Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Satanism (SS)

Mike1

Good morning Brothers and Sisters.
My intention here is not to lecture anybody or anything like that. I'm pretty new to SS myself and don't feel like I have the right to do so, nor that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the goal of this post.Now that we have a disclaimer behind, let get to the point.
Spiritual Satanism.Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading more and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help in summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all of them at once.Now, SS is not about "toying" with forces one does not understand or can't experience. It's not a marketing tool that can get one money just because one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one wants sex, there are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever one wants.Spiritual Satanism is about development of a human being, We aim to become Gods, to complete Our Father's plan. There are tools given to Us for the sake of completing such endeavor and they should be used with patience and consistency. Even though there may be doubts at times, concerning the progress or the devotion to the cause (as I'm experiencing now) but that DOESN'T mean our efforts are useless (and/or We are useless) and that nothing work because it is fake. It simply may take more time.
Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal being to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.Even Our Father and the Gods can't do everything for Us and even if They could, They most probably wouldn't. They are Our most trusted friends and allies but also Our teachers. They don't make wishes come true; We are supposed to do that Ourselves.

Don't get me wrong here please, I'm not saying that people asking such things should just be ignored, as not so long ago I was pretty close to that way of thinking myself; it is just that I never thought that such a deeply spiritual way can be perceived simply as a money-making scheme or an astral brothel... Even back at the times when I was basically an atheist and materialist, I could still understand people looking for "something more" and that nothing worthwhile comes easily in this life; somehow I could still understand the search for true spiritualism and the idea behind the spiritual advancement. Sorry for not being able to explain it any better, as my English is terribly lacking and besides, I think it isn't something that can be simply expressed by using a language, any language.
Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it is perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone should follow.What I wrote is My own point of view. My hope is that people will find it helpful in their own journey and that it will help the community in any way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the Spiritual Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and Dedicated only for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.I'm not even sure what the intention of writing this post was, except for showing that a lot of people (probably even majority on this planet) treat any spirituality as something silly and ready to exploit, if only a few actually believe it at all. But You, My Family, already know that.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Good post my friend,sounds to me like you have a good understanding of what it is all about.Although as H P Maxine says,magic is to be used to get what we want out of life,I have the same feeling you do,about the materialistic side of it.Its not about what we can get,but who we become using the tools of Yoga,and power meditations,and fighting for the freedom,of all Gentile people.I just feel so fortunate to have found the truth,and to be in the family of Satan.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Satanism (SS)

My intention here is not to lecture anybody or anything like that. I'm pretty new to SS myself and don't feel like I have the right to do so, nor that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the goal of this post.Now that we have a disclaimer behind, let get to the point.
Spiritual Satanism.Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading more and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help in summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all of them at once.Now, SS is not about "toying" with forces one does not understand or can't experience. It's not a marketing tool that can get one money just because one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one wants sex, there are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever one wants.Spiritual Satanism is about development of a human being, We aim to become Gods, to complete Our Father's plan. There are tools given to Us for the sake of completing such endeavor and they should be used with patience and consistency. Even though there may be doubts at times, concerning the progress or the devotion to the cause (as I'm experiencing now) but that DOESN'T mean our efforts are useless (and/or We are useless) and that nothing work because it is fake. It simply may take more time.
Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal being to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.Even Our Father and the Gods can't do everything for Us and even if They could, They most probably wouldn't. They are Our most trusted friends and allies but also Our teachers. They don't make wishes come true; We are supposed to do that Ourselves.

Don't get me wrong here please, I'm not saying that people asking such things should just be ignored, as not so long ago I was pretty close to that way of thinking myself; it is just that I never thought that such a deeply spiritual way can be perceived simply as a money-making scheme or an astral brothel... Even back at the times when I was basically an atheist and materialist, I could still understand people looking for "something more" and that nothing worthwhile comes easily in this life; somehow I could still understand the search for true spiritualism and the idea behind the spiritual advancement. Sorry for not being able to explain it any better, as my English is terribly lacking and besides, I think it isn't something that can be simply expressed by using a language, any language.
Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it is perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone should follow.What I wrote is My own point of view. My hope is that people will find it helpful in their own journey and that it will help the community in any way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the Spiritual Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and Dedicated only for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.I'm not even sure what the intention of writing this post was, except for showing that a lot of people (probably even majority on this planet) treat any spirituality as something silly and ready to exploit, if only a few actually believe it at all. But You, My Family, already know that.
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Well said, I agree completely. I get so fed up with the amount of
people who come into these groups and say "what can Satan do for me?"
or "Will I become rich if a worship Satan?." They might as well be
saying "I'm a greedy bastard who's only goal is to use everyone I can
to achieve my goal." It's good to see so many new people, but the
amount that come into the groups and introduce themselves like that is
disheartening.

I have become very spiritual since dedicating almost two years ago
(although I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't put much effort into
this since before the last five months.) and to me, this is a way of
life. Even if I'm not actively thinking of it, my days seem to revolve
around this. I was talking to my Guardian Demon last night like I do
alot of nights before I go bed and I told them that my mains goals
were to become a High Priestess and to reach Godhead. The words of the
HP's are more respected than anyone else's, and it's for this reason
that I want to become a High Priestess. I still do everything I can to
help out our Father now, but being a High Priestess would allow me so
much more power to do this. And maybe one day, we won't have people
like this, who only want to use our Father for their own gain.

But anyway, this reply is getting incredibly long. I just wanted to
tell you how right you are about this. You're not the only one who's
noticed this going on lately.

On 2/15/12, Mike <misza2@... wrote:

My intention here is not to lecture anybody or anything like that. I'm
pretty new to SS myself and don't feel like I have the right to do so, nor
that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the goal of this
post.
Now that we have a disclaimer behind, let get to the point.

Spiritual Satanism.
Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading more
and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help in
summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all of them
at once.
Now, SS is not about "toying" with forces one does not understand or can't
experience. It's not a marketing tool that can get one money just because
one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one wants sex, there
are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever one wants.
Spiritual Satanism is about development of a human being, We aim to become
Gods, to complete Our Father's plan. There are tools given to Us for the
sake of completing such endeavor and they should be used with patience and
consistency. Even though there may be doubts at times, concerning the
progress or the devotion to the cause (as I'm experiencing now) but that
DOESN'T mean our efforts are useless (and/or We are useless) and that
nothing work because it is fake. It simply may take more time.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is
a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that
it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by
doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul
that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the
physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use
to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only
that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the
"supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These
are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are
ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as
I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a
side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal being
to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be
trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of
a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist
only in hope of becoming rich without any effort or anything like this,
mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge
at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into
the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can
have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful
thinking and staying completely passive.
Even Our Father and the Gods can't do everything for Us and even if They
could, They most probably wouldn't. They are Our most trusted friends and
allies but also Our teachers. They don't make wishes come true; We are
supposed to do that Ourselves.

Don't get me wrong here please, I'm not saying that people asking such
things should just be ignored, as not so long ago I was pretty close to that
way of thinking myself; it is just that I never thought that such a deeply
spiritual way can be perceived simply as a money-making scheme or an astral
brothel... Even back at the times when I was basically an atheist and
materialist, I could still understand people looking for "something more"
and that nothing worthwhile comes easily in this life; somehow I could still
understand the search for true spiritualism and the idea behind the
spiritual advancement. Sorry for not being able to explain it any better, as
my English is terribly lacking and besides, I think it isn't something that
can be simply expressed by using a language, any language.

Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it is
perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone should
follow.
What I wrote is My own point of view. My hope is that people will find it
helpful in their own journey and that it will help the community in any
way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the Spiritual
Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and Dedicated only
for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.
I'm not even sure what the intention of writing this post was, except for
showing that a lot of people (probably even majority on this planet) treat
any spirituality as something silly and ready to exploit, if only a few
actually believe it at all. But You, My Family, already know that.

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

I agree completely.
I might have not been clear enough (as I wrote, my Engrish isn't perfect) but I didn't want to make an impression that We aren't supposed to use Our talents and gifts (such as magic). It is just that these shouldn't be a core and a cause for Us deciding to undergo the  Spiritual Path. By all means Our talents should be put to use and trained, it's just that I feel that using "magic" just to get a cash boost is... Not entirely adequate to the tool that is used ("magic" as energy working) and that We should be perfectly capable in this without the need to deploy heavy artillery.
I can perfectly understand when someone is in need of money and employs energy workings as means to boost his/her success but I think We shouldn't be overly relying on energy/aura manipulation as the only mean to improve the situation. I mean, from my point of view, such dependence often leads to physical inertion, meaning one performs spiritual workings only, forgetting that We live in a physical world as well and forsakes any physical activity.
"Balance in all things" - yeah, a PC game quote but I think it's a good one. After all, Spiritual Alchemy comprises of balancing a male and female aspects of Soul. But when action need to be taken, then it should be. And the best results are always produced by applying all the means available, not just concentrating on the chosen one or few (that's why I believe, doing Yoga - physical exercises - alongside Meditations, is advised so much).
But I ramble and theorize again. Sorry Brian :D
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Satanism (SS)

Good post my friend,sounds to me like you have a good understanding of what it is all about.Although as H P Maxine says,magic is to be used to get what we want out of life,I have the same feeling you do,about the materialistic side of it.Its not about what we can get,but who we become using the tools of Yoga,and power meditations,and fighting for the freedom,of all Gentile people.I just feel so fortunate to have found the truth,and to be in the family of Satan.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I didn't mean imply that you said anything negative in your post Mike,just simply stating my point of view.I think that reaching Godhead,and cleansing the Earth of the filthy jews,is the most important things in SS.And as been already stated by our clergy,as we strive to destroy the jews,and reach Godhead ourselves,then Satan will provide us with all we need.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:47 AM

I agree completely.
I might have not been clear enough (as I wrote, my Engrish isn't perfect) but I didn't want to make an impression that We aren't supposed to use Our talents and gifts (such as magic). It is just that these shouldn't be a core and a cause for Us deciding to undergo the  Spiritual Path. By all means Our talents should be put to use and trained, it's just that I feel that using "magic" just to get a cash boost is... Not entirely adequate to the tool that is used ("magic" as energy working) and that We should be perfectly capable in this without the need to deploy heavy artillery.
I can perfectly understand when someone is in need of money and employs energy workings as means to boost his/her success but I think We shouldn't be overly relying on energy/aura manipulation as the only mean to improve the situation. I mean, from my point of view, such dependence often leads to physical inertion, meaning one performs spiritual workings only, forgetting that We live in a physical world as well and forsakes any physical activity.
"Balance in all things" - yeah, a PC game quote but I think it's a good one. After all, Spiritual Alchemy comprises of balancing a male and female aspects of Soul. But when action need to be taken, then it should be. And the best results are always produced by applying all the means available, not just concentrating on the chosen one or few (that's why I believe, doing Yoga - physical exercises - alongside Meditations, is advised so much).
But I ramble and theorize again. Sorry Brian :D
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:02 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Well said Kait :DYour reply is long?  Come on... it's pretty short compared to the first message lol. The length of Your response shouldn't discourage You.You wrote:" It's good to see so many new people, but theamount that come into the groups and introduce themselves like that is
disheartening."Yes, it's true. But on the other hand... It's not surprising, as they are constantly told that Satanists are a bunch of immoral, exploitative assholes that sacrifice animals and will do everything just to achieve their goals. Which are destruction and enslavement of humanity, of coarse.Not to mention a lot of so called "satanic" groups that do their best to spread such beliefs.And so, Newbies feel it's OK to start that way, as if implying We are exactly the same as they were thought to believe, as everybody else. There are also those who do it on purpose, to create a feeling as if we were the same as the rest.There's not really much we can do about it, except trying to educate by Our own, often limited, means (Spiritual Satanists don't own mass media yet) and pointing those who want to listen and learn to the Source.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:41 PM

disheartening.

On 2/15/12, Mike <misza2@... wrote:

post.

Spiritual Satanism.
at once.

follow.

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Well said Mike! And by the way, your English is great :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

My intention here is not to lecture anybody or anything like that. I'm pretty new to SS myself and don't feel like I have the right to do so, nor that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the goal of this post.

Spiritual Satanism.
Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading more and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help in summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all of them at once.
Now, SS is not about "toying" with forces one does not understand or can't experience. It's not a marketing tool that can get one money just because one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one wants sex, there are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever one wants.
Spiritual Satanism is about development of a human being, We aim to become Gods, to complete Our Father's plan. There are tools given to Us for the sake of completing such endeavor and they should be used with patience and consistency. Even though there may be doubts at times, concerning the progress or the devotion to the cause (as I'm experiencing now) but that DOESN'T mean our efforts are useless (and/or We are useless) and that nothing work because it is fake. It simply may take more time.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal being
to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.
Even Our Father and the Gods can't do everything for Us and even if They could, They most probably wouldn't. They are Our most trusted friends and allies but also Our teachers. They don't make wishes come true; We are supposed to do that Ourselves.

Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it is perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone should follow.
What I wrote is My own point of view. My hope is that people will find it helpful in their own journey and that it will help the community in any way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the Spiritual Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and Dedicated only for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.
I'm not even sure what the intention of writing this post was, except for showing that a lot of people (probably even majority on this planet) treat any spirituality as something silly and ready to exploit, if only a few actually believe it at all. But You, My Family, already know that.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Very well said....!!! I use to think the same but recently going through some rough times so...thanks for reminding me...reading this made me happy and believe once again!! thank you for the post brother...i don't know about others but i really needed it!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

My intention here is not to lecture anybody or anything like that. I'm pretty new to SS myself and don't feel like I have the right to do so, nor that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the goal of this post.

Spiritual Satanism.
Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading more and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help in summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all of them at once.
Now, SS is not about "toying" with forces one does not understand or can't experience. It's not a marketing tool that can get one money just because one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one wants sex, there are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever one wants.
Spiritual Satanism is about development of a human being, We aim to become Gods, to complete Our Father's plan. There are tools given to Us for the sake of completing such endeavor and they should be used with patience and consistency. Even though there may be doubts at times, concerning the progress or the devotion to the cause (as I'm experiencing now) but that DOESN'T mean our efforts are useless (and/or We are useless) and that nothing work because it is fake. It simply may take more time.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal
being to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.
Even Our Father and the Gods can't do everything for Us and even if They could, They most probably wouldn't. They are Our most trusted friends and allies but also Our teachers. They don't make wishes come true; We are supposed to do that Ourselves.

Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it is perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone should follow.
What I wrote is My own point of view. My hope is that people will find it helpful in their own journey and that it will help the community in any way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the Spiritual Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and Dedicated only for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.
I'm not even sure what the intention of writing this post was, except for showing that a lot of people (probably even majority on this planet) treat any spirituality as something silly and ready to exploit, if only a few actually believe it at all. But You, My Family, already know that.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Bravo, Mike! Well said Brother! And I totally agree. I've been
noticing this lately too, and it makes me mad. HPS Maxine herself said
that our Father does not tolerate people who think they can use him.
And, well, it's called "Spiritual Satanism" for a reason. :D Balance
between the physical and the spiritual.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with your English. It's far better than
some native English speakers I could name, bro. Trust me! Lol. Hail
Father Satan!

On 2/16/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Well said Mike! And by the way, your English is great :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the goal of
this post.

Spiritual Satanism.
Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading
more and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help in
summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all of
them at once.
one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one wants sex,
there are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever one wants.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism
is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or
that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us
and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our
Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the
physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We
use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are
only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well,
like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in
itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We
develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just
be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by
Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well,
like the goal being
trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part
of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual
Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything
like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack
of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these
questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of
thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just
by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.

things should just be ignored, as not so long ago I was pretty close to
that way of thinking myself; it is just that I never thought that such a
deeply spiritual way can be perceived simply as a money-making scheme or
an astral brothel... Even back at the times when I was basically an
atheist and materialist, I could still understand people looking for
"something more" and that nothing worthwhile comes easily in this life;
somehow I could still understand the search for true spiritualism and the
idea behind the spiritual advancement. Sorry for not being able to explain
it any better, as my English is terribly lacking and besides, I think it
isn't something that can be simply expressed by using a language, any
language.

Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it is
perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone
should follow.
way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the
Spiritual Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and
Dedicated only for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Hey, glad I could be of help.And Brian wrote a very good piece of advice/truth as well :DI like that "It's not about what we can get but who we become using the tools of Yoga and Power Meditation and fighting for the freedom of all Gentile people."So very true and inspiring; it basically sums up my whole message with this one sentence only :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual Satanism (SS)

Very well said....!!! I use to think the same but recently going through some rough times so...thanks for reminding me...reading this made me happy and believe once again!! thank you for the post brother...i don't know about others but i really needed it!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Spiritual Satanism.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal
being to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I know, and that's what annoys me the most, that they enemy has managed to spread this lie to so many people. If it wasn't for all the RHP religions spreading their lies, we wouldnt have so many people asking questions like this.
Hail Enki 
Sent from my iPodOn 17/02/2012, at 4:15 AM, Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Well said Kait :DYour reply is long?  Come on... it's pretty short compared to the first message lol. The length of Your response shouldn't discourage You.You wrote:" It's good to see so many new people, but theamount that come into the groups and introduce themselves like that is
disheartening."Yes, it's true. But on the other hand... It's not surprising, as they are constantly told that Satanists are a bunch of immoral, exploitative assholes that sacrifice animals and will do everything just to achieve their goals. Which are destruction and enslavement of humanity, of coarse.Not to mention a lot of so called "satanic" groups that do their best to spread such beliefs.And so, Newbies feel it's OK to start that way, as if implying We are exactly the same as they were thought to believe, as everybody else. There are also those who do it on purpose, to create a feeling as if we were the same as the rest.There's not really much we can do about it, except trying to educate by Our own, often limited, means (Spiritual Satanists don't own mass media yet) and pointing those who want to listen and learn to the Source.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:41 PM

disheartening.

