Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual satanist but doesn't pray??

Jank Bass

Hey guys I have neglected everything about the religion for quite some time now. I even gave up on it but I am now going to straighten my shit up and really give this 100%. I was completely side tracked because I started to really like a girl and when that happens everything else seems to not cross my mind (I know *face plant*). I realized that situation was no good for me when I figured out she wasn't over someone else but anyways I was talking to someone the other day and that person said they were a SS but didn't pray. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this.JANK

No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you miss it: POWER MEDITATION AND ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jank Bass <bassjank@... wrote:

Hey guys I have neglected everything about the religion for quite some time now. I even gave up on it but I am now going to straighten my shit up and really give this 100%. I was completely side tracked because I started to really like a girl and when that happens everything else seems to not cross my mind (I know *face plant*). I realized that situation was no good for me when I figured out she wasn't over someone else but anyways I was talking to someone the other day and that person said they were a SS but didn't pray. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this.
JANK

<td val[/IMG]Anytime you speak telepathically to Enki or the Gods,that to my is praying.We do not humble ourselves before some spook,like the xtians do.But yes I do speak to or Gods all the time.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 7/6/12, Jank Bass <bassjank@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual satanist but doesn't pray??
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, July 6, 2012, 6:51 AM

Hey guys I have neglected everything about the religion for quite some time now. I even gave up on it but I am now going to straighten my shit up and really give this 100%. I was completely side tracked because I started to really like a girl and when that happens everything else seems to not cross my mind (I know *face plant*). I realized that situation was no good for me when I figured out she wasn't over someone else but anyways I was talking to someone the other day and that person said they were a SS but didn't pray. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this.JANK
[/TD]

Also "prayer" is nothing more than a code word, it's deeper meaning is not praying in a xian way:

"Pray/Prayer = Either telepathic communication with our Gods OR reciting a mantra/words of power to accomplish a goal"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Words.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you miss it: POWER MEDITATION AND ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jank Bass <bassjank@ wrote:

Hey guys I have neglected everything about the religion for quite some time now. I even gave up on it but I am now going to straighten my shit up and really give this 100%. I was completely side tracked because I started to really like a girl and when that happens everything else seems to not cross my mind (I know *face plant*). I realized that situation was no good for me when I figured out she wasn't over someone else but anyways I was talking to someone the other day and that person said they were a SS but didn't pray. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this.
JANK

I mean if you said something like "I know a person who claims to be a SS but attacks and bashes other SS's or the JoS/doesn't meditate or empower his soul/sympathizes the jews/follows RHP teachings/wants to use Satan for his personal gain/tolerates and supports the xian hoax and discourages people from using spiritual warfare against it then this person wouldn't even be a Satanist at all. But "praying" isn't an issue at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jank Bass <bassjank@ wrote:

JANK

for the girl thing i would ask the god gremory for help hail enki
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 1:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual satanist but doesn't pray??

Also "prayer" is nothing more than a code word, it's deeper meaning is not praying in a xian way:

"Pray/Prayer = Either telepathic communication with our Gods OR reciting a mantra/words of power to accomplish a goal"

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Jank Bass <bassjank@ wrote:

JANK

Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol.
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual satanist but doesn't pray??

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

JANK

No, if it's not a situation is not good it's better forget and find one's soulmate or something like that. Remember Satanists are intelligent, we don't actually go after every girl we see without even considering the situation. THINK first. And as for asking a Goddess to help, no, it's always preferable in SS to solve your problems on your own using magick, such as a Venus square working. We learn to not depend on other beings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@... wrote:

for the girl thing i would ask the god gremory for help
hail enki

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you miss it: POWER MEDITATION AND
ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

JANK

<td val[/IMG]It has been mine too and has destroyed my life many times over by my own lack of judgement.The key is to find one of us that truly cares about you.The that satanic love can grow.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 2:08:46 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol.

