Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiders

[email protected]

Ok, I did the dedication last night, before then I have seen maybe three spiders in this house since I've lived here, just since midnight last night I have seen sixteen of them, they get close to me then it's like they just watch me, is this normal at all?

Hey that's awesome... I don't know if this is related to your experience but the symbolism of spiders is "patience"

Hail Father Satan

Hello ,
  After observing the list of demons in the JoS website I didn't see any Demon that coud be related to Spiders.  Due to the lack of my Demology knowledge I'd like to ask you if you may know possibly Demons that manifest through spider forms or have a particular lover towards spiders.
  Thank you, 
Ave Satanas

The Gods don't 'manifest' through certain animals or creatures. Satan dosn't come to us in the form of a snake, nor does Lilith visit us as an owl.
These animals represent them, and are loved by them. Often times they are symbolic, much with Satan's animals of the serpent and the goat.
If you're seeing a lot of spiders, it is because there are a lot of them, it has nothing to do with Satan or the Gods. Be thankful for the little guys helping keep mozzies and other annoying bugs out of your place.
-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hello ,
  After observing the list of demons in the JoS website I didn't see any Demon that coud be related to Spiders.  Due to the lack of my Demology knowledge I'd like to ask you if you may know possibly Demons that manifest through spider forms or have a particular lover towards spiders.
  Thank you, 
Ave Satanas

A while ago I took a nap and I remember feeling so calm and there was a very nice breeze going thru the open window. I dreamt I woke but there was an a beautiful white owl on the edge of the bed. I didn't want to spook or freak it out (obviously I wasn't aware I was dreaming at the time since everything was how it was before I fell asleep besides this gorgeous owl.) So I didn't move. I just had my eyes "open" and looking at it looking at me. I felt like it was studying me. And then it got closer to me and it started to softly pecking my head and playing a bit with my hair and also touching my head it it's feet. I remember thinking this was so awesome. But yea eventually I woke and started wondering what it meant. My thoughts were it might be symbolic since owls represent wisdom and since I have been constantly meditating and studying a good amount it probably meant I am gaining wisdom. And/or maybe just possibly it was Lilith visiting me in my dream? Til today Im sure it's most likely the first thought but I like to think it could also have been Lilith. Just maybe? But yea, can I get any input on this guys? Even tho I feel like I understood the dream for the most part id still like to hear what you guys think about it.

I'm not soo sure their is any daemon manifest in spider.......to my knowledge of understanding spider is a messager of love...it manifest the present of mother nature that they never forget us...they are always with us...and whenever you see the spider...is for you to know that the mother nature are around you... Spider is a tread of love..... Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:41:56 +0200To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiders
  Hello ,
  Thank you, 
Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back