Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spirituial Satanism in fluenced music groups?

jvanwoesik

does any ony know any? I am into Tool but Im just wondering if there is even any other ganras of spitituial influenced bands or groups out there. Infected mushroom is concidered psytrance and is highly influenced by the occult, but I cant seem to be googling the right words or somthing because I cant really find anything except mostly bands that are into just the rebellious aspect. I wouldent consider it Spirituial Satanism. I would consider most of it Lavayen influenced mostly. thx

check out Infernaeon www.myspace.com/infernaeonoracleofarmageddon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jvanwoesik" <jvanwoesik@... wrote:

does any ony know any? I am into Tool but Im just wondering if there is even any other ganras of spitituial influenced bands or groups out there. Infected mushroom is concidered psytrance and is highly influenced by the occult, but I cant seem to be googling the right words or somthing because I cant really find anything except mostly bands that are into just the rebellious aspect. I wouldent consider it Spirituial Satanism. I would consider most of it Lavayen influenced mostly. thx

method man, nas and a lot of underground rap :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jvanwoesik" <jvanwoesik@... wrote:

Samael is the leading Satanic metal band in Europe. Every album they make is different from the other. The lyrics are indeed Satanic, Spiritual and about Self. Go to Samael.info They really are a Quality Satanic band.

Here's a victory song:

Baphomet's Thrown

Each blasphemy is another stone to the edifice of your glory
I want to be the rock on which you'll build your church

Am I the son you've been waiting for?
Am I the chosen one?
To be your Messiah on earth
And to sit at your left in hell
I've always ignored the doubt
Answers are in the questions

Show me the way to the baphomet's throne...

Guide my hand, light my path
My mouth will speak with your words,
I'll make statements with your orders
I'll be the supreme insult
Which will forevermore soil the image of god
I'll be your revenge, I'll be your victory
Guide my hand, light my path

Show me the way,
To reach one day the baphomet's throne...

Check out my band CADUCEUS! www.myspace.com/avecaduceus

Two of the four members are fully dedicated including myself and our lyricist is also a dedicated satanist. The only bands I would suspect of Spiritual Satanist influence would be Meshuggah, Therion, Tool, and I think that's it. Spiritual Satanism was invented by Maxine so that idea specifically hasn't had enough time to influence bands, until now. My band and I are chosen. Judge my ego if you dare. Don't ever take Maxine's wisdom for granted. She is a prophet. Hail Amon

Danzig is heavy into Satanism, I believe...I like his music. Try "I, Luciferi, 777"...I believe he may be a Spiritual Satanist b/c he says things like, "If you call my name, it's but one of many by which I am known..." He even did a CD of classical music songs about the fallen angels, but I don't like it as much as his rock music. Tool is a cool band too!

Dimmu Borgir has some Satanic lyrics on a lot of their albums. Carpathian Forest and the following solo project Nattefrost is very Satanic and brutal towards our enemies, which is always a plus. :)

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow46@..." <moonshadow46@... wrote:

Danzig is heavy into Satanism, I believe...I like his music. Try "I, Luciferi, 777"...I believe he may be a Spiritual Satanist b/c he says things like, "If you call my name, it's but one of many by which I am known..." He even did a CD of classical music songs about the fallen angels, but I don't like it as much as his rock music. Tool is a cool band too!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jvanwoesik" <jvanwoesik@ wrote:

Bathory is a pretty good band. Ancient Wisdom and Children of Bodom are good too.

Behemoth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back