Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Philosophy - The Garden of Knowledge

BrightSpace666

Website
brightspace666.neocities.org
Over the years I have encountered many different mentalities. Many of them stem from ignorance, many from false moral ideals. Some were dangerous, some merely self-destructive. But what does this do to a person? Why this mentality, this way of thinking, in so many people?

Many answers can be given to the hypothesis that man needs Knowledge in order to achieve anything. I don't deny that Knowledge is a great treasure, but those who are not open to this concept and unable to move on the path of progress, what will become of them? Will they go into decline? Or are they already there?

Knowledge is as important as trees in the forest. Without knowledge, man is like the forest without trees. Empty. The raging emptiness, the loneliness and lethargy that haunts the unconscious all his life cannot change him because he does not have Knowledge.

Or does it have it, but does not use it? Work invested will bear fruit, and that fruit is the cornerstone of progress. Sooner or later this fruit will blossom into flowers of light. Light here can also be understood in an allegorical sense.

The soul needs light, the flower needs light, the plants need light. And it is this light that gives the basic pillar of creation - the concepts of perseverance and will, of progress and development.

The role of these two is crucial, because if you don't put enough time into what you're starting, you're not going to achieve it, you're not going to succeed. But if you invest your Knowledge in progress and that progress bears fruit, you will have a beautiful orchard.

The orchard - the garden of Knowledge. It needs light, nourishment - energy - strength and will. As you progress towards Wisdom, these fruits must be used to produce more fruits, and more fruits, and continue until you have a whole garden, a vast expanse of land.

Along the way, these fruits must be used up and more of them produced so that they never run out. To do this, you need two things: persistence and will. You can master, learn and do anything on this Path if you have the essence of these two concepts.

Don't give up your dreams and goals just because you lack one of them. Strive not to miss out. Great Knowledge and Wisdom are before you, and you must decide what to do with them. Do you master it and move on, or do you just read it, learn nothing from it, and leave it there.

Many times you have to make important decisions to get there. Sometimes we have to sacrifice for something better. This can be emotionally charged, because what you have done, what you have put a lot of effort and energy into, is now lost. But it is not wasted because you have created the next stage.

The next phase that builds on the first. From here you will go even further along your Path, you will develop and grow even more, and at some point you will have to sacrifice this for the next goal. All spiritual goals. Because as you move forward, sooner or later you will have to complete another milestone.

Incorporate the Knowledge you have gained so far into the next levels, into the greater understanding, into the greater State of Consciousness. There is nothing more beautiful and better than when one perseveres in the pursuit of one's Spiritual Goal, and goes on and on and on. Way to perfection!

As time goes by, you begin to understand more and more the why of what is happening, the Creation, the lies of the enemy - you are the Progress. From here, you are not much further from the goal you set for yourself in your first meditation practice. Spiritual perfection.

The orchards have brought the expected results. A garden of Knowledge and Wisdom created by your Progress - you are proud of yourself.

That is why the ignorant cannot grasp this fact, because their minds are totally deprogrammed, brainwashed, so they cannot comprehend the unbridled reservoir of Knowledge. That is why the ignorant often remain ignorant.

This Way is extremely philosophical. Higher understanding takes man forward in progress, each time the time allotted for progress unfolds in understanding. This is related to Knowledge, which is the essence of this Way. The understanding of Creation, the meaning of Being.

We must exist as the Great Beings created us. Here we all have our advantages and disadvantages. We can often turn the disadvantages into advantages. We are all special. There is no need to seek the essence of our Being elsewhere.

As we live, as we exist, as we think, we can all become Perfect through individual development. It is unnecessary to be irrationally preoccupied with things that we cannot do or that are not our business. It is both a waste of time and a waste of energy, which slows down the goal of our Journey.

Let us live as we were designed to live at Creation. We all have abilities that make us special. Often we are not aware of these, this may be due to lack of development or simply because we are not yet in the right place.

Don't feel useless, you're not.

We need to bring out the dormant strength to see what we are capable of. Wisdom takes you to a higher level, it makes you strong.

Spiritual philosophy - that's what drives you forward, that's what makes the essence of Life real.

BrightSpace666

Hi BrightSpace666!

Just letting you know I really do like and enjoy reading your post your post. You write really well making your post a pleasure to read, while also writing about the philosofical aspect of this path, which i belive it's just as important as the spiritual one.

You're truly insparing me to write and partecipate more on this forum since i want to better my communication skills.

Thank you! Hail Satan!

Zeno said:
Hi BrightSpace666!

Just letting you know I really do like and enjoy reading your post your post. You write really well making your post a pleasure to read, while also writing about the philosofical aspect of this path, which i belive it's just as important as the spiritual one.

You're truly insparing me to write and partecipate more on this forum since i want to better my communication skills.

Thank you! Hail Satan!

Hi Zeno!

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am happy to help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back