Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SPIRITS

lordlucifer420

If spirits are real and Satan is real, then how do I conjure/summon them? This is a serious question, how is it done? I want to know they are real for sure, seeing is believing, please reply

Is it actually possible to conjure/summon a spirit of your choice? How is this done exactly? If Satan and demons are real entities then how do I get a hold of them personally in the physical realm? This is a serious question.

Spirits are those human beings who have been dead and haven't reincarnated yet. One can probably communicate with them. Satan and the Daemons/Gods aren't spirits though. Thy are extraterrestrial beings living in another planet, and they communicate with us astrally. So you can't really get a hold of them in the physical, unless they bring their physical  bodies here by traveling physically.
You have to be astrally open to communicate with them (which can take some time from months to years of daily power meditation, depending on how experienced you are and whether you were born a natural psychic or not, because clairaudience, clairvoyance and telepathy which are needed to see them and communicate with them are considered "supernatural" abilities which most people don't have developed yet). You also need to be a dedicated Satanist, to have done the dedication ritual. If you are an outsider it won't happen. You need as well to have a good and serious reason and not just to see if it works or just to have a chat or something similar because that is disrespectful and they are busy.
Generally you don't have to believe anything here. Nobody has said that you have to believe anything if you haven't experienced it. But nothing will happen instantly though. Nobody will contact you instantly, and even worse if you are not a dedicated Satanist. There are some people who have been Spiritual Satanists for a year or more and haven't felt any astral contact yet (though many do feel signs and coincidence in their lives, that's how communication usually comes for people who aren't astrally open).
In Spiritual Satanism, the most important thing here is power meditation. If you want to start with something, that is the thing to do first. Some power meditations though are advanced and not for outsiders either, if someone who is not a dedicated Satanist advances too far he may get attacked by enemy beings, because he isn't under Satan's protection yet.

I suspect that if you are asking yourself if Spirits and Demons are real, can you sumon one of your choice. I would say now is not a safe time for you.  First,  you should even decide if Satanism is your sole choice. If or when you do, you will always have Lucifer to offer some protection.

It's not recommended to summon a Demon/ness unless you have dedicated your soul to Satan. And even then, it's not recommended unless it's a dire need and it's not something you can do on your own.We are at war, the Gods are very busy.Make it a worthwhile reason. Even then, have you opened and empowered your astral senses? Because if the Demon/ness DOES come, will you even be able to see, sense, hear, and /or feel Them?

On Friday, September 18, 2015 9:56 AM, "lordlucifer420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it actually possible to conjure/summon a spirit of your choice? How is this done exactly? If Satan and demons are real entities then how do I get a hold of them personally in the physical realm? This is a serious question.

I am naturally gifted and dedicated, when I was really young I would wake up in the middle of the night and tall dark entities would be walking back and forth like they were protecting me, also my relatives say that when i was really young i would point out dead relatives and entities that were not there, and I've always had clairvoyance, I see signs all of the time, I have been to the astral and have been taught/showed certain things, I mean what else would of led me here? The thing is though, I have not personally experienced the more advanced things you people say you have, which is why I want to see for myself, with the total lunar eclipse coming up I want to attempt the ultimate show of proof, I have no fear, so how do I actually do this? I'm not talking about meditation or the astral, I want to see/feel/hear this entity physically, I want their power, I'm sick of all the nonsense and lies, how is it done?

You can not just gain power. You keep posting the same BS over and over. 3 different post with the same thing. You can NOT FOR THE LAST TIME NOT feel them physcially. The eclipse does do what you think it does. The only way to deal with any soul is on the astral plan. You clearly have not read anything on the site which you need to. You keep trying to come up with some grandiose thing. I'm calling it now everyone this is either a joo or one of those paid trolls. 

On Friday, September 18, 2015 10:20 PM, "lordlucifer420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am naturally gifted and dedicated, when I was really young I would wake up in the middle of the night and tall dark entities would be walking back and forth like they were protecting me, also my relatives say that when i was really young i would point out dead relatives and entities that were not there, and I've always had clairvoyance, I see signs all of the time, I have been to the astral and have been taught/showed certain things, I mean what else would of led me here? The thing is though, I have not personally experienced the more advanced things you people say you have, which is why I want to see for myself, with the total lunar eclipse coming up I want to attempt the ultimate show of proof, I have no fear, so how do I actually do this? I'm not talking about meditation or the astral, I want to see/feel/hear this entity physically, I want their power, I'm sick of all the nonsense and lies, how is it done?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back