Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare Program Questions

gsport150

I have a few questions regarding the meditations in the SW Program.

This first one may sound stupid but I just want to be sure. In the "Meditating on Senses" do you actually physically listen to the sound you hear in your mind, feel the texture you choose, and smell the scent you choose, etc., or do you just visualize this completely?

Also, on the "Opening of the Third Eye" meditation, how do you vibrate the "th" and the "oh" at the same time? Does it actually have to sound like "Thoth" or is "th" the sound and "oh" the pitch or what?

Thirdly, with the "Complete Chakra Meditation," since this is on the last two days of month one, is it okay to meditate on all of the chakras in one or two days or do they need to be spaced out over the days specified under each chakra so they can be done in alignment with the planets?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

1. Meditating on the Astral senses is solely done in your mind.

2. Thoth is like The, only try to make it a bit more 'smooth' best way I can put it. TTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH-OOOOOOOOOO-TTTTHHHHHHHHHH. The pitch has to be a bit high and the vibration to be felt in the frontal place of your skull, between your eyebrows.

3. I would say, do both one full chakra meditation and add to this the chakra of the day. You will progress faster.

Very good that you're working on yourself, keep it up and don't hesitate to ask any questions, we will answer. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsport150" <gsport150@... wrote:

This first one may sound stupid but I just want to be sure. In the "Meditating on Senses" do you actually physically listen to the sound you hear in your mind, feel the texture you choose, and smell the scent you choose, etc., or do you just visualize this completely?

Also, on the "Opening of the Third Eye" meditation, how do you vibrate the "th" and the "oh" at the same time? Does it actually have to sound like "Thoth" or is "th" the sound and "oh" the pitch or what?

Thirdly, with the "Complete Chakra Meditation," since this is on the last two days of month one, is it okay to meditate on all of the chakras in one or two days or do they need to be spaced out over the days specified under each chakra so they can be done in alignment with the planets?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

Thank you very much! A very helpful and wise answer as always!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

1. Meditating on the Astral senses is solely done in your mind.

2. Thoth is like The, only try to make it a bit more 'smooth' best way I can put it. TTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH-OOOOOOOOOO-TTTTHHHHHHHHHH. The pitch has to be a bit high and the vibration to be felt in the frontal place of your skull, between your eyebrows.

3. I would say, do both one full chakra meditation and add to this the chakra of the day. You will progress faster.

Very good that you're working on yourself, keep it up and don't hesitate to ask any questions, we will answer. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsport150" <gsport150@ wrote:

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back