Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Specific or General Attacks

allforenki

I was thinking what would be best, Specific attacks or general attacks.
Since energy takes the path of least resistance, what it be better to do more general attacks?

Just a thought, please inform me here

HAIL EA!

In my opinion, we should do both of them. Specific attacks to remove their leaders and general attacks using thoughtforms to end the enemy brainwashing and influence and drain their energy vortex.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

Since energy takes the path of least resistance, what it be better to do more general attacks?

HAIL EA!

I would say specific attacks. Like i said in another post here, it's ppl that make up organizations & institutions.

IMO, knowing that energy takes the path of least resistance, I doubt it would do much on a general attack. Unless, you had short and precise affirmations.

Eg. If u want attack the jewish media, don't attack the WHOLE media--but attack the person(s) who oversee it and keeps it going.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

HAIL EA!

Like a destruction ritual against xianity as a whole..like burn a picture of something that reminds you of xianity and state something like, "xianity is being completely destroyed in every way and at all times." That is just a thought.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

In my opinion, we should do both of them. Specific attacks to remove their leaders and general attacks using thoughtforms to end the enemy brainwashing and influence and drain their energy vortex.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

HAIL EA!

Specific attacks, such as the large organized Group Rituals can have devastating effect against the workings of the Enemy. The meeting of Minds an amplification of Satanic Intent, and they are positive and beneficial to Our cause. Of course defenses are thicker and deeper in such cases, these defenses also come into play following such Specific Attacks.

This way the enemy counters, most often with some form of visible "victory" of their own to defer from any Victory unseen on Our part. They are masters of "Spin", much like modern politicians can play a wild card when faced with adversary, the church does the same.

With General attacks, those performed by the solitary practitioner, the enemies ability to "spin" attention or divert effect is neutralized by their inability to perceive cause. Our actions need only be seen by Satan, the effect of those actions is then implimented by HIS Will and through the manipulation of the forces We raise.

Remember, Our Father plays the part of Conductor, and We are HIS Orchestra. This way HE directs HIS WILL through Our intentions. No act on the part of the Practitioner is therefore in the absence of Our Fathers Gaze and as such No act is without worth or effect.

As stated by Charlie, Overt or Covert, whether seen or unseen by the intended or extended audience the very action, the movement of the WILL is a step towards a Future in HIS Name.

To end, whether We work to a Specific End or Generalize Our Intent We do so through both towards the same Goal, and as such neither has more worth for both are worth as much in contribution.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

HAIL EA!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back