Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sorry i Haven't posted for a while

Hi Bros & sisters of Satan <3

Sorry I have not posted for quite some time as I have been busy with meditations.

I have learned:

aligning the chakras
breathing exercises
how to go into a deep trance
cleaning the aura
opening the chakras &
closing the chakras then re-opening them again.

but I have many more things to learn.

One night I woke up at 2am in the morning
(I don't normally wake up at that time)
my partner was just ready to go to bed and I said to my partner
" Expect to have at least 2 hrs sleep or less " and then at 2:30am in the morning, the Police was knocking on the door, my partner went to answer the door. The police said that they had a phone call from a person across the street that some youths broke into a house that was empty round the corner from where I live, but they couldn't find anyone.

(do you think I have a small amount of psychic ability)

I also asked some questions on an online ouija board about if I had a GD, I got the answer as Y-E-S, I also asked if my GD name was Ipos a.k.a Anubis and I got the answer as Y-E-S, (I asked that question 3 times and 3 times it said Y-E-S) plus I said goodbye to end using the ouija board.

before I asked questions on that online ouija board I looked up demons a - z on the joyofsatan.com website. I looked though all of the demons and I thought I wasn't going to find a demon that I would connect with, but then I felt a very strong conncetion when I seen the name Ipos aka Anubis, (I felt warm and tingly all over my body as if it was positive energy) I read all of his information and I also read about the added information about him in the higher ranks of demons

Lately I have been having vivid dreams but sometimes I cannot remember them (because I have got a bad memory)

Hope everyone is okay <3

HAIL SATAN!!!!! <3

It looks like your busy has paid off.. wonderful post. thank you !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princessofdarkness492" <princessofdarkness492@... wrote:

Sorry I have not posted for quite some time as I have been busy with meditations.

I have learned:

aligning the chakras
breathing exercises
cleaning the aura
opening the chakras &

" Expect to have at least 2 hrs sleep or less " and then at 2:30am in the morning, the Police was knocking on the door, my partner went to answer the door. The police said that they had a phone call from a person across the street that some youths broke into a house that was empty round the corner from where I live, but they couldn't find anyone.

I also asked some questions on an online ouija board about if I had a GD, I got the answer as Y-E-S, I also asked if my GD name was Ipos a.k.a Anubis and I got the answer as Y-E-S, (I asked that question 3 times and 3 times it said Y-E-S) plus I said goodbye to end using the ouija board.

before I asked questions on that online ouija board I looked up demons a - z on the joyofsatan.com website. I looked though all of the demons and I thought I wasn't going to find a demon that I would connect with, but then I felt a very strong conncetion when I seen the name Ipos aka Anubis, (I felt warm and tingly all over my body as if it was positive energy) I read all of his information and I also read about the added information about him in the higher ranks of demons

Lately I have been having vivid dreams but sometimes I cannot remember them (because I have got a bad memory)

Hope everyone is okay <3

HAIL SATAN!!!!! <3

Hey, sounds like you're getting your stuff down hahaa!!
Great job, also I have a question how did it feel when you opened all your chakaras??
Hail Lord Lucifer!!

Sounds like you're doing very good;D It's fine to take time away if we feel like we need it for ourselves in my opinion, hell yeah!
Of course you're psychic, it's really starting to develop now ay (;?
YAAAAY!!!!! Expect to have a lot more wonderful experiences, annnnd fuck yeah to Him being your Guardian,
I'll agree with yah,
When I was figuring out who my main gaurdian was, I read through the list, wrote down ones that seemed possible, and then I used a pendulum and my psychic ness.... I always got an A or an S and.... I was like FAAACK...... which one again? just kept getting A or an S and I looked down the list hundreds of times, still never caught the one I felt a connection too in the beginning had an A name and an S name Hoho :} Definetly trust yourself!
Glad you're on again, even if you don't know me;) now you do!
I'm... purplenurple/aka lex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princessofdarkness492" <princessofdarkness492@... wrote:

I have learned:

aligning the chakras
breathing exercises
cleaning the aura
opening the chakras &

Hope everyone is okay <3

HAIL SATAN!!!!! <3

You are definetly progressing , very inspirational... Thank you!
It's natural for all of us to have trouble remembering our dreams, you don't have a bad memory, I reckon deep inside our subconscious we remember all our dreams.
HAIL ENKI ! :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

Sounds like you're doing very good;D It's fine to take time away if we feel like we need it for ourselves in my opinion, hell yeah!
Of course you're psychic, it's really starting to develop now ay (;?
YAAAAY!!!!! Expect to have a lot more wonderful experiences, annnnd fuck yeah to Him being your Guardian,
I'll agree with yah,
When I was figuring out who my main gaurdian was, I read through the list, wrote down ones that seemed possible, and then I used a pendulum and my psychic ness.... I always got an A or an S and.... I was like FAAACK...... which one again? just kept getting A or an S and I looked down the list hundreds of times, still never caught the one I felt a connection too in the beginning had an A name and an S name Hoho :} Definetly trust yourself!
Glad you're on again, even if you don't know me;) now you do!
I'm... purplenurple/aka lex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princessofdarkness492" <princessofdarkness492@ wrote:

I have learned:

aligning the chakras
breathing exercises
cleaning the aura
opening the chakras &

Hope everyone is okay <3

HAIL SATAN!!!!! <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:
Hey, sounds like you're getting your stuff down hahaa!!
Great job, also I have a question how did it feel when you opened all your
chakaras??
Hail Lord Lucifer!!
It felt really good. before i done my dedication to satan, i was angry all the time, no one understood about my opinions, my feelings, ect, i wasn't at peace either, but when i done my dedication to Satan, about 2 to 3 days later, I was calm, at peace, not stressed out all the time. Im still learning the meditations, im learning a new meditation called: directing energy.
When i opened all chakras, while being in a deep trance i visualised a brilliant white/gold light like the sun and it just kept getting brighter and brighter and brighter.

Ever since i opened all my chakras, i have not been stressed out about anything, it's like im not the same person who always used to be moody lol.

HAIL SATAN!! ^_^

That's so cool! and also its really inspiring to reed how someone has  advanced! :) I can somewhat relate, I used to be pretty angry most of the time as well till I dedicated now I'm just a Lil bit angry and half the time calm.
I'm just starting my meditation for: opening the chakras. I hope I can end up being calm and at peace when I fully open mine, but the again we're all individuals! :)
But my point is its awesome reading about our family advancing! :) haha!
Hail Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back