM

1.) you are a newbie

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]And to kill me for offending him.My GD would have a time with that boy,and one he wouldn't like either.Not to mention the power of my wonderful Father,who protects me from idiots like him.Girl get a fucking clue,and get the fuck away from that user,and manipulator,for your own good.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spoken to Azazel! -_-
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 4:51 PM

i agree!! kittie you should be smart enough to know that there is omething wrong and if you still dont understand what all of us satanists are trying to say then this path isnt for you! wtf! satanism is not for the weak! an im not calling you weak but get a clue! forget this fucker he is lying to you!!! don b deluded!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:45:09 am
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]w[/IMG]wizardpriest@...

1.) you are a newbie

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back