Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Souls and Separation

Nichtsair

Father and his demons have yielded no answer as of yet- so I figure to ask here. Has anybody ever felt a part of their spirit or soul is missing, possibly in a nearby object or place? If so, how'd you fix it?

Stick it back together using duct tape :p

Sorry, I'm in a giddy mood. Jupiter square effects, I'm thinking.

If you feel like part of your soul is missing, well it isn't, but it IS incomplete. Father Satan wasn't able to complete us, long story short. Start a power meditation program and yoga, and breathing exercises, this will work on your soul. It will make your soul stronger and more advanced, and in time, you can perfect it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nichtsair" <zzpariah@... wrote:

Father and his demons have yielded no answer as of yet- so I figure to ask here. Has anybody ever felt a part of their spirit or soul is missing, possibly in a nearby object or place? If so, how'd you fix it?

No, your spirit can't go apart, much like you can't place your head away from your body. 
Possible thing is that you haven't 'reconnected' with your spirit totally yet. Many people have it dormant; because they have been suppressed spiritually. I
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 12:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Souls and Separation

Glad to see Jupiter square already starting to work. Did you do the Spiritual?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Stick it back together using duct tape :p

Sorry, I'm in a giddy mood. Jupiter square effects, I'm thinking.

If you feel like part of your soul is missing, well it isn't, but it IS incomplete. Father Satan wasn't able to complete us, long story short. Start a power meditation program and yoga, and breathing exercises, this will work on your soul. It will make your soul stronger and more advanced, and in time, you can perfect it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nichtsair" <zzpariah@ wrote:

For the past 8years i have felt like some part of my soul was feeling incomplete in turn becoming a lost soul with no direction. I couldn't figure out why until recently a couple years ago when things were just made clear for me in my life by my Father Satan. It took years before Satan finally found me and blessed me with his clear view and knowledge of what my life should be. It was then when my soul just feel whole again and still is. Theres no exack 1,2,3 step on how to fix it. All i can say is that Life is unpredictable and everything will soon fall into place in turn giving you that feeling of having a complete soul,if that makes any sense at all to you. No Matter what, always stand strong on your beliefs.try to look at life in a more spiritual way and that may help you fix things

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nichtsair" <zzpariah@... wrote:

For the past 8years i have felt like some part of my soul was feeling incomplete in turn becoming a lost soul with no direction. I couldn't figure out why until recently a couple years ago when things were just made clear for me in my life by my Father Satan. It took years before Satan finally found me and blessed me with his clear view and knowledge of what my life should be. It was then when my soul just feel whole again and still is. Theres no exack 1,2,3 step on how to fix it. All i can say is that Life is unpredictable and everything will soon fall into place in turn giving you that feeling of having a complete soul,if that makes any sense at all to you. No Matter what, always stand strong on your beliefs.try to look at life in a more spiritual way and that may help you fix things

HAIL SATAN

Good to go Lydia :D
Well, I'm in the middle of mine (spiritual), nothing yet, we'll see I guess.
I've decided to give it a go, not even being sure if I'm open enough (I've read before that one needs to have open chakras for the square to work) - in worst case scenario I'll just loose some time...
Heck, it won't hurt anyway... I hope.

/Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

This feeling of a missing piece/part of your soul comes from the awakening process your in. When we awaken we are down the ladder and need to work ourself way up. This is also responcible to the feeling you missing something of your soul but in fact you just started to look at yourself again and NOW you see somethings missing!!!

Van: Nichtsair <zzpariah@...
Aan: [email protected]
Verzonden: maandag 8 juli 0:54 2013
Onderwerp: [JoyofSatan666] Souls and Separation

This square is short anyway, only 15 min max a day. And you'll at least get the practice vibrating it correctly! Have you tried doing the headstand asana for opening the crown chakra? HPS Maxine posted it in april or so, if you haven't seen it I'll find it for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "misza2" <misza2@... wrote:

I've decided to give it a go, not even being sure if I'm open enough (I've read before that one needs to have open chakras for the square to work) - in worst case scenario I'll just loose some time...

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

That's what I thought as well, it's short enough to do it whether it's gonna work or not.
Or even do it multiple times :D
I haven't seen that post, I rarely visit the gorups lately... Sometimes more, sometimes there's a break for weeks/months.
And yeah, I'd appreciate if You could link it or sth.
You're very helpful, as always :D
Thx a lot.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Souls and Separation

This square is short anyway, only 15 min max a day. And you'll at least get the practice vibrating it correctly! Have you tried doing the headstand asana for opening the crown chakra? HPS Maxine posted it in april or so, if you haven't seen it I'll find it for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "misza2" <misza2@... wrote:

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

No prob, here you go :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/89261

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

That's what I thought as well, it's short enough to do it whether it's gonna work or not.
Or even do it multiple times :D
I haven't seen that post, I rarely visit the gorups lately... Sometimes more, sometimes there's a break for weeks/months.
And yeah, I'd appreciate if You could link it or sth.
You're very helpful, as always :D
Thx a lot.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Souls and Separation

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "misza2" <misza2@ wrote:

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back