Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Attack

[email protected]

Greetings Brother and Sister.

Please help me. I think am being spirtually attacked. Since January all I want to do is line in bed and sleep. I ran a very sucessfull business,but these days I do not even want to get out of bed to go for meetings.Could it be because I have a feeling that too many people are praying for me, I outed as a satanist last year. I have put on three stones and falling into debt , some  of my clients are cancelling on me.( not that I blame them). I find out that it is worst when am in the house. If and when I eventuall drag  myself out of bed and the house, am back to my normal self that everyone knows, as soon as I get back into the house. I feel weak, lethergic and just want to slleep. Please someone help me and tell me what to do, you can een send me an email. I have tried to meditate and I cant concentrate, I have tried cleansing my aura, and I can not even visualise the light anymore.

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Before you go home, stop in a park to do yoga and mediations (I've seen a few people doing yoga in public so don't feel embarrassed or anything). If you are back to normal when you're out and you feel you are being attacked at home, it might actually be your home that is being attacked so cleanse it. Also on the jos page there's things you can do to protect your home (it is too early for me to recall them). Hope that helps.

HS------------------From: fleurydee@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:06:44 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Attack

Please help me. I think am being spirtually attacked. Since January all I want to do is line in bed and sleep. I ran a very sucessfull business,but these days I do not even want to get out of bed to go for meetings.Could it be because I have a feeling that too many people are praying for me, I outed as a satanist last year. I have put on three stones and falling into debt , some  of my clients are cancelling on me.( not that I blame them). I find out that it is worst when am in the house. If and when I eventuall drag  myself out of bed and the house, am back to my normal self that everyone knows, as soon as I get back into the house. I feel weak, lethergic and just want to slleep. Please someone help me and tell me what to do, you can een send me an email. I have tried to meditate and I cant concentrate, I have tried cleansing my aura, and I can not even visualise the light anymore.

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Sounds like a form of depression, there is no way of knowing from my point of view whether or not it is an attack, it could be but there may be another underlying reason also, perhaps the reason itself is caused by an attack, again not to be determined from my point of view.

I would start by consulting a doctor to rule out things like diabetes, low iron etc. And addressing the physical. The physical, mental, spiritual and emotional all go hand in hand and must be dealt with all in balance. Given that we are (currently) predominantly concerned with the physical I would start there, steadily working through each area.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fleurydee@... wrote:

Please help me. I think am being spirtually attacked. Since January all I want to do is line in bed and sleep. I ran a very sucessfull business,but these days I do not even want to get out of bed to go for meetings.Could it be because I have a feeling that too many people are praying for me, I outed as a satanist last year. I have put on three stones and falling into debt , some of my clients are cancelling on me.( not that I blame them). I find out that it is worst when am in the house. If and when I eventuall drag myself out of bed and the house, am back to my normal self that everyone knows, as soon as I get back into the house. I feel weak, lethergic and just want to slleep. Please someone help me and tell me what to do, you can een send me an email. I have tried to meditate and I cant concentrate, I have tried cleansing my aura, and I can not even visualise the light anymore.

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

<td val[/IMG]If it only happens in the house,than I would say that you do have some sort of energy problem in the house.Not sure,but it does sound like you need to do some kind of house cleansing ritual of some kind.Like someone said,go do an outside ritual,and ask Father Satan and the Demons,how you should handle this.I think I heard our High Priestess Maxine,state in one of her sermons,that energy can get trapped in a house.If that is the case than a house cleaning ritual may be just the thing.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 6/11/11, fleurydee@... <fleurydee@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Attack
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 10:06 PM

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii
[/TD]

Another thing you might want to look into is the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) levels in your house.  Sometimes high EMF's can cause one to feel weak and lethargic as well as paranoia.

Just a thought.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 6:06 PM, <fleurydee@... wrote:

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Also, something to perhaps keep in mind (although it's probably not the case here): think back to when this started. Was anything brought into the home (such as an item of furniture, accessory, etc.) that wasn't there previously? Sometimes negative energies can accompany such items, especially if they spent time with very negative owners, & the energy comes with them. Such items are almost invariably antiques (or may have come from xian churches & such places) & may have picked up the vibrations of a successions of negative owners/situations. If this is so, cleanse the house AND the item, segregating it so to speak, in a ritual of its own.

RHP people, faced with an item that has taken on a "life of its own" so to speak, usually get rid of the offending piece(s) but that is not necessary. A cleansing ritual is all that's needed. Repeat if necessary.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If it only happens in the house,than I would say that you do have some sort of energy problem in the house.Not sure,but it does sound like you need to do some kind of house cleansing ritual of some kind.Like someone said,go do an outside ritual,and ask Father Satan and the Demons,how you should handle this.I think I heard our High Priestess Maxine,state in one of her sermons,that energy can get trapped in a house.If that is the case than a house cleaning ritual may be just the thing.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Great! Thanks

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 8:17
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Attack

Before you go home, stop in a park to do yoga and mediations (I've seen a few people doing yoga in public so don't feel embarrassed or anything). If you are back to normal when you're out and you feel you are being attacked at home, it might actually be your home that is being attacked so cleanse it. Also on the jos page there's things you can do to protect your home (it is too early for me to recall them). Hope that helps.

HS ------------------ <hr> From: fleurydee@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:06:44 -0400 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Attack

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

You are right,I am a bit low in Iron,but when am out, i do not seem to feel what I feel at home.Thanks

Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 13:28
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual Attack

Sounds like a form of depression, there is no way of knowing from my point of view whether or not it is an attack, it could be but there may be another underlying reason also, perhaps the reason itself is caused by an attack, again not to be determined from my point of view.

I would start by consulting a doctor to rule out things like diabetes, low iron etc. And addressing the physical. The physical, mental, spiritual and emotional all go hand in hand and must be dealt with all in balance. Given that we are (currently) predominantly concerned with the physical I would start there, steadily working through each area.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fleurydee@... wrote:

Please help me. I think am being spirtually attacked. Since January all I want to do is line in bed and sleep. I ran a very sucessfull business,but these days I do not even want to get out of bed to go for meetings.Could it be because I have a feeling that too many people are praying for me, I outed as a satanist last year. I have put on three stones and falling into debt , some of my clients are cancelling on me.( not that I blame them). I find out that it is worst when am in the house. If and when I eventuall drag myself out of bed and the house, am back to my normal self that everyone knows, as soon as I get back into the house. I feel weak, lethergic and just want to slleep. Please someone help me and tell me what to do, you can een send me an email. I have tried to meditate and I cant concentrate, I have tried cleansing my aura, and I can not even visualise the light anymore.

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

thought so. I will ask for guidiance on this and cleans my house,but how do I do that with a devout catholic husband and a penticostal daughter at home.

Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:14

<td style="font:[/IMG]If it only happens in the house,than I would say that you do have some sort of energy problem in the house.Not sure,but it does sound like you need to do some kind of house cleansing ritual of some kind.Like someone said,go do an outside ritual,and ask Father Satan and the Demons,how you should handle this.I think I heard our High Priestess Maxine,state in one of her sermons,that energy can get trapped in a house.If that is the case than a house cleaning ritual may be just the thing.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii
[/TD]

Thanks for the reply, how can I measure the EMF levels in the house.

Haiiiill Enkiii

Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:40

Another thing you might want to look into is the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) levels in your house.  Sometimes high EMF's can cause one to feel weak and lethargic as well as paranoia.

Just a thought.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Thanks

Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:17
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual Attack

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Its a simple everyday attack . You can overcome it with WILLPOWER and by re-gaining control of Yourself. Void meditation and cleansing Your aura in the bath will Help extremely much.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

This is very serious. Okay. The first thing I would say to do is to use any good emotion that you have. Whenever you feel good in anyway, use that opportunity to push away all the negative stuff. If it were me, I would imagine a ball of bright white light releasing from my body, and I would visualize it pushing away all xtian bullshit. Then I would condense it around my body. Also, clean your aura. You'll feel much better. Another tip I can give you is if you're ever feeling REALLY depressed, that means angels are absorbing energy out of your third eye and/or heart chakra, what you should do in this case, is visualize a green tube a little bigger than a quarter. Visualize this tube going into your third eye/ heart chakra, and I mean REALLY visualize it, once you do that, snap it, and when I say snap it, I mean FEEL the tube snapping in your hand. You should feel TONS better after that. Clean your aura daily. And shield yourself daily.

In the name of my Father, Enki.

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

You'll need to get an EMF Detector.  I'm not sure where to find one, but you might want to try online.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:35 AM, <fleurydee@... wrote:
  Thanks for the reply, how can I measure the EMF levels in the house.

Haiiiill Enkiii

Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:40

Just a thought.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Haaaiiiiilllll Enkiiiiii

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back