To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 1:35 PM

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Jank Bass <bassjank@ wrote:

JANK

[/TD]

Your very correct. Thanks you [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 10:23 AM

No, if it's not a situation is not good it's better forget and find one's soulmate or something like that. Remember Satanists are intelligent, we don't actually go after every girl we see without even considering the situation. THINK first. And as for asking a Goddess to help, no, it's always preferable in SS to solve your problems on your own using magick, such as a Venus square working. We learn to not depend on other beings.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@... wrote:

hail enki

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you miss it: POWER MEDITATION AND
ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

JANK

Well thank you for the help. I really do feel better ^.^
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "bassjank@..." <bassjank@...
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 5:59 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It has been mine too and has destroyed my life many times over by my own lack of judgement.The key is to find one of us that truly cares about you.The that satanic love can grow.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol. From: Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@...
  for the girl thing i would ask the god gremory for help hail enki From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
  Also "prayer" [/IMG][/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Jank Bass <bassjank@ wrote: Hey guys I have neglected everything about the religion for quite some time now. I even gave up on it but I am now going to straighten my shit up and really give this 100%. I was completely side tracked because I started to really like a girl and when that happens everything else seems to not cross my mind (I know *face plant*). I realized that situation was no good for me when I figured out she wasn't over someone else but anyways I was talking to someone the other day and that person said they were a SS but didn't pray. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this. JANK [/QUOTE] [/TD]

i have rotten luck in matters of love. I would really like to find a man that loves father Satan as much as i do. But i live in a small city and mostly everyone here is xtian/catholic. I'm wondering if ill ever find my soul mate? Is there anything i can do to help me find true love?
Hail Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected]; bassjank@...
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:59:42 -0700

<td val[/IMG]It has been mine too and has destroyed my life many times over by my own lack of judgement.The key is to find one of us that truly cares about you.The that satanic love can grow.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you
miss it: POWER MEDITATION AND ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

JANK

[/TD]

I understand what youre saying brian, but knowing how secret we all are about who we are is another thing. Case and point "finding" an SS is easier said than done.
HAIL SATAN!
On Jul 7, 2012 2:59 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

From: Joey Rasezwski < jraszewski10@... To: " [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

From: the_fire_starter666 < the_fire_starter666@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

JANK

[/TD]

I wonder the same thing Ilda. There are more Xians etc in the world then there are SS and until our numbers grow are chances of finding a SS soulmate is a bit low. You can do a working to manifest a soul mate but it won't be a cake walk. Or you can do a working to attract a great person towards you.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 9:10 PM EDT ilda ramirez wrote:

i have rotten luck in matters of love. I would really like to find a man that loves father Satan as much as i do. But i live in a small city and mostly everyone here is xtian/catholic. I'm wondering if ill ever find my soul mate? Is there anything i can do to help me find true love?
Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; bassjank@...

It has been mine too and has destroyed my life many times over by my own lack of judgement.The key is to find one of us that truly cares about you.The that satanic love can grow.

Jank Bass <bassjank@...;

To:

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject:

Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual satanist but doesn't pray??

Sent:

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 2:08:46 PM

Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol.
Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@...
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual satanist but doesn't
pray??

No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you
miss it: POWER MEDITATION
AND ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

JANK

I have a question about a friend of mine who I watched dedicate; he wanted me their though I'm not really sure why.  The point is it's been close to a year since he dedicated, and he doesn't meditate or do yoga, he doesn't do research or seem remotely interested in the Gods or learning how to advance himself.  When he first dedicated he had a series of really good things happen to him, which he didn't even bother thanking Father Satan for.  This really upset me and we got into a huge fight about it.  A few months later we went to Magus together to get him some tarrot cards, he ended up getting ones with some kike bullshit sigils on it, and I told him to get rid of them, also I was a little unnerved that he picked those out.  Anyways months passed by and I ended up burning them.  There have been other things that have happen since then that makes me raise an eye brow.  His grandfather mentioned about being some how related to the kikes but couldn't say specifically how.  I'm starting to hate this person deeply, and am thinking of going to Beelzebub first because like I said I was at his dedication; and he claims to feel as though he's accepted.  What are your oppions? Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]We are forbidden to do black magic on one of our own.All we can do is ask Father to help them.I am dealing with a similar situation.Just because someone is an SS does not mean we may not have problems with them.8 just ask the Gods to deal with it if I am not able.

