Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

spiritual training

milankovity

Hello, I wanted to start the spiritual warfare training when I noticed that it was gone.
Could anyone tell me when it will be posted back on or someone send it to be if they have saved it?

Hail Satan!

I don't know and cannot find that topic addressed as a page on the main JoS site 
I don't remember seeing it and don't know where it is
I didn't see it under Advanced Satanism or Spiritual Satanism or Meditations or anywhere else 
I just google search checked for the angelfire backup sites on that topic and could not find it either
but I did find this on scribd books and it's working:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45662215/Joy- ... -Satanists

~ Hail Satan!~ 

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM, milankovity <milankovity@... wrote:
  Hello, I wanted to start the spiritual warfare training when I noticed that it was gone.
Could anyone tell me when it will be posted back on or someone send it to be if they have saved it?

Hail Satan!

kikes are fucking with black sun and such, i guess the truth hurts too bad for some, for now my advice is go directly to SATAN and meditate to him and his image, and ask him to guide you to your path in meditating, also go to AZAZEL he is the master of all spiritual alchemy, when you do your ritual open your self completely and imagine yourself in a temple surounded by all four crowns see and feel in your mind SATAN and his GOD BEING apperance, see and feel him there in this temple, see and feel ENLIL there, see and feel ASTAROTH there, see and feel AZAZEL there with you. while at the same time feeling their energy overwhelming you (the energy is an electric blue and vibriant gold), then ask them how to open your soul, how to make it strong for battle, this will take time and you will need to do this during your ritual, this all begins with and requires facilitating with your mind, chances are you will need to spend an hour or two on this part alone, but the more you focus on them and their energy while drowning out every distraction, the end result will be more clarity and openness, both of which are needed battle immplements for spiritual war, and they will come closer to you. i would vibrate their names as you see them in your mind, vibrate their names in a long wind vibrating from the top of you skull to the base of your spine, sorry to go on a long tirade but this was the best advice that i have to offer.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "milankovity" <milankovity@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Go to the main page, click on "**UPDATES", read the post there. It has a link you click on, and brings up the entire JoS site how it was a few months ago, before Black Sun was taken down.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I don't know and cannot find that topic addressed as a page on the main JoS
site

I don't remember seeing it and don't know where it is

I didn't see it under Advanced Satanism or Spiritual Satanism or
Meditations or anywhere else

I just google search checked for the angelfire backup sites on that topic
and could not find it either

but I did find this on scribd books and it's working:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45662215/Joy- ... -Satanists

~ Hail Satan!~

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM, milankovity <milankovity@... wrote:

Hello, I wanted to start the spiritual warfare training when I noticed
that it was gone.
Could anyone tell me when it will be posted back on or someone send it to
be if they have saved it?

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back