Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sought

ohnoitsmook1

So I've had spiritual attacks before such as greys, angels, and whatever, but recently I think I'm being 'cracked down on' physically as there have been numerous occurrences that indicate one more more people around my neighborhood possibly observing me. I'm a shut-in, so I don't conflict with anyone outside, making me think it might be the greys or something sending these people to me. Is there some kind of working I can do to keep myself safe against a house break-in or a mugging or something? Because I think I'm becoming a little paranoid. When I go outside at night I even analyze the light around where I'm walking, in order to know where shadows are and thereby see if someone's waiting for me behind a corner, parked car, or wall. So, again, is there a particular working I can do to ensure complete safety for myself and my family?
Also, sort-of-related question: if my natal chart spells a disaster or even death for me in the (near) future, do the Gods (and especially my GD) have the ability to actually nullify it? Because I know they wouldn't allow such things to happen to me, but if it's in my natal chart, it's in my natal chart...

Keep up a strong AoP and do protection for your home as well. Tomorrow, waxing moon in cancer day of moon, rules the home. Visualize Satan's sigil throughout your home and affirm that it is always safe secure and protected in every way.

As for death, numerous SS have died over the years. So don't think you are invincible just because you are dedicated to Satan. The Gods do intervene but you have to do your part as well. Know your transits, work to offset them. Obliterate negative past life karma. Advance yourself as much as possible in a safe and healthy manner for you.

In a sermon by HPS Maxine he death was in her natal chart and she knew it would be coming for ten year but it turned out to be a joyous year for her because Father takes care of his children.
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 3/31/17, moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sought
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017, 6:03 AM

So I've had spiritual
attacks before such as greys, angels, and whatever, but
recently I think I'm being 'cracked down on'
physically as there have been numerous occurrences that
indicate one more more people around my neighborhood
possibly observing me. I'm a shut-in, so I don't
conflict with anyone outside, making me think it might be
the greys or something sending these people to me. Is there
some kind of working I can do to keep myself safe against a
house break-in or a mugging or something? Because I think
I'm becoming a little paranoid. When I go outside at
night I even analyze the light around where I'm walking,
in order to know where shadows are and thereby see if
someone's waiting for me behind a corner, parked car, or
wall. So, again, is there a particular working I can do to
ensure complete safety for myself and my family?

Also,
sort-of-related question: if my natal chart spells a
disaster or even death for me in the (near) future, do the
Gods (and especially my GD) have the ability to actually
nullify it? Because I know they wouldn't allow such
things to happen to me, but if it's in my natal chart,
it's in my natal chart...

A thoughtfrom(s) can always be great to protect you from harm, many advanced Satanists make several thoughtforms and make them guard their houses and families (especially their kids).
As for your second question, i'm not knowledgeable enough in this subject to give you a reliable answer, maybe someone else can help you with this.
Good luck.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hmmm don't think you're invincible just because you are dedicated to satan. Hmmm doesn't sound good.

I thought satanism makes us elite, elevates us above the average human, how come true SS still dies prematurely before they get old?? ?

This doesn't feel right somewhat.

Hi Ohnoitsmook, I'm also new to Satanism, SS or any other, but know what being a shut in is like & being attacked by unknown means, stalked etc. I'd suggest trying to completely ignore the public stalking, the break in's can either be stopped or not but the only real danger is if your being attacked with energy weapons, if you are best thing is to not remain a sitting target when you've detected an attack, at the very least stand up, but better to be moving. Ovcourse this isn't Satanical advice, so what lydia_666 suggests is equally valid

Hail Satan

People die from sickness that they have not healed themselves from, or when their life force runs out. Or from accidents if they do not protect themselves. The Gods can only do so much, they have their own war going in that requires energy.

The Gods help those who help themselves. If an SS is actively working on healing their self then the Gods can assist, but if someone sits around whining and complaining about being sick, the Gods will put their energy towards someone else.

This is why we have to advance ourselves. An SS who is not advanced will die when their time is up. Simple.

Don't be naive.

Thank you for all the answers, I'll definitely keep my health and protective energies high. And ah, I had suspected as such, Lydia... indeed, if an SS is able to help themselves without requiring the assistance of the Demons, then of course they're expected to use their own ability to improve their situation! ...The Gods will still help if I am unable to handle matters myself, though, right? From what I know, in Spiritual Satanism, how much one gives is how much they receive, and I perform an RTR every day, so they'll protect me from attacks and impairments as long as they aren't a result of my own doing, ...right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back