Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Soul.

galand_a

Who did already the dedication of soul to satan?
answer please! Asap. because I want to do it tongiht.

99.99 percent of the members here did it, and it should not matter who did and didnt do it to you as this should be your own choice on whether to do it or not.

Also I take it you are new and there is NO reason you should rush into this. Take your time read the joyofsatan site completely and all of its sister sites comp;etely. Satanic rituals are binding and last forever, you should be 100 percent sure this is the path for you. If you read our teachings and beliefs and only agree with some of it than you need to think if this is for you or not.

Take your time, read the sites and decide what is best. Than when you are 100 percent sure perform the ritual and begin to meditate.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "galand_a" <galand_a@... wrote:

Thank you ! Somebody shifted my question into "i gotta dedicate before i do anything"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

99.99 percent of the members here did it, and it should not matter who did and didnt do it to you as this should be your own choice on whether to do it or not.

Also I take it you are new and there is NO reason you should rush into this. Take your time read the joyofsatan site completely and all of its sister sites comp;etely. Satanic rituals are binding and last forever, you should be 100 percent sure this is the path for you. If you read our teachings and beliefs and only agree with some of it than you need to think if this is for you or not.

Take your time, read the sites and decide what is best. Than when you are 100 percent sure perform the ritual and begin to meditate.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "galand_a" <galand_a@ wrote:

did you do it and if so how did it go for you???
only curious
HAIL SATAN
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 4:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Soul.

Thank you ! Somebody shifted my question into "i gotta dedicate before i do anything"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "galand_a" <galand_a@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back