Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Soul bonding/Aura merging question

heretic.chimeric

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here has every did a soul bonding/aura merging with another human, Nordic, or Demon/God/Goddess.
If so, what was it like? What happened?
I have heard of one instance of it happening, but I was curious about other people's experiences.
Is it possible to do this with one of the Gods, either as a mortal, or as one who has achieved godhead? If so, what are the risks or results?

Thank you for all your replies. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heretic.chimeric" <heretic.chimeric@... wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here has every did a soul bonding/aura merging with another human, Nordic, or Demon/God/Goddess.
I have heard of one instance of it happening, but I was curious about other people's experiences.
Is it possible to do this with one of the Gods, either as a mortal, or as one who has achieved godhead? If so, what are the risks or results?

The Gods I am unsure though likely humans yes definentaly as I have done it and when my the one we both bonded to each other was very painful when she left so yes don't do it if your absolutelly sure.

Attachments :
In the invocation of the gods or guardians which one of the HP's mentioned earlier, he said that you are calling a peice of the god into you and feeling its energy. Done that. Have done the same with humans, and yes it can be painful depending on what it is as it is the same thing as sharing an experience with the person (sexual love). That means energy, emotions and psychic impressions are shared and more pronounced.

I advise being careful if you do it with a human. If your energy level is higher, you can spark them and freak them out and cause all sorts of wacky psychic phenomena, like seeing the various spirit worlds and dimensions in physical life. This is the same thing as being lucidly awake within the dream of physical reality. Everyone is different though, so the effects are different. I just caution, because they may not be ready.

nerogigim <nerogigim@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heretic.chimeric" <heretic.chimeric@... wrote:

The Gods I am unsure though likely humans yes definentaly as I have done it and when my the one we both bonded to each other was very painful when she left so yes don't do it if your absolutelly sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back