Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sorath

Pandit Adonis Yoda

As I stated before , I have learned much on the job here and continue to do so. I read a book, " Pacts with the Devil" where the author claimed to have summoned Sorath using the nine-foot circle with some horrific results. When I was new, me and a friend of mine were working a pendulum one night and asked about Sorath. I don 't remember the details, but shortly afterwards, I got some real bad vibes. Now, this was when the Demons were still bound , so there is no real telling exactly why this occurred. I remember asking Azazel about him a long time ago and he told me Sorath is his friend. I sort of disregarded this at the time. Well, things have been happening now. I don 't want to ramble on and on here so I get to the point. High Priest Salem summoned and communicated with him and here is what Sorath said to him: "Sorath said, "I am NOT Jewish, I just don't like everybody . Those I do will know it because it is only Satan Divine, and Myself that cause Miracles and Wonders to occur . Those I do not like -- will know it . I LIKE the three of you, so now it is obvious why those I did NOT like met with horrors as they did." Sorath is a Nordic. Even the author of "Pacts with the Devil" stated he saw a being with "long blonde hair" after he summoned Sorath.

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back