Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

spiritual warfare.

johny_dudee21

can someone explain how this works. and how to do it.
very appreciated. since i can't seem to find information on the matter hail satan!

You control energy and use it on your enemy, with affirmations and visualization. At least this is a mrthod which can be employed by those who have meditated enough. I personally, have used grey energy from a cemetery, and put it where enemies go or into their aura, and program it with an affirmation.

The energy when programmed interacts with the person and environment causing the changes to come about. However, empowering yourself is commonly necessary, because a sufficient amount of energy control and efficiency causes the effects to manifest.

Hail Father Enki and Lord Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johny_dudee21" <johny_dudee21@... wrote:

can someone explain how this works. and how to do it.
very appreciated. since i can't seem to find information on the matter hail satan!

Hallo family, how do I get involved in the spiritual warfare? I wanna be on Satan Lucifer's side till the end, I will fight for Him! I want to attack the enemy until we win the battle. I am a satanist by will.
Hail father Satan.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back