Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare.

[email protected]

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to ask if there is a PDF or different link to the Spiritual Warfare section from the JoS site as it appears to be down at the moment.

Thank you for your time.

Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods of Old!

http://web.archive.org/web/201002111259 ... ining.html

It's not completely "down", you can access all pages of the JoS by clicking on the "**UPDATES" link on the homepage and following the directions.

(I think I'm at 100 and counting, for those of you who know what I'm talking about... lol)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tainn.ren@..." <tainn.ren@... wrote:

I would like to ask if there is a PDF or different link to the Spiritual Warfare section from the JoS site as it appears to be down at the moment.

Thank you for your time.

Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods of Old!

Well, approximately 5 times a week for 4 months... I guess that's more like 85? My math sucks. And right after I wrote that last one, I did it again for a post in another group! Lol!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Lol daiiim Lydia you're on that count huh?? Lol

Thank you greatly.
I bet this question pops up all the time, eh?

Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods of Old!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/201002111259 ... ining.html

It's not completely "down", you can access all pages of the JoS by clicking on the "**UPDATES" link on the homepage and following the directions.

(I think I'm at 100 and counting, for those of you who know what I'm talking about... lol)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tainn.ren@" <tainn.ren@ wrote:

Thank you for your time.

Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods of Old!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back