Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

soul for sell

lilsed34

I want to sell my soul for a few pleasures how do i go about with this if possible

We don't sell our souls, we dedicate it. We don't dedicate our souls to get things, we do it to have protection while empowering our souls.

Read and study joyofsatan.org

You need to stop watching Hollywood movies and listening to music that talks about selling souls for money, bitches, fame, pleasures because that's not what true Spiritual Satanism (which is the true Satanism) is about. It's about empowering your soul, participating in spiritual warfare against our enemies, having a relationship with Satan and the Gods, and evolving ourselves.

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:56 PM, "lilsed34@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I want to sell my soul for a few pleasures how do i go about with this if possible

You need to stop watching Hollywood movies and listening to music that talks about selling souls for money, bitches, fame, pleasures because that's not what true Spiritual Satanism (which is the true Satanism) is about. It's about empowering your soul, participating in spiritual warfare against our enemies, having a relationship with Satan and the Gods, and evolving ourselves.

On Friday, April 17, 2015 9:56 AM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:56 PM, "lilsed34@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is ridiculous. Seriously, if you read the site one of the biggest lies that people tend to spur up is that you sell your soul to Satan. Not true. Your soul is valuable. You can't sell it, for simple pleasures.

Sell your soul for a few pleasures, sounds like you're a pretty twisted person, actually. We do not sell our souls, we dedicate them to Satan, and not for "a few pleasures", for a true bond with him.

Read ALL of joyofsatan.org

You're either an infiltrator, a troll, or totally fucking clueless as to what satanism really is.
Read the JoS main site. If you're trolling however you will be banned

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 10:56 PM, "lilsed34@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

By empowering your self thru meditation, you'll also learn how to direct your energy to what you desire.Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 17 Apr 2015 07:40:21 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: soul for sell
  We don't sell our souls, we dedicate it. We don't dedicate our souls to get things, we do it to have protection while empowering our souls.

Read and study joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back