Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Satanism & Enemy "Religions": Here Answers Will Always Arrive

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
There is a major difference between the path of Spiritual Satanism and all other paths where "spirituality" is concerned. Many people out there are interested in getting spiritual answers, about their existence, the universe or themselves. This includes smaller or larger questions.

As I am familiar both from direct experience and that of others, when it comes to "other paths", I have seen over the course of many years how different it is to be under the Gods truly, versus how it is when someone is a person that is not truly interested in these topics.

In Spiritual Satanism the Gods truly care about the people and the connection between them is very close and direct. One is truly initiated to the Gods, and this means that when they petition for learning or wisdom, or answers to problems, they are heard by the Gods. This means they will be of course answered to these.

Answers can take time. Certain things I have asked, required me to study and expand my own self for anywhere to a week, to ten years. Yet the learning is progressive, full and always valid and 100% truthful. The Gods do appreciate the bravery of people to join them beyond false conceptions which are over-ruling in the current timeline, which is mostly designed to work against Wisdom and understanding for human beings.

When one stays within the limited confine of the wrong conceptions of the Gods, they can maybe get some incomplete, fragmented or half-baked answers. That is because they are also in the same category. The "aspiring Gnostic" who still believes in Christ, the "New Ager" who wants a verification for unrealistic messages, or the Pagan who is misguided by lesser level of information, are with many others in these categories.

In the above categories, we see this taking place: Some are "closer" to the Truth, but others are very far. This range is dependent on how close to the enemy they are. The closer to the enemy, the bigger the deception. The far further away, the better.

As Goethe wrote in a funny line in Faust citing Mephistopheles [Lucifius Rofocal in our knowledge], "Since I know "God" very well [The God of the Jews that is...], I stay as further from him as I can!". I paraphrase, but as we can see, any superior being that knows anything, strays away from the so called "Loving God" that these systems parade they have.

In regard to the "True Nature" of whatever it is that they worship, one must either read their works, or just have an open mind to see what is in front of them. There is only evil on this side that claims "Ultimate goodness".

So this distance is something one must keep in mind. The closer one is to entities that were literally tasked with enslaving humanity, what one should reasonably expect, but the most gross deception? Those who follow these, only have that particular thing to expect out of this process.

They do not want to proceed further than this, so their answers are limited to this confine they have accepted themselves.

Difference with the Spiritual Satanist is that one is dedicated to the Truth. Satan besides the Entity He is, is in charge of the Spiritual Learning of the universe and all the people who want to learn more about spirituality. The derivative root of the Name of our God is from the Ancient Sanskrit "Sat", meaning Eternal Truth. One is directly connected with this source. Others are trying to simultaneously prove wrong conceptions as correct, so they engage in other systems. After many years they will find walls and a lot of delusion in "learning", which does not allow them to advance.

As for those who are in with the enemy, they never get fundamental full or honest answers. There are many sections of sites online, where common ordinary folk, thinking "Angels" were "Good", did Rituals and other attempts to communicate with them. These people are attacked, treated like worms, scared away from spirituality and in many cases mistreated to no end. These people are among the category which finds "The hard way" why the enemy is as they are.

When these entities instated programs that literally will kill every scientist, person who doubts, or thinking human being, or preach eternal hellfire for those who seek answers and insight into the Spiritual, how doe these people reasonably expect anything but abuse from this source of evil that they worship?

It takes a fool to try to ask from knowledge by the Enemy. One becomes a fool because they take the falsehood of the enemy seriously. Then, as they inspect, they see the enemy face to face and what they see, they want to deny. Some are useful idiots they keep in a chained state and in a grey area where nothing fundamental is given to them. Others who have potential are abused directly. There are stories people have written on trying to "Contact" Gabriel and other worthless Jewish thoughtforms, only to experience the worst of the worst outcomes from this.

Who would be as misguided to trust these "entities" whose programs were the primary enemies of spiritual knowledge, understanding and human elevation?

Enemy programs are based on fear, promote damnation, self annihilation, and anything else destructive for humans. "Humanity must kill itself and it's ego" and other suicidal advice is promoted all the time, with corrupted statements that lead to major self-destruction and delusion.

How could it ever be that the principal consciousness forms behind Islam and Christianity, the religions of impurity and evil, darkness and terrorism historically, would produce anything "of Spiritual value" for humans? Do any of these people notice what is going on in these "religions" truly?