On 2/15/12, Mike <[url=mailto:misza2@...]misza2@...[/url] wrote:

post.

Spiritual Satanism.
at once.

follow.

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Bingo! I've to say, I've been feeling the Same way. People just want to take take and take! I mean, come on! It's just that, Human Stupidity never ceases to Amuse me

WOW.. I can imagine how compelling your writings will become once your English is no longer terribly lacking. It is as if you spoke through and to my heart what I have been crying out to Father Satan for quite a few years now, although I did not know he was my Father, he knew, and he knows our deepest hearts.
THANK YOU that is beautifull !!
Hail Lady Isis I adore you
Hail Lilith I adore you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "swaygaddam" <swaygaddam@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

That to me is what this group is about,encouraging each other when we need it,as well as a place to gather info for our advancement,and leading us to fight the kikes,and end their filthy existence.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:18 PM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hang in there, Addam. It'll be all right in the end, Brother. Trust
Father Satan, and trust yourself. Hail Father Satan always!

On 2/17/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
That to me is what this group is about,encouraging each other when we need
it,as well as a place to gather info for our advancement,and leading us to
fight the kikes,and end their filthy existence.

Hail Satan
Brian
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

Very well said....!!! I use to think the same but recently going through
some rough times so...thanks for reminding me...reading this made me happy
and believe once again!! thank you for the post brother...i don't know
about others but i really needed it!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Good post my friend,sounds to me like you have a good understanding of
what it is all about.Although as H P Maxine says,magic is to be used to
get what we want out of life,I have the same feeling you do,about the
materialistic side of it.Its not about what we can get,but who we become
using the tools of Yoga,and power meditations,and fighting for the
freedom,of all Gentile people.I just feel so fortunate to have found the
truth,and to be in the family of Satan.

Â
Hail Satan
BrianÂ
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

Â

pretty new to SS myself and don't feel like I have the right to do so,
nor that I should. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the
goal of this post.

Spiritual Satanism.
Messages at the JoS group are my daily digest. Lately I've been reading
more and more posts from people (newly dedicated ones) asking for help
in summoning or obtaining money or finding a demonic sex partner or all
of them at once.
Now, SS is not about "toying" with forces one does not understand or
can't experience. It's not a marketing tool that can get one money just
because one would like it to, or buy one a "pleasure demon". If one
wants sex, there are tons of establishments where one can buy whatever
one wants.
Spiritual Satanism is about development of a human being, We aim to
become Gods, to complete Our Father's plan. There are tools given to Us
for the sake of completing such endeavor and they should be used with
patience and consistency. Even though there may be doubts at times,
concerning the progress or the devotion to the cause (as I'm
experiencing now) but that DOESN'T mean our efforts are useless (and/or
We are useless) and that nothing work because it is fake. It simply may
take more time.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism
is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy
or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us,
test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our
Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and
becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and
trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations,
runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment
produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the
Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect
and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them.
I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read
before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side
note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal
being to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they
should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an
essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming
a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort
or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a
serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people
asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions
influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing
and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying
completely passive.
could, They most probably wouldn't. They are Our most trusted friends
and allies but also Our teachers. They don't make wishes come true; We
are supposed to do that Ourselves.

things should just be ignored, as not so long ago I was pretty close to
that way of thinking myself; it is just that I never thought that such
a deeply spiritual way can be perceived simply as a money-making scheme
or an astral brothel... Even back at the times when I was basically an
atheist and materialist, I could still understand people looking for
"something more" and that nothing worthwhile comes easily in this life;
somehow I could still understand the search for true spiritualism and
the idea behind the spiritual advancement. Sorry for not being able to
explain it any better, as my English is terribly lacking and besides, I
think it isn't something that can be simply expressed by using a
language, any language.

Again, I wasn't going to teach or preach or anything. I'm not saying it
is perfect and infallible and that it is "The Only Truth" that everyone
should follow.
What I wrote is My own point of view. My hope is that people will find
it helpful in their own journey and that it will help the community in
any way. I'm not a long time Satanist, in fact, I'm fairly new to the
Spiritual Satanism (meditating consistently for about half a year and
Dedicated only for eleven days) but I felt compelled to write this.
I'm not even sure what the intention of writing this post was, except
for showing that a lot of people (probably even majority on this
planet) treat any spirituality as something silly and ready to exploit,
if only a few actually believe it at all. But You, My Family, already
know that.

Â
Hail Gods of War!Â
/Mike

Yeah, I'd just love to "end their filty existence".I really like that sentence :DAnd yep, what a better source of encouragmenet than that coming from Ourselves. It's always a pleasure for me to read about others' progress and it makes me want to get better even more :D
@swaygaddam: I needed that too Brother lol
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual Satanism (SS)

That to me is what this group is about,encouraging each other when we need it,as well as a place to gather info for our advancement,and leading us to fight the kikes,and end their filthy existence.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hey, glad you liked it.
I didn't get into the subject of incubi and succubi; and I didn't want to imply in any way that "these things" are something bad.The nature of a relationship betweeen a SS and the Gods (be it one's GD or not) is entirely up to said SS and the God. It is not mine, or anyone else's, bussiness.I was referring to the kind of attutude like: "I want to dedicate my Soul to Satan (or I just did) and I want help with summoning a succubi/incubi and/or help with getting rich". As if a person was sayig: "all I want is some easy, wild, demonic sex and/or more money and if Dedication is neccesary, then so be it. I don't care as long as I'll get what I want."Sorry for confusion...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:33 AM

This pretty much sums up the frustration with most of the posts by new people (especially regarding the money, that irks me quite a bit). Though regarding the 'pleasure demon' bit, there are succubi and incubi one can ask for from Father Satan, but it still wouldn't do them much good if they think that they'll instantly feel it. My guardian demon is also my incubus due to the severe restrictions regarding sex in my household.

On a side note, I really, really wish there was some sort of favorite button on here, but bookmarks will have to suffice.

Spiritual Satanism.

Maybe I'm a bit too deep into the spiritual side but: Spiritual Satanism is a way of life, a journey towards the Godhead. No one said it is easy or that it is a sheer pleasure. But it is supposed to strengthen Us, test Us and by doing so, make Us stronger than ever before. It is Our Will and Our Soul that is being transformed anew, ascending and becoming a God. And the physical follows. It is supposed to be hard and trying. All the means We use to achieve that goal (power meditations, runes etc. and so forth) are only that: tools. Consistent employment produce other effects as well, like the "supernatural" powers of the Soul. But these are NOT a goal in itself. These are a secondary effect and again, they come naturally as We develop and are ready to use them. I'm not saying that these should just be tossed aside (as I've read before in a "Fundamentals of Yoga" by Rammurti S. Mishra, on a side note it is full of other rubbish as well, like the goal being
to "become one in the river of life"), quite the contrary, they should be trained and developed like everything else, as they are an essential part of a Human Being and especially Us, Gentiles. BUT becoming a Spiritual Satanist only in hope of  becoming rich without any effort or anything like this, mentioned before, is a major misconception and a serious lack of knowledge at the very best. It only shows that people asking these questions are into the materialistic, RHP religions influenced way of thinking. That one can have something out of nothing and for nothing, just by believing and wishful thinking and staying completely passive.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Totally the wrong motive for dedicating,but I also believe that as you work to advance,and destroy the jews,then Satan in turns grants both of those in time.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual Satanism (SS)

Hey, glad you liked it.
I didn't get into the subject of incubi and succubi; and I didn't want to imply in any way that "these things" are something bad.The nature of a relationship betweeen a SS and the Gods (be it one's GD or not) is entirely up to said SS and the God. It is not mine, or anyone else's, bussiness.I was referring to the kind of attutude like: "I want to dedicate my Soul to Satan (or I just did) and I want help with summoning a succubi/incubi and/or help with getting rich". As if a person was sayig: "all I want is some easy, wild, demonic sex and/or more money and if Dedication is neccesary, then so be it. I don't care as long as I'll get what I want."Sorry for confusion...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:33 AM

This pretty much sums up the frustration with most of the posts by new people (especially regarding the money, that irks me quite a bit). Though regarding the 'pleasure demon' bit, there are succubi and incubi one can ask for from Father Satan, but it still wouldn't do them much good if they think that they'll instantly feel it. My guardian demon is also my incubus due to the severe restrictions regarding sex in my household.

On a side note, I really, really wish there was some sort of favorite button on here, but bookmarks will have to suffice.

Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back