Sent: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 12:20:24 AM

Well maybe he is a kike. this person seems negative and not worth satans time(if he is a kike) You need to stay away from him. And focus on yourself and satanism.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 8:20 PM EDT Sabrina White wrote:

I have a question about a friend of mine who I watched dedicate; he wanted me their though I'm not really sure why.  The point is it's been close to a year since he dedicated, and he doesn't meditate or do yoga, he doesn't do research or seem remotely interested in the Gods or learning how to advance himself.  When he first dedicated he had a series of really good things happen to him, which he didn't even bother thanking Father Satan for.  This really upset me and we got into a huge fight about it.  A few months later we went to Magus together to get him some tarrot cards, he ended up getting ones with some kike bullshit sigils on it, and I told him to get rid of them, also I was a little unnerved that he picked those out.  Anyways months passed by and I ended up burning them.  There have been other things that have happen since then that makes me raise an eye brow.  His grandfather mentioned about being some how related to the kikes but
couldn't say specifically how.  I'm starting to hate this person deeply, and am thinking of going to Beelzebub first because like I said I was at his dedication; and he claims to feel as though he's accepted.  What are your oppions?

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]If we are human we have all been hurt by love for the most part.But I never gave up on it.Its too precious in my opinion.

Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 11:13:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Well thank you for the help. I really do feel better ^.^
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "bassjank@..." <bassjank@...
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 5:59 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It has been mine too and has destroyed my life many times over by my own lack of judgement.The key is to find one of us that truly cares about you.The that satanic love can grow.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol. From: Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@...
  for the girl thing i would ask the god gremory for help hail enki From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
  Also "prayer" [/IMG][/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Jank Bass <bassjank@ wrote: Hey guys I have neglected everything about the religion for quite some time now. I even gave up on it but I am now going to straighten my shit up and really give this 100%. I was completely side tracked because I started to really like a girl and when that happens everything else seems to not cross my mind (I know *face plant*). I realized that situation was no good for me when I figured out she wasn't over someone else but anyways I was talking to someone the other day and that person said they were a SS but didn't pray. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this. JANK [/QUOTE] [/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That's why if you are serious to find your soul mate and you are ready then do I ritual to Satan for him to help.That's how Raven and I found each other.We both did a ritual at different times and realized to our amazement it was at the same about time too.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 9:16:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I understand what youre saying brian, but knowing how secret we all are about who we are is another thing. Case and point "finding" an SS is easier said than done.
HA[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]bassjank@...;
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected];

Fro[/IMG]jraszewski10@...
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

Fro[/IMG]the_fire_starter666@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

JANK

[/TD]

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Finding the one your suppose to be with is hard. I still haven't. This one guy I was going to date, well we were actually suppose to go out but he stood me up for his friends and other women. Also the fact he was catholic. I know it was for the best and I do have a hard time to just give myself to someone, trust meaning, in a relationship. I sometimes wonder is there someone on this planet for me, a soulmate. My reading HP Maxine did for me said that am attracted to the usual and a guy from another culture, country and stuff like that. Maybe I should try that or a demon lover. I don't know. But I do understand where others are coming from saying about finding your soulmate. But am not giving up and there is someone out there for all us SS maybe not in this life time or maybe they are. Sorry for the long talk but I needed to get that out.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That's why if you are serious to find your soul mate and you are ready then do I ritual to Satan for him to help.That's how Raven and I found each other.We both did a ritual at different times and realized to our amazement it was at the same about time too.

Don't apologize lol I feel the same. :)For some reason though I feel as though I may not be with someone for many years to come and when I say be with someone I mean a SS.Maybe until our numbers grow more. There are a lot of good people out there but If I were to get into a serious relationship it would have to be a SS. someone with the amount of knowledge, awareness and spiritual understanding as us.Oh well.

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 11:23 PM EDT tanya.azazel wrote:

Finding the one your suppose to be with is hard. I still haven't. This one guy I was going to date, well we were actually suppose to go out but he stood me up for his friends and other women. Also the fact he was catholic. I know it was for the best and I do have a hard time to just give myself to someone, trust meaning, in a relationship. I sometimes wonder is there someone on this planet for me, a soulmate. My reading HP Maxine did for me said that am attracted to the usual and a guy from another culture, country and stuff like that. Maybe I should try that or a demon lover. I don't know. But I do understand where others are coming from saying about finding your soulmate. But am not giving up and there is someone out there for all us SS maybe not in this life time or maybe they are. Sorry for the long talk but I needed to get that out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That's why if you are serious to find your soul mate and you are ready then do I ritual to Satan for him to help.That's how Raven and I found each other.We both did a ritual at different times and realized to our amazement it was at the same about time too.

LOL believe me even advanced people feel it's more to learn. There are sometimes when I have the illusion I've learned everything and the Gods always guide me to learn something I didn't know. Knowledge advances, evolves. It's not like the xian lie where they place blind faith upon a 2,000 year old book which claims the earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth, the earth is unmovable e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jank Bass <bassjank@... wrote:

Your very correct. Thanks you guys.. Honestly there is much more to this religion than I ever thought. Obviously work must be put in.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@ wrote:

hail enki

JANK

LOL XD

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 1:58 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

LOL believe me even advanced people feel it's more to learn. There are sometimes when I have the illusion I've learned everything and the Gods always guide me to learn something I didn't know. Knowledge advances, evolves. It's not like the xian lie where they place blind faith upon a 2,000 year old book which claims the earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth, the earth is unmovable e.t.c.

Your very correct. Thanks you guys.. Honestly there is much more to this religion than I ever thought. Obviously work must be put in.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Joey Rasezwski <jraszewski10@ wrote:

hail enki

No problem with that guy at all, it's not really important to pray like a xian in Satanism. What we do is rituals, meditations and communicate with the Gods telepathically. Now, many new people who are new to SS and not astrally open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan and want to have a word with him without doing a formal ritual do "pray". This is a substitute for telepathic communication, but not really important. If you do rituals once a week, this is pretty important, at least for later parts when you get advanced you'll need to be connected with Satan and/or your GD so you may receive guidance. The same with the dedication, one may be a SS without being dedicated but if you want to advance your soul you'll need to dedicate yourself at a later time so you may be protected and guided. Another important part is spiritual warfare. And of course the most important part which you're not even a Satanist if you miss it: POWER MEDITATION
AND

JANK

In the modern world there is a license [or expectation] to neglect ones duties and put aside that which is important to make an fool of oneself chasing the opposite sex. This makes sense as this society is built upon the coonsciousness where only basic animal needs exist  [bread and circus of the plebeian/proles]. The first post of this thead illustrates this mentality perfectly. Joking manner and all. However this is not a joke  the universe we are apart of does not provide such license it punishes transgressions against its eternal law. The precious time you wasted you can never get back, and its just not your time your wasting with your antics. But Hell's time as well. Keep this up and one day you will not be face planting, you will just be planted into the ground. For the eternal law dictates transformation upwards or downwards. Without the practise of the 8 fold path of light, the Magnum Opus. Time is against you. And you will follow your fate and go the fatal way in the flow of time. This path is for those who don't want to squander Satan's holy gift. Jank Bass, I suggest you ponder this fact deeply and I mean deeply, because while you can say you agree. The entire unconscious stamp of your posts state the opposite.  Don't bother replying, just take the time to consider where your focus as a Satanist should be.   
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 1:58:31 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Jank Bass <bassjank@... wrote:

hail enki

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,   <bassjank@ wrote:

JANK

im new to this. I dedicated myself to father bout a month ago and have not done any rituals. I want too but part of me is scrared that im gonnas mess up and make Father mad. Wht shoud i do? Do the ritual even though im still new and still learning and  growing? Or do i wait till im more spititually advance?
Hail Enki!

<hr>To: [email protected]; lamontgreen87@...
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 19:29:23 -0700

<td val[/IMG]That's why if you are serious to find your soul mate and you are ready then do I ritual to Satan for him to help.That's how Raven and I found each other.We both did a ritual at different times and realized to our amazement it was at the same about time too.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   I understand what youre saying brian, but knowing how secret we all are about who we are is another thing. Case and point "finding" an SS is easier said than done.
HAIL SATAN!
On Jul 7, 2012 2:59 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]
Fro[/IMG]bassjank@...;

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

JANK

[/TD]

[/TD]

Dont be sorry I enjoy hearing others oppinions and what you have to say., I understand you and I'm sorry for that. I persoanlly am not looking for my soul mate just somone in general. Maybe to give me hope that the world isn't what I see it as but that hasn't done me any good so far.
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:23 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Perhaps it is time to forget love. I just want to channel out this feeling....
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:23 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If it will make you feel a bit better, then I, for example, have no luck in this area at all...I'm pretty sure that Father and/or Your Guardian God/ss would help :DYou can also do a ritual dedicated to finding Your soul mate... Alhough others may be a bit mor einformative than me on the subject.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 2:10 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual satanist but doesn't pray??

Hail Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected]; bassjank@...

[/TD]

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol.

JANK

[/TD]

Are you serious Ilda, you have done absolutely NO standard rituals to Satan at ALL since you were dedicated? Please DO them, THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT. I feel Satan's calming energy almost after every standard ritual I do to him!! Hey, why do you think that doing no rituals at all is better than doing messed up rituals or rituals without all the necessary tools? Of course, even doing a ritual, no matter how you do it IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN DOING NOTHING.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:

im new to this. I dedicated myself to father bout a month ago and have not done any rituals. I want too but part of me is scrared that im gonnas mess up and make Father mad. Wht shoud i do? Do the ritual even though im still new and still learning and growing? Or do i wait till im more spititually advance?
Hail Enki!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; lamontgreen87@...

Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@...;

To:

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 9:16:19 AM

I understand what youre saying brian, but knowing how secret we all are about who we are is another thing. Case and point "finding" an SS is easier said than done.

HAIL SATAN!

It has been mine too and has destroyed my life many times over by my own lack of judgement.The key is to find one of us that truly cares about you.The that satanic love can grow.

Jank Bass <bassjank@...;

To:

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject:

Sent:

Why is that? and I really still like her a lot. Honestly I feel stupid for it but I just wish I could not care. I was even planning on taking this girl on a cruse to the Bahamas and las vegas that I already have tickets for even though I would've had to wait a year in order for her to go. Man falling or a girl is my kryptonite lol.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

pray??

AND ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

JANK

<td val[/IMG]Until you get use to it just do what the site says it not hard its under satanic rituals.Just do the standard ritual the way it says and when you feel the satanic power all fear will be gone.

To: <[email protected]; lamontgreen87@... <lamontgreen87@...;
Sent: Mon, Jul 9, 2012 2:40:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   im new to this. I dedicated myself to father bout a month ago and have not done any rituals. I want too but part of me is scrared that im gonnas mess up and make Father mad. Wht shoud i do? Do the ritual even though im still new and still learning and  growing? Or do i wait till im more spititually advance?
Hail Enki!

<hr>To: [email protected] ; lamontgreen87@...

[/TD]

HAIL SATAN!
On Jul 7, 2012 2:59 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]
Fro[/IMG]bassjank@...;

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

JANK

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You bring up a good point Shannon Raven and I have been SS for the same amount of time and are quite equal in our abilities and knowleadge and that is important in a spiritual relationship a well as a marriage.

Sent: Mon, Jul 9, 2012 3:50:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

Don't apologize lol I feel the same. :)For some reason though I feel as though I may not be with someone for many years to come and when I say be with someone I mean a SS.Maybe until our numbers grow more. There are a lot of good people out there but If I were to get into a serious relationship it would have to be a SS. someone with the amount of knowledge, awareness and spiritual understanding as us.Oh well.

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 11:23 PM EDT tanya.azazel wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Why not in this life Tanya?You deserve it the same in this life as all of us that love Satan.Don't sell yourself short Satan loves you as much as the rest of us.The thing is believe true Satanic love its out there for everyone.Satan wants us to find love and spirituality both in this life time.But like the old saying anything worth having is worth working for.If you only knew the fight Raven and I had to be together.But if it is Satan its worth the fight.

Sent: Mon, Jul 9, 2012 3:23:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Finding the one your suppose to be with is hard. I still haven't. This one guy I was going to date, well we were actually suppose to go out but he stood me up for his friends and other women. Also the fact he was catholic. I know it was for the best and I do have a hard time to just give myself to someone, trust meaning, in a relationship. I sometimes wonder is there someone on this planet for me, a soulmate. My reading HP Maxine did for me said that am attracted to the usual and a guy from another culture, country and stuff like that. Maybe I should try that or a demon lover. I don't know. But I do understand where others are coming from saying about finding your soulmate. But am not giving up and there is someone out there for all us SS maybe not in this life time or maybe they are. Sorry for the long talk but I needed to get that out.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Ritual to Satan worked for us.But I have found that timing is very important and it is very hurtful to the soul if the timing is not right.

Sent: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 1:10:15 AM

<td val[/IMG]   i have rotten luck in matters of love. I would really like to find a man that loves father Satan as much as i do. But i live in a small city and mostly everyone here is xtian/catholic. I'm wondering if ill ever find my soul mate? Is there anything i can do to help me find true love?
Hail Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected] ; bassjank@...

[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

miss it: POWER MEDITATION AND ADVANCING YOUR SOUL. All these above things are important, but "prayer", in a xian-like way is not.

JANK

[/TD]
[/TD]

tanya, it is there, in this life, and all it is waiting for, is for you to find it. best of luck. Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; Tanya Brazzell <tanya.azazel@...
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 6:56 PM

<td val[/IMG]Why not in this life Tanya?You deserve it the same in this life as all of us that love Satan.Don't sell yourself short Satan loves you as much as the rest of us.The thing is believe true Satanic love its out there for everyone.Satan wants us to find love and spirituality both in this life time.But like the old saying anything worth having is worth working for.If you only knew the fight Raven and I had to be together.But if it is Satan its worth the fight.

Sent: Mon, Jul 9, 2012 3:23:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Finding the one your suppose to be with is hard. I still haven't. This one guy I was going to date, well we were actually suppose to go out but he stood me up for his friends and other women. Also the fact he was catholic. I know it was for the best and I do have a hard time to just give myself to someone, trust meaning, in a relationship. I sometimes wonder is there someone on this planet for me, a soulmate. My reading HP Maxine did for me said that am attracted to the usual and a guy from another culture, country and stuff like that. Maybe I should try that or a demon lover. I don't know. But I do understand where others are coming from saying about finding your soulmate. But am not giving up and there is someone out there for all us SS maybe not in this life time or maybe they are. Sorry for the long talk but I needed to get that out.

[/TD]

okay sorry my attention span flew away from this message but i wonder though.
would have to keep doing and doing this ritual over and over until such happens?
is that how this is typically done or no?
if so then i may want to consider setting some free time aside one of these days or even take some time off of work so as i have extra free time on my hands if needed.
or
do you only need to do this once to a few or more times (under 10 times)???
can you or someone her enlighten me on this?
if human love seems to fail to no end then it may be that a demon lover as you say may not be such a bad idea.
its just that i want to wait and see if anyone in humanity (human women) and into me first and that alone im sure also takes time and patience im sure.

Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 8:23 PM

You'll never get better at it if you don't try.... ;)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:

im new to this. I dedicated myself to father bout a month ago and have not done any rituals. I want too but part of me is scrared that im gonnas mess up and make Father mad. Wht shoud i do? Do the ritual even though im still new and still learning and growing? Or do i wait till im more spititually advance?
Hail Enki!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; lamontgreen87@...

Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@...;

To:

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 9:16:19 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Jank Bass <bassjank@...;

To:

Subject:

Sent:

pray??

JANK

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back