Most are living in a dream based on the lies these religions say on the surface. Only by deception and ignorance or lack of knowledge one would have such request from these hostile entities. They therefore find the hard way.

Some will cite "Saints" of these religions as "Evolved". If they opened a history book, they would see many of these were child molestors, criminals, mass murderers, filled with avarice and other lesser traits. Butchery of anyone who went against them was a common practice for them. But since most people literally just believe hearsay, they do not accept this information. How "beautiful" were these Saints and how "God-like", where the God of Lies and violence was concerned. They served the darkness very loyally and very well.

Of course, they made them Popes and decorated them with great honors in the process, for spreading damnation on mankind. Such "Heroes" of Israel. Almost like present day Israelis who do the same and intend to do the same, but loudly call themselves "People of God". These people were not the "People of Satan" or the "Ancient Demons", they were the "People of the holy book" and the "People of Christ" or the "People of Mohammed". They incarnated these messages; and these are the results. Evil, depravity and impurity on the highest level.

As any criminal would do, what also these entities do? They say that problem is not because of what they are, but Satan and the Ancient Gods are used as a scapegoat so they can say "He made me do it". How did "He" made them do it? I mean is it not that all day they praise Jehovah and the related ilk like Allah? Of course they do. It's all projection.

Imagine now petitioning the entities who are higher in that order, such as the motivating intelligence behind these programs of human depravity. What will anyone find?

When one finds the hard way, they can of course become very interested in Spiritual Satanism. Then if they are brave to cross the gates, they find the exact opposite of what they experienced with the above evil entities. They find for once in their lives the Source of Spiritual Knowledge. The Masters of Universal spiritual knowledge, like Thoth and our Gods, are on this side. They are the ones the world in a state of deception rebuked, and fallen to a state of animals as a result.

The moment one comprehends how good and perfect this side is, which takes time and shedding of lies on the behalf of the seeker, they understand the importance of the Gods and also get a taste of what it means to be truly spiritual. Our Gods always say the Truth, that development of mind and soul are required to reach conclusions, answers and achievement of goals. Personal power and discovery of the self ["Know Thyself"] are applied directly on the path. The Gods are the teachers and we are moving forward to be taught by them and elevate ourselves.

So in a closing note, one must know, that sooner or later, in that path, all answers one needs will eventually arrive. One is also being prepared because they themselves need to be on the level of the answers to be received. Delusion and false shells of corruption have to be removed from the soul in order to reach a state of understanding. This is the process of evolution. And through this, answers will always arrive.

Blessed are the Gods always for not deserting humanity and helping those interested in advancement, to truly advance. There are no words to explain this path in it's entirety. We must walk and then we experience. Spiritual Satanism is an experiential path.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Many will probably see this as newcomers into our group, or as skeptics doing their research.
I can fully testify that this is a great path that will yield results, and that, after delving pretty deep into many spiritual systems, this one is the best when it comes to connecting to real Divinity and growing as a soul.

I can personally confirm that sometimes your just not ready for the answers and you really do need to work to understand the message the Gods give you, I have had a lot of roadblocks the Gods have always given me correct information to overcome them, but I often misinterpreted the message at the time only for it later to make perfect sense later in retrospect.

In Spiritual Satanism the Gods truly care about the people and the connection between them is very close and direct. One is truly initiated to the Gods, and this means that when they petition for learning or wisdom, or answers to problems, they are heard by the Gods. This means they will be of course answered to these.

The above quote is the most beautiful truth that I have found solace in. Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666. Thought provoking sermon.

Hail Satan!!!!

Isn't it strange how every time you doubt the Gods you end up running back to them with more loyalty than before? This is something that xians and muslims can not relate to, as they either don't doubt their "religions" in their first place, or they are too afraid to analyse their doubts and reach a truthful conclusion.

As Goethe wrote in a funny line in Faust citing Mephistopheles [Lucifius Rofocal in our knowledge], "Since I know "God" very well [The God of the Jews that is...], I stay as further from him as I can!". I paraphrase, but as we can see, any superior being that knows anything, strays away from the so called "Loving God" that these systems parade they have.

You have to, my friend, you have to if you want to live!

Thank you, HPHC, for this wonderful piece.

It may be shocking to see such a phenomenon in which the diseased go looking for more sickness. However it is expected, since disease and sickness are the only life they know.

One must renounce this spiritual leprosy of the enemy and grow the only new and healthy skin. The skin of knowledge, wisdom and dedication to the Gods is the only skin one should wear.

Since I returned to the path, I can say that my metaphorical skin is healthier, healing by the day. The knowledge, guidance and love of the Gods are essential and most appreciated to the deepest of my soul.

I've recently seen this "I have 1000 maladies, I will go acquire some more!" with a friend of mine that is without.
He turned to xianity, even bought and actively reads the "scriptures".
What's really funny is that, any hard-core xian would love to murder him in cold blood.
"The followers of this religion I got into would love to erase me from existence." did not cross his mind once.
His life was full of negativity already, yet he begged for more.

This was an unpleasant development for me, however I accepted it as a fact and I did not get emotionally involved. His life, his choice. I am keeping him at arms length (retrospective on the recent sermon about helping others).

Sincerely,
HDNW.

I truly love this! Thank you HPHC 666 for the glorious sermon.
Hail Father Satan!
Hail the JoS!

There is a major difference between the path of Spiritual Satanism and all other paths where "spirituality" is concerned. Many people out there are interested in getting spiritual answers, about their existence, the universe or themselves. This includes smaller or larger questions.

As I am familiar both from direct experience and that of others, when it comes to "other paths", I have seen over the course of many years how different it is to be under the Gods truly, versus how it is when someone is a person that is not truly interested in these topics.

Answers can take time. Certain things I have asked, required me to study and expand my own self for anywhere to a week, to ten years. Yet the learning is progressive, full and always valid and 100% truthful. The Gods do appreciate the bravery of people to join them beyond false conceptions which are over-ruling in the current timeline, which is mostly designed to work against Wisdom and understanding for human beings.

When one stays within the limited confine of the wrong conceptions of the Gods, they can maybe get some incomplete, fragmented or half-baked answers. That is because they are also in the same category. The "aspiring Gnostic" who still believes in Christ, the "New Ager" who wants a verification for unrealistic messages, or the Pagan who is misguided by lesser level of information, are with many others in these categories.

In the above categories, we see this taking place: Some are "closer" to the Truth, but others are very far. This range is dependent on how close to the enemy they are. The closer to the enemy, the bigger the deception. The far further away, the better.

In regard to the "True Nature" of whatever it is that they worship, one must either read their works, or just have an open mind to see what is in front of them. There is only evil on this side that claims "Ultimate goodness".

So this distance is something one must keep in mind. The closer one is to entities that were literally tasked with enslaving humanity, what one should reasonably expect, but the most gross deception? Those who follow these, only have that particular thing to expect out of this process.

They do not want to proceed further than this, so their answers are limited to this confine they have accepted themselves.

Difference with the Spiritual Satanist is that one is dedicated to the Truth. Satan besides the Entity He is, is in charge of the Spiritual Learning of the universe and all the people who want to learn more about spirituality. The derivative root of the Name of our God is from the Ancient Sanskrit "Sat", meaning Eternal Truth. One is directly connected with this source. Others are trying to simultaneously prove wrong conceptions as correct, so they engage in other systems. After many years they will find walls and a lot of delusion in "learning", which does not allow them to advance.

As for those who are in with the enemy, they never get fundamental full or honest answers. There are many sections of sites online, where common ordinary folk, thinking "Angels" were "Good", did Rituals and other attempts to communicate with them. These people are attacked, treated like worms, scared away from spirituality and in many cases mistreated to no end. These people are among the category which finds "The hard way" why the enemy is as they are.

When these entities instated programs that literally will kill every scientist, person who doubts, or thinking human being, or preach eternal hellfire for those who seek answers and insight into the Spiritual, how doe these people reasonably expect anything but abuse from this source of evil that they worship?

It takes a fool to try to ask from knowledge by the Enemy. One becomes a fool because they take the falsehood of the enemy seriously. Then, as they inspect, they see the enemy face to face and what they see, they want to deny. Some are useful idiots they keep in a chained state and in a grey area where nothing fundamental is given to them. Others who have potential are abused directly. There are stories people have written on trying to "Contact" Gabriel and other worthless Jewish thoughtforms, only to experience the worst of the worst outcomes from this.

Who would be as misguided to trust these "entities" whose programs were the primary enemies of spiritual knowledge, understanding and human elevation?

Enemy programs are based on fear, promote damnation, self annihilation, and anything else destructive for humans. "Humanity must kill itself and it's ego" and other suicidal advice is promoted all the time, with corrupted statements that lead to major self-destruction and delusion.

How could it ever be that the principal consciousness forms behind Islam and Christianity, the religions of impurity and evil, darkness and terrorism historically, would produce anything "of Spiritual value" for humans? Do any of these people notice what is going on in these "religions" truly?

Most are living in a dream based on the lies these religions say on the surface. Only by deception and ignorance or lack of knowledge one would have such request from these hostile entities. They therefore find the hard way.

Some will cite "Saints" of these religions as "Evolved". If they opened a history book, they would see many of these were child molestors, criminals, mass murderers, filled with avarice and other lesser traits. Butchery of anyone who went against them was a common practice for them. But since most people literally just believe hearsay, they do not accept this information. How "beautiful" were these Saints and how "God-like", where the God of Lies and violence was concerned. They served the darkness very loyally and very well.

Of course, they made them Popes and decorated them with great honors in the process, for spreading damnation on mankind. Such "Heroes" of Israel. Almost like present day Israelis who do the same and intend to do the same, but loudly call themselves "People of God". These people were not the "People of Satan" or the "Ancient Demons", they were the "People of the holy book" and the "People of Christ" or the "People of Mohammed". They incarnated these messages; and these are the results. Evil, depravity and impurity on the highest level.

As any criminal would do, what also these entities do? They say that problem is not because of what they are, but Satan and the Ancient Gods are used as a scapegoat so they can say "He made me do it". How did "He" made them do it? I mean is it not that all day they praise Jehovah and the related ilk like Allah? Of course they do. It's all projection.

Imagine now petitioning the entities who are higher in that order, such as the motivating intelligence behind these programs of human depravity. What will anyone find?

When one finds the hard way, they can of course become very interested in Spiritual Satanism. Then if they are brave to cross the gates, they find the exact opposite of what they experienced with the above evil entities. They find for once in their lives the Source of Spiritual Knowledge. The Masters of Universal spiritual knowledge, like Thoth and our Gods, are on this side. They are the ones the world in a state of deception rebuked, and fallen to a state of animals as a result.

The moment one comprehends how good and perfect this side is, which takes time and shedding of lies on the behalf of the seeker, they understand the importance of the Gods and also get a taste of what it means to be truly spiritual. Our Gods always say the Truth, that development of mind and soul are required to reach conclusions, answers and achievement of goals. Personal power and discovery of the self ["Know Thyself"] are applied directly on the path. The Gods are the teachers and we are moving forward to be taught by them and elevate ourselves.

So in a closing note, one must know, that sooner or later, in that path, all answers one needs will eventually arrive. One is also being prepared because they themselves need to be on the level of the answers to be received. Delusion and false shells of corruption have to be removed from the soul in order to reach a state of understanding. This is the process of evolution. And through this, answers will always arrive.

Blessed are the Gods always for not deserting humanity and helping those interested in advancement, to truly advance. There are no words to explain this path in it's entirety. We must walk and then we experience. Spiritual Satanism is an experiential path.

The enemy is very cunning and insidious, especially in deception and concealment of the truth, but when a person has firmly embarked on the path of the Gods (the path of Spiritual Satanism, the Path of Truth), a person is freed from the influence of evil entities.

And the only obstacle to growth in spiritual development remains only himself, therefore, in Spiritual Satanism it is very important to constantly work on himself constantly improve, learn from your mistakes in order to avoid them in the future, rise to higher levels of existence.

The enemy will be destroyed, I see how the plans of the Jews in the Age of Aquarius are being destroyed like a house of cards, but at the same time I see an enemy, for example Hollywood Jews like Justin Bieber, who are doing well so far, but the rituals of retribution will them, the lives of Jews will be destroyed eventually.

Regarding reptiles and greys, they will simply be destroyed by our Gods, but I think that people who seriously advance in Spiritual Satanism and seriously develop their souls will also be able to destroy greys and reptiles on the astral, as our Gods do.

HP HoodedCobra666

I would like to know your thoughts on the Ancient books 📚 like the Epic of Gilgamesh, The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean, and the Lost books of Enki,
Are these books from our gods and if so have they been translated correctly and if it is good for us to read

Thank you
Hail Satanas ❤️

Thanks
And Hail Satan;!!.
Hail the Gods of hell the true Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back