Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

souls of animals

Ian1

I read in the Jos, website that even animals have souls! To me thats incredibly fascinating. So naturally I ponder this, and naturally I'd come up with questions wanting answers.

What level of consciousness do animals have? Do certain animals have more awareness then other species?

What's their purpose In life? What about their souls? Do they advance..do they have chakras?
And finally, and most important question to me is
What happens to the souls of animals who die?
Has anyone else contemplated these thoughts as well?

Any answers or thoughts are much appreciated
Thanks!
Hail Satan

...Did you really think that animals do not have souls...?
The animals who die probably end up on Duat (I assume) before reincarnating, like humans do. And I believe animals are much more advanced than us and can protect us from the enemy (for example if a dog barks at "nothing"; something we can't see).
Απο: Ian <iantmcgee@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:26 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 21 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] souls of animals

I read in the Jos, website that even animals have souls! To me thats incredibly fascinating. So naturally I ponder this, and naturally I'd come up with questions wanting answers.

What level of consciousness do animals have? Do certain animals have more awareness then other species?

What's their purpose In life? What about their souls? Do they advance..do they have chakras?

Thanks!
Hail Satan

I was just reading a sermon about animals. It answers most of your questions and here it is:

When one's soul is open enough, one can see that animals are very aware, very sensitive, they have emotions as we do, they feel pain as we do- both emotional and physical pain. Animals can get lonely, depressed, afraid, and angry, just as we humans do. Animals need companionship and love. Even a tiny pet hamster has awareness and feelings.
Animals have souls. Animal souls have chakras and nadis, same as we humans do. Animal Chakras http://www.thehealingpoweroflight.com/A ... harts.html [The above link is only to show an accurate illustration of animal chakras, and nothing more]
Animals are very special and sacred to many Demons. Cats are sacred to Hagenti aka Egyptian Goddess Bastet. Lilith has shown me some of her pet cats. They are very unusual and very beautiful. Dogs are sacred to Anubis. Owls are sacred to Lilith. Snakes, peacocks, goats, and ravens are sacred to Satan.
Animals that are for food, such as poultry, pigs, and cattle, should be raised and treated humanely, and given a quick and painless death.
Animals should always be treated with care, respect, and consideration.
Animals are sacred in Satanism.
It is my understanding that domesticated animals such as dogs, cats, horses, chickens, goats, donkeys, etc., were brought to us from their planet. Demons, thousands of years ago, educated human beings on agriculture, the sciences and much, much more. They brought civilization to humanity.
Cats were very sacred in Ancient Egypt. Many were mummified, same as human beings in their burial. Animals were given to us as a gift, along with certain agricultural crops and much more. Sadly, the enemy has worked relentlessly to viciously abuse these gifts, destroy nature, the earth, and pollute this planet to where it is becoming unlivable. Humanity as a whole is on such a low level of spirituality, many are oblivious to it all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@... wrote:

Thanks!
Hail Satan

Wow, thats amazing. Thank you for the link and your insightful knowledge. Its greatly appreciated. When you say from your own understanding, that the demons brought domestic animals from their planet to ours.. What planet do they live on? Nibiru? Or duat. I know nothing of duat and hear only rumors and myths of nibiru. I thought, the demons are from the 4th dimension aka the astral world.. And if they're from another planet, whichever planet or dimension that might be, where does that put hell? Where does hell fit into play?
I apologize for my clutter of questions. It just seems that you're a very intelligent person, and in closer relations with demons than Iam. I'm not astrally all there with my senses yet to know myself.

Once thank you!
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@... wrote:

I was just reading a sermon about animals. It answers most of your questions and here it is:

When one's soul is open enough, one can see that animals are very aware, very sensitive, they have emotions as we do, they feel pain as we do- both emotional and physical pain. Animals can get lonely, depressed, afraid, and angry, just as we humans do. Animals need companionship and love. Even a tiny pet hamster has awareness and feelings.
Animals have souls. Animal souls have chakras and nadis, same as we humans do. Animal Chakras http://www.thehealingpoweroflight.com/A ... harts.html [The above link is only to show an accurate illustration of animal chakras, and nothing more]
Animals are very special and sacred to many Demons. Cats are sacred to Hagenti aka Egyptian Goddess Bastet. Lilith has shown me some of her pet cats. They are very unusual and very beautiful. Dogs are sacred to Anubis. Owls are sacred to Lilith. Snakes, peacocks, goats, and ravens are sacred to Satan.
Animals that are for food, such as poultry, pigs, and cattle, should be raised and treated humanely, and given a quick and painless death.
It is my understanding that domesticated animals such as dogs, cats, horses, chickens, goats, donkeys, etc., were brought to us from their planet. Demons, thousands of years ago, educated human beings on agriculture, the sciences and much, much more. They brought civilization to humanity.
Cats were very sacred in Ancient Egypt. Many were mummified, same as human beings in their burial. Animals were given to us as a gift, along with certain agricultural crops and much more. Sadly, the enemy has worked relentlessly to viciously abuse these gifts, destroy nature, the earth, and pollute this planet to where it is becoming unlivable. Humanity as a whole is on such a low level of spirituality, many are oblivious to it all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@ wrote:

Thanks!
Hail Satan

Well of course animals have souls. Anything that lives will always have a soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@... wrote:

Thanks!
Hail Satan

Duat (Hell) is a place in the astral that Satan has for those He cares for. But The Gods also have real physical bodies and live real physical lives on other planets. They to my knowledge are on more than one planet, but most seem to aggree on the Orion System where many ancient sites point to. The Gods can travel in the Astral and other dimensions very easily but They are solid flesh and blood like you and me. To transport themselves physically They would use technology that is very advanced. They Physically were here on Earth many thousands of years ago.

Hail Satan

Wow, thats amazing. Thank you for the link and your insightful knowledge. Its greatly appreciated. When you say from your own understanding, that the demons brought domestic animals from their planet to ours.. What planet do they live on? Nibiru? Or duat. I know nothing of duat and hear only rumors and myths of nibiru. I thought, the demons are from the 4th dimension aka the astral world.. And if they're from another planet, whichever planet or dimension that might be, where does that put hell? Where does hell fit into play?
I apologize for my clutter of questions. It just seems that you're a very intelligent person, and in closer relations with demons than Iam. I'm not astrally all there with my senses yet to know myself.

Once thank you!
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@ wrote:

Thanks!
Hail Satan

That is so fucking cool, to just think about all that.
Satan amd the demons are truly wonderful
Hail lord satan!
Thank you very much for responding.
Much appreciated.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Duat (Hell) is a place in the astral that Satan has for those He cares for. But The Gods also have real physical bodies and live real physical lives on other planets. They to my knowledge are on more than one planet, but most seem to aggree on the Orion System where many ancient sites point to. The Gods can travel in the Astral and other dimensions very easily but They are solid flesh and blood like you and me. To transport themselves physically They would use technology that is very advanced. They Physically were here on Earth many thousands of years ago.

Hail Satan

Once thank you!
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@ wrote:

Thanks!
Hail Satan

That sermon is of High Priestess Maxine. Read the JoS. There is more where that came from.

HAIL SATAN!!

Once thank you!
Hail Satan!

Thanks!
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back