Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Souls and spirits?

CaspianTheDreamer

hey guys. so, in the " Death, The Afterlife and Hell" section of JoS i read that some souls can enter the body of a living being and enjoy physical pleasures in order to not stagnate, but does this also mean that the aura and the energies of that spirit can also affect the aura of the living being that the spirit is using as a vessel ( positively or negatively )? because I'm pretty sure that we humans even when we are alive can affect each others' auras, just wanted to make sure. hail satan.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
hey guys. so, in the " Death, The Afterlife and Hell" section of JoS i read that some souls can enter the body of a living being and enjoy physical pleasures in order to not stagnate, but does this also mean that the aura and the energies of that spirit can also affect the aura of the living being that the spirit is using as a vessel ( positively or negatively )? because I'm pretty sure that we humans even when we are alive can affect each others' auras, just wanted to make sure. hail satan.

Jes. We can do magic on others, because we influence thear auras/infuese energy.

Fuchs said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Jes. We can do magic on others, because we influence thear auras/infuese energy.

Oh, so if we do not want the effects of a spirit's aura to affect ours then we must do a full cleaning. Got it, thank you for always responding to my questions i really appreciate it.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Fuchs said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Oh, so if we do not want the effects of a spirit's aura to affect ours then we must do a full cleaning. Got it, thank you for always responding to my questions i really appreciate it.

You´re welcome.

Just build a strong aop (aura of protection) and don´t connect to any spirits you don´t want to, giving attention is like connecting. Ignoring is advised. Also daily returning curses 1&2 is advised after FRTR+etc. Then you should be fine.

Fuchs said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Fuchs said:

You´re welcome.

Just build a strong aop (aura of protection) and don´t connect to any spirits you don´t want to, giving attention is like connecting. Ignoring is advised. Also daily returning curses 1&2 is advised after FRTR+etc. Then you should be fine.

Of course, thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back