Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spirit Meditation?

annarocker22

Um, I don't know if I used the right term for this, but I need to know if there is a meditation I can use to talk with someone who has past? My great-grandmother has died today and I feel she's still here and I was wondering if there was any kind of meditation or something I can do to still talk with her?

Here's the link from JoS about necromancy (communicating with the deceased)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MANCY.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@... wrote:

Um, I don't know if I used the right term for this, but I need to know if there is a meditation I can use to talk with someone who has past? My great-grandmother has died today and I feel she's still here and I was wondering if there was any kind of meditation or something I can do to still talk with her?

Thank you so much. I don't know how I overlooked this. Guess my mind was preoccupied, but still, thank you. :)
~ Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spirit Meditation?

Here's the link from JoS about necromancy (communicating with the deceased)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MANCY.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back