Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SOOO EXCITED!!!^_^

nocchi_sprocket

Doing my dedication ritual this coming thursday, im naturaly positive on thursdays and the Taurus new moon energy will still be eminating at this time, great for new beginings, change of lifestile and making important life descisions. AAH!!! So uber fantasticaly excited :)

Congrats on finding your dedication day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nocchi_sprocket" