Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Satanism Book

colony_ss

I am writing a book called Spiritual Satanism where all the data on Joy of Satan will be included. I WILL NOT sell it I will give it for FREE to people who are eager to learn. Do you think doing it is a good idea to help spread the truth? (I am already on page 70). HAIL SATAN! 

The other day I had asked if there was a book for Spiritual Satanism and pretty much you just have to get the PDFs and make your own I went through the PDFs/ pages and got the ones I believe would be most relevant to learning about spiritual satanism
  • Spiritual Satanism
    </li>
  • Hell's army spiritual training 
    </li>
  • satanic witchcraft
    </li>
  • satanic rituals and spells
    </li>
  • Satanic power meditations Volumes 1-3
    </li>
  • Hooded Cobras 40-day empowerment program
    </li>
  • demons and the gods of hell (all links if not in the PDF)
    </li>
  • understanding the god and your purpose
    </li>
  • equality gods and other questions
    </li>
  • Enochian dictionary
    </li>
  • exposing Christianity
    </li>
  • no Christianity = spiritual power
    </li>
  • Death, the afterlife and Hell ( truth about hell and ghosts)
    </li>
  • satanic rites and celebrations
    </li>
  • Your legal rights
    </li>
    MAYBE: 
    • handbook for satanic covens
      </li>
    • group rituals
      </li>
      I have yet to actually print these out and put this "book" together but what order do you think these should go in and if I'm missing anything you think is important please let me know! 
      HAIL SATAN!

You're messing http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ra_666.pdf  Oh yeah and EVERYTHING ELSE ON SATAN'S LIBRARY. Listen your never going to be able to make the 'everything' book of Satanism, because there is wayyy to much information to cover. ''I lead the straight path without a revealed book''-Satan 

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:12 PM, "Amber Barraza ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The other day I had asked if there was a book for Spiritual Satanism and pretty much you just have to get the PDFs and make your own I went through the PDFs/ pages and got the ones I believe would be most relevant to learning about spiritual satanism
  • Spiritual Satanism
    </li>
    </li>
  • satanic witchcraft
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
  • Enochian dictionary
    </li>
  • exposing Christianity
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
  • Your legal rights
    </li>
    MAYBE: 
      </li>
    • group rituals
      </li>
      I have yet to actually print these out and put this "book" together but what order do you think these should go in and if I'm missing anything you think is important please let me know! 
      HAIL SATAN!

OBVIOUSLY I know everything else is missing but it's just for the BASICS of learning satanism and being spiritual.
The rest of it is relevant but more back stories and history. 
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 12, 2015, at 8:24 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You're messing http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/The_Sat ... ra_666.pdf  Oh yeah and EVERYTHING ELSE ON SATAN'S LIBRARY. Listen your never going to be able to make the 'everything' book of Satanism, because there is wayyy to much information to cover. ''I lead the straight path without a revealed book''-Satan 

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:12 PM, "Amber Barraza ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

• Spiritual Satanism
    </li>
    </li>
  • satanic witchcraft
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
  • Enochian dictionary
    </li>
  • exposing Christianity
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
    </li>
  • Your legal rights
    </li>
    MAYBE: 
      </li>
    • group rituals
      </li>
      HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back