Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spirit Guides

[email protected]

As a satanist do you believe in other spiritual guides besides your GD? I wanted to know about animal spirits mainly. I keep having dreams about wolves and dogs and I don't like animals but I've always been drawn to wolves.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I've also had a dream with a wolf in it. The wolf came into the room which I
was sleeping in... I thought hard about what it meant but gave up

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:07 PM, <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

As a satanist do you believe in other spiritual guides besides your GD? I
wanted to know about animal spirits mainly. I keep having dreams about
wolves and dogs and I don't like animals but I've always been drawn to
wolves.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I've received guidance from several Demons other than my Guardian. In terms of spiritual guidance, I've only got help from those in alliance with Ea though. So I never received guidance from any source not relating to the Gods in my personal life.

I've read in the past that some people are in tune with some animal which becomes a Familiar to them. I'm not really to savvy on this topic in particular though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krazymuthauka@... wrote:

As a satanist do you believe in other spiritual guides besides your GD? I wanted to know about animal spirits mainly. I keep having dreams about wolves and dogs and I don't like animals but I've always been drawn to wolves.

It is possible that such spirits have been with you in past lives and keep with you for protection. It is new to me seeing animal spirits doing this, but it's entirely possible so.

Try to talk with them and know more about them and your relationship.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Animals cannot be spirit guides. The only case were they may be a guide is if the animal is your Familiar.
*about Familiars: http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

Most animals that may appear to a Satanist represent the Gods. For example, if a cat appears it means the cat appeared for a reason related to Mighty Bastet. Another example would be if a eagle flies over you constantly or you always see an Eagle it means Horus wishes something off you (tell you something is most common case). Now wolves represent a pack/group and power. I cannot really say what it means because when animals appear it means different things to different people. Usually when an eagle, for example, flies over you it means good things are too come. I say this from experience.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power, one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ophiuchus" <ashitakeakizuki@... wrote:

It is possible that such spirits have been with you in past lives and keep with you for protection. It is new to me seeing animal spirits doing this, but it's entirely possible so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Animals cannot be spirit guides. The only case were they may be a guide is if the animal is your Familiar.
*about Familiars: http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

Most animals that may appear to a Satanist represent the Gods. For example, if a cat appears it means the cat appeared for a reason related to Mighty Bastet. Another example would be if a eagle flies over you constantly or you always see an Eagle it means Horus wishes something off you (tell you something is most common case). Now wolves represent a pack/group and power. I cannot really say what it means because when animals appear it means different things to different people. Usually when an eagle, for example, flies over you it means good things are too come. I say this from experience.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power, one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ophiuchus" <ashitakeakizuki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back