Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Specific Demon; Contacting Demons; General Stuff

ndieter93

Hey everyone, I've been interested in and studying Satanism for about 2 years now and have not done the initiation rite because I want to dedicate myself to Satan once I've already established a relationship with him and I've learned and studied more about the religion and history itself.

I do daily prayers, and have even spoken freely to him on occasion, and I always feel much happier afterwards, and there's this smile I have that won't seem to go away. :)

I found out recently through research that the demon that rules over the day I was born was Astaroth, which made me very happy because there are striking similarities between my choices in life and how the coincide with what this specific demon is known for.

I know Astaroth is closely related to Asarte, but my research showed that Astaroth is male, and I've always pictured him as such. On the Joy of Satan website, however, it says that Astaroth is female.
This is extremely confusing. I feel he is male, and I've read that he is male.

Astaroth is the Phoenician Goddess Astaroth, this name in Phoenician mythology always referred to a female. It's only the jewish grimoires and the other sites/books based on them that say she is a male. Most sites and books are based on the kike grimoires which not only says that she is a male, but other blasphemous stuff like that she stinks so badly and you should need to be protected by a circle to stop this stench e.t.c. That's what you "researched" probably, these are blasphemous things and just ignore. Note that these stupid grimoires not only say that Astaroth is male, but all Demons, and ofcourse this is absurd. and even describe them as monsters.

Astaroth is not only a female, but a symbol of femininity and she's also known as Aphrodite, Isis and Ishtar in other cultures. She's a well-known Goddess. Many of us have contacted her and she's definitely and always a female.

Also, the God/Goddess that rules over the day you were born has nothing to do with your guardian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ndieter93" <ndieter93@... wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been interested in and studying Satanism for about 2 years now and have not done the initiation rite because I want to dedicate myself to Satan once I've already established a relationship with him and I've learned and studied more about the religion and history itself.

I do daily prayers, and have even spoken freely to him on occasion, and I always feel much happier afterwards, and there's this smile I have that won't seem to go away. :)

I found out recently through research that the demon that rules over the day I was born was Astaroth, which made me very happy because there are striking similarities between my choices in life and how the coincide with what this specific demon is known for.

I know Astaroth is closely related to Asarte, but my research showed that Astaroth is male, and I've always pictured him as such. On the Joy of Satan website, however, it says that Astaroth is female.

Whatever you "feel" gets influenced by what you see, in that case the jewish grimoires or sites that are based the jewish grimoires that describe all Gods as males and monsters and instruct people to abuse them in the name of "yahweh" and his angels. How many xians feel xianity is the truth and yet they're deluded because they never have done anything to open their souls and we know that xianity is a lie? In fact if you ask many xians they'll answer you that they're a xian because they "feel" it's the truth. Just because you "feel" something of course doesn't always mean that it is true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Astaroth is the Phoenician Goddess Astaroth, this name in Phoenician mythology always referred to a female. It's only the jewish grimoires and the other sites/books based on them that say she is a male. Most sites and books are based on the kike grimoires which not only says that she is a male, but other blasphemous stuff like that she stinks so badly and you should need to be protected by a circle to stop this stench e.t.c. That's what you "researched" probably, these are blasphemous things and just ignore. Note that these stupid grimoires not only say that Astaroth is male, but all Demons, and ofcourse this is absurd. and even describe them as monsters.

Astaroth is not only a female, but a symbol of femininity and she's also known as Aphrodite, Isis and Ishtar in other cultures. She's a well-known Goddess. Many of us have contacted her and she's definitely and always a female.

Also, the God/Goddess that rules over the day you were born has nothing to do with your guardian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ndieter93" <ndieter93@ wrote:

Ok, I'm not even sure how you found that Astaroth is male by research, because I've found the opposite even in the jewish grimoires.

Even Wikipedia admits that Astaroth was originally a female and only the jewish grimoire of Abramelin the Mage first mentioned her as a male. Excerpt from kikipedia (warning: contains some blasphemous BS):

"The name Astaroth was ultimately derived from that of 2nd millennium BC Phoenician goddess Astarte,[1] an equivalent of the Babylonian Ishtar, and the earlier Sumerian Inanna. She is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in the forms Ashtoreth (singular) and Ashtaroth (plural, in reference to multiple statues of her). This latter form was directly transliterated in the early Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, where it was less apparent that it had been a plural feminine in Hebrew.
The pseudepigraphal work Testament of Solomon, attributed to King Solomon of Israel, but thought to date to the early centuries AD, mentions "Asteraoth" (in Greek) as an angel, who is opposed to the demon of power. (cf. 1 Kings 11:4-5)
The name "Astaroth" as a male demon is first known from The Book of Abramelin, written in Hebrew ca. 1458, and recurred in most occult grimoires of the following centuries."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Whatever you "feel" gets influenced by what you see, in that case the jewish grimoires or sites that are based the jewish grimoires that describe all Gods as males and monsters and instruct people to abuse them in the name of "yahweh" and his angels. How many xians feel xianity is the truth and yet they're deluded because they never have done anything to open their souls and we know that xianity is a lie? In fact if you ask many xians they'll answer you that they're a xian because they "feel" it's the truth. Just because you "feel" something of course doesn't always mean that it is true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ndieter93" <ndieter93@ wrote:

Astaroth [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 9:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Specific Demon; Contacting Demons; General Stuff

Ok, I'm not even sure how you found that Astaroth is male by research, because I've found the opposite even in the jewish grimoires.

Even Wikipedia admits that Astaroth was originally a female and only the jewish grimoire of Abramelin the Mage first mentioned her as a male. Excerpt from kikipedia (warning: contains some blasphemous BS):

"The name Astaroth was ultimately derived from that of 2nd millennium BC Phoenician goddess Astarte,[1] an equivalent of the Babylonian Ishtar, and the earlier Sumerian Inanna. She is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in the forms Ashtoreth (singular) and Ashtaroth (plural, in reference to multiple statues of her). This latter form was directly transliterated in the early Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, where it was less apparent that it had been a plural feminine in Hebrew.
The pseudepigraphal work Testament of Solomon, attributed to King Solomon of Israel, but thought to date to the early centuries AD, mentions "Asteraoth" (in Greek) as an angel, who is opposed to the demon of power. (cf. 1 Kings 11:4-5)
The name "Astaroth" as a male demon is first known from The Book of Abramelin, written in Hebrew ca. 1458, and recurred in most occult grimoires of the following centuries."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

I know I sent you an email, diznit26, and I didn't mean to; I meant to post it. Sorry, new to yahoo and what not. But I have found that Astaroth is female, and I can't remember for the life of me the source that indicated otherwise. I never specified when speaking to Astaroth or anything, and just spoke freely, and I've stated my confusion to her on a few occasions and it was just a really embarrassing bit of ridiculous misinformation. I'd only read it once or twice, and I was really confused so I came here for guidance.
I do my research from both sides because I want to know what the other religions have to say, even if it's bogus bullshit.

No problem, it doesn't matter if you email me or even spam me with 100 posts anyway because I don't check the emails in this account because I have only this one only for yahoo groups and my "formal" email is a different one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ndieter93" <ndieter93@... wrote:

I know I sent you an email, diznit26, and I didn't mean to; I meant to post it. Sorry, new to yahoo and what not. But I have found that Astaroth is female, and I can't remember for the life of me the source that indicated otherwise. I never specified when speaking to Astaroth or anything, and just spoke freely, and I've stated my confusion to her on a few occasions and it was just a really embarrassing bit of ridiculous misinformation. I'd only read it once or twice, and I was really confused so I came here for guidance.
I do my research from both sides because I want to know what the other religions have to say, even if it's bogus bullshit.

This doesn't make any sense:

"I do my research from both sides because I want to know what the other religions have to say, even if it's bogus bullshit."

It's like saying you want to ask a doctor about what lawyers do and their practices. It's exactly like that, other "religions" know nothing about things pertaining to us because they never experienced this or our Gods. They just spew whatever crap their brainwashing nonsense tells them.

It's common sense that if you want to learn about Satanism, its practices and our Gods you should only ask a Satanist who practices it, not an outsider who has no idea what we're about.

Of course it would be different in other topics that are common in other religions, but when something has to do only with chemistry you should only ask a chemist about that.

NO astaroth is a female demoness she is also knowsn as ishstar and inana from ancient sumerian texts, she is als the goddess isis from ancient egypt you cant go against the research of a High priest/priestess they are much more enlightened than we are lol
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 2:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Specific Demon; Contacting Demons; General Stuff

Learning about lies and blasphemies is only a waste of time and energy.

Hail Satan!

This doesn't make any sense:

"I do my research from both sides because I want to know what the other religions have to say, even if it's bogus bullshit."

It's like saying you want to ask a doctor about what lawyers do and their practices. It's exactly like that, other "religions" know nothing about things pertaining to us because they never experienced this or our Gods. They just spew whatever crap their brainwashing nonsense tells them.

It's common sense that if you want to learn about Satanism, its practices and our Gods you should only ask a Satanist who practices it, not an outsider who has no idea what we're about.

Of course it would be different in other topics that are common in other religions, but when something has to do only with chemistry you should only ask a chemist about that.

Queen Astoroth is a female.
I KNOW, AS I HAVE THE BENEFIT AND PRIVILIDGE OF HER PATRONAGE, HER LOVE, HER PROTECTION.

If you REALLY feel a male presence, that must be Azazel, HER TWIN BROTHER.

Cut the crap about our Queen, she is powerful, ancient, and can be very vengeful, when pushed to it.

HAIL QUEEN ASTOROTH!!

Asteroth is female. She and Azazel are Baal's twin grandchildren. 

Miss Kandi 
On Aug 23, 2011, at 12:37 PM, "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:
  Queen Astoroth is a female.
I KNOW, AS I HAVE THE BENEFIT AND PRIVILIDGE OF HER PATRONAGE, HER LOVE, HER PROTECTION.

If you REALLY feel a male presence, that must be Azazel, HER TWIN BROTHER.

Cut the crap about our Queen, she is powerful, ancient, and can be very vengeful, when pushed to it.

HAIL QUEEN ASTOROTH!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "ndieter93" <ndieter93@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back