Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sorry if ever bashed anyone of our Family.

Yoyo

See,i don't know if i have bashed anyone.But the fucking angels are on me all the time.They mess my head up.They are attacking me,all the time...And they all the time bring me memories of my past christian-brainwashed self...But i am really confused about somethings.

I want to officially apologize to ilostmyself666 because seems like what he said was true.

I asked Satan and he told me the Same thing...I just forgot to post that i learned the truth...I feel sorry...

I am trying my best,and sorry if defences are up.I have been rentlessly brainwashed,so i check anything up before believing.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Hey Yoyo,

I know how you feel, because I used to be a hardcore Xtian and a lot of that stuff I would hear the xtians ranting and raving and thumping their BuyBulls about. And it sounds like that. But in my heart, I know what ilostmyself666 is true, as well as what early.mary said in conjunction with the posts.

You mentioned stuff about deprogramming... I thought I would say a few things on this (not just to you, but to people who could read this, and if it applies to them... including myself)

I am new (only dedicated 1.5 weeks ago) and just yesterday my GD told me a few things... like, (to paraphrase) " see Him as a God, not as a fallen angel" (when I was thinking about the Black Metal post, and the song/link I posted, that referred to Father as such). I grew up on a lot of judaeo-xtian myths and legends about angels, eden, and such. Read a lot of stories that followed that line of thinking too. Can't complain too much though, that was familiar to my line of thinking, and that was what I was ready to accept AT THE TIME. Back then, I could not accept the fact that Father is Enki, Lord of the Earth, and that He was an E.T God who made us. I had been reading some of the JoS site, and parts about the aliens... I fought mentally over accepting it and fighting it from what I had read.

Also, I had been wondering what was the most correct, true way to follow Father Satan. I started mentally scorning those rich folks who like to worship Father and to do reverse xtianity in their rituals/worship gatherings, and thought that the only true Satanism was found on the JoS website (not bashing JoS or any other forms of Satanism... just saying that.) Then my GD said (in paraphrasing): "Father uses everyone for different purposes. We are all united under one banner." I know that it was my GD because of the clarity of the voice in which I heard it, (plus I recognized my GD's voice) and the truth and wisdom in which it contained.

A little over a week ago, I was in the bookstore and picked up "The Lost Book of Enki" and it helped to deprogram a bit of my xtian thinking (since I truly believe that those are Father's words).
I also think that my GDs told me to read more of JoS.

Our whole lives, we have been forcefed bullshit from our family, well-meaning friends (can't blame them, they don't know better), from Hollywood, society, and what society calls the "right" religions (over here in Toronto, it would be islam, xtianity, judaism.) Anything outside of that is WRONG, that's what we've been told. As HP Maxine said in the JoS website, "playing both sides against the middle" (orthodox religions against the new age/wicca/western occult etc. while jews are infiltrating each and every one.)

It's not just deprogramming xtianity from our minds, but also A LOT of what we might have learned from new age, wicca, western occultism (since the jews have infiltrated and put their teachings in it, as HP Maxine and Father have said on the JoS website.)

I want a clean slate regarding all this bs. But I don't regret what I learned, because right now (perhaps for many, if not all, of us) I believe that we are being refined, letting the dross come out, and that in our self-empowerment, learning and growing, we will only be stronger from the mistakes we made in the past. We will be tougher and better soldiers for Father.

Personally, I don't regret being an xtian. That way, I know how their tactics work, their line of thinking, and how deluded they are. How idealistic their minds and thoughts are. But who knows? Perhaps there are some who will wonder (like myself) what the heck we are doing... and start living for ourselves instead of living for a hateful, wrathful false god.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

See,i don't know if i have bashed anyone.But the fucking angels are on me all the time.They mess my head up.They are attacking me,all the time...And they all the time bring me memories of my past christian-brainwashed self...But i am really confused about somethings.

I want to officially apologize to ilostmyself666 because seems like what he said was true.

I asked Satan and he told me the Same thing...I just forgot to post that i learned the truth...I feel sorry...

I am trying my best,and sorry if defences are up.I have been rentlessly brainwashed,so i check anything up before believing.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

It's fine, apology accepted. Lol, I don't remember if it was you, but I was accused of being a reverse Christian.

I remember the brainwashing days, I had to attend Catholic school when I was uber small. I'm thankful for my ability to question, I left Christianity at a very young age thanks to my rebellious streak. I stopped attending Church when I was 10-11, and renounced my belief in God when I was 11-12.

My parents were religious, but also understanding. I wasn't forced against my will to go to church when I decided it was b.s.

Though I broke away from Christianity at a young age, the brainwashing persisted. I've had horrendous self esteem issues through out my life. A lot had to do with a crappy childhood, but the brainwashing drove it home. I constantly castrated my ego, I was under the assumption being "humble" was the ultimate good a person could be.

I've always been open minded though, so I started researching into other religions in my mid-teens. I must say, Satanism is the only religion that stands out that condones the uplifting of the ego. It wasn't until I became a Satanist that I realized how truly brainwashed I was. We aren't just brainwashed in churches, this is true. The brainwashing reaches us everywhere. On television in the theaters stories about heroes are weaved, the heroes are often depicted as being selfless and without an ego. Truly there are only few things out there worth watching.

I am not a reverse Christian by any means though, the lie was too rancid in my mouth for me to swallow.

I must praise you on apologizing to our family though, it's those sorts of things that keep us together.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Same here. ilostmyself666 I don't think your a fake. I also
don't like when us satanist fight and argue among
one another. That stuff should be used for the xians, we must
stay strong together as a family. Together we are powerful and
can over come anything. Were still powerful with our
independence as we progress in empowering and learning.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Azazel!!!
Hail the Gods/Goddess of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back