Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

South Africa

wellness60

Hi, as a dedicated Satanist here in South Africa, I would love to join the fight! I am in Johannesburg, and if anybody here needs help, I would consider it an honour to help in any way. Thanks my brothers and sisters, Hail Satan!

Hi there I'm from cape town in need xtra help to be strongly dedicated n knw wats going on

Sent from my iPod

I am also a dedicated satanist here in Kenya ane i need help to fight xtianity here. I to form my groups here so that we can fight together. Over 90% population here are xtians and the rest are islamic and Induism. Hail Satan, Thumatia

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:04:08 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] South Africa

Hi, as a dedicated Satanist here in South Africa, I would love to join the fight! I am in Johannesburg, and if anybody here needs help, I would consider it an honour to help in any way. Thanks my brothers and sisters, Hail Satan!

Count me in im from durban s.a

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:36:40 AM GMT+0000
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] South Africa

I am also a dedicated satanist here in Kenya ane i need help to fight xtianity here. I to form my groups here so that we can fight together. Over 90% population here are xtians and the rest are islamic and Induism. Hail Satan, Thumatia

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Hi Brother's & Sister's of our Father Satan. You can all ways do Destruction's upon the xtian's & islams, every Tuesday on the hour of Mars & Saturday on the hour of Saturn. Like i am doing,  Black candles used in workings of destruction are used to incite the slower destruction of enemies, opposed to accidents or sudden attacks associated with the color red. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies & Grey Candles are used in spells for inducing death, illness, and/or to incite mourning and sadness. Saturn should be strongly placed. Do clean you aura after you did the destruction. For we must weed out the cancer that is killing our people. Good lake and my Father Satan & the God's of the Duat gide you.
   HAIL: FATHER SATAN!!   HAIL: ENLIL-SAMA!!   HAIL: ASTAROTH-SAMA!!   HAIL: AZAZEL-SAMA!!   

Count me in

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: <juliusmwendathimatia@...,<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:36:37 AM GMT+0000

Count me in im from durban s.a

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:36:40 AM GMT+0000

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Count me in brother

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:38:59 AM GMT-0800
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: South Africa

Hi Brother's & Sister's of our Father Satan. You can all ways do Destruction's upon the xtian's & islams, every Tuesday on the hour of Mars & Saturday on the hour of Saturn. Like i am doing,  Black candles used in workings of destruction are used to incite the slower destruction of enemies, opposed to accidents or sudden attacks associated with the color red. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies & Grey Candles are used in spells for inducing death, illness, and/or to incite mourning and sadness. Saturn should be strongly placed. Do clean you aura after you did the destruction. For we must weed out the cancer that is killing our people. Good lake and my Father Satan & the God's of the Duat gide you.

HAIL: FATHER SATAN!!
   HAIL: ENLIL-SAMA!!
   HAIL: ASTAROTH-SAMA!!
   HAIL: AZAZEL-SAMA!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back