Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Soul degradation

astralxxxvoid

I understand that the soul is immortal but can the soul itself can be destroyed or at least severely damaged? I ask this question because i have been planning to do a death ritual on some hardcore xian Evangelists in my area. Then i thought... "what is the point of doing this if the enemy jehova could simply reincarnate them?" (btw please let me know if the enemy can even reincarnate his followers)so i have been experimeting and trying to develop some "soul degradation" meditations/rituals because if somone's soul is destroyed there is no possobility of reincarnation. so my question to anyone and everyone in this group is... can the immortal soul be damaged or destroyed at all or am i just wasting my time trying to develop "soul degradation" techniques?

souls can be obliterated, yus, and the enemy, I doubt that they reincarnate any of their own. they EAT their followers.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:17:21 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Soul degradation

I understand that the soul is immortal but can the soul itself can be destroyed or at least severely damaged? I ask this question because i have been planning to do a death ritual on some hardcore xian Evangelists in my area. Then i thought... "what is the point of doing this if the enemy jehova could simply reincarnate them?" (btw please let me know if the enemy can even reincarnate his followers)so i have been experimeting and trying to develop some "soul degradation" meditations/rituals because if somone's soul is destroyed there is no possobility of reincarnation. so my question to anyone and everyone in this group is... can the immortal soul be damaged or destroyed at all or am i just wasting my time trying to develop "soul degradation" techniques?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Basically soul degeneration refers to the fact that the enemy eats the spiritual energies of those who pray to it. So pretty much it means eventually the soul wont have enough power to manifest in the physical realm of existence again and will be stuck somewhere else unable to reincarnate. Ea on the other hand has the ability of transmigration of souls, meaning he can manipulate life energies of any living thing and place them where ever he sees fit. So no the enemy can't reincarnate souls, but instead traps parts of those souls within it so that they cannot reincarnate. Also if you plan on working with death magick, summon a God to help you because it's not impossible for that magick to cause harm to someone else besides the intended target.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astralxxxvoid" <riley7994@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astralxxxvoid" <riley7994@... wrote:
Jhvh is just a godform , and he/she/it is NOT responsible for reincarnation whatsover . Satan rules over reincarnation . For a xian , they just die and if no one helps them , the enemy will just take them to the one to get their souls in the massive vortex of energy the enemy uses.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back