Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spoke With A Raven....?

iorost

was meditating on something extremely important that has been causing me extreme distress. thought I knew what to do, whAt the path was. but I go and meditate last week and a raven coincidentally perches outside my window and starts calling. as my normal, not extraordinary meditation session continues suddenly it feels like a gargantuan mass of emotional vomit squeezes it's way up from one of the lower chakras and comes out...violently. as the raven is callin I'm having these sudden realizations, a voice from my subconscious or perhaps a demon speaking through the raven? it was a surreal experience. after my mind debunked my entire theory on my situation and made me realize the cold, hard truth about myself I was crying uncontrollably. you guys really are not exaggerating when you talk about suppressed emotions coming out. it was not pleasant, I have never cried that hard in my life. but now everything is in focus again...I think? just thought I'd share.

The Raven is sacred to Lord Satan. In my experience, they are often sent as messengers. Hope this helps u think about your experience in light of this. HS/88

I'm in Australia does the crow count as a messenger for our great lord as well? Sorry if that's a dumb question but there always near me everywhere I go. Actually I always have birds near me, I'm near to this and just started to study.

Thanks a lot for sharing. I know exactly what you mean by facing depression. This is a good sign because it is a cleansing process.. The more repressed feelings we have in our subconscious, the higher the intensity of the emotions thrown out. I literally cried for almost two days when I started my power meditations, because of all the negative shit I had suppressed within myself. But once you cross that stage successfully, you immediately start feeling so strong spiritually.
All the best :)
Hail Satya!! Hail Enki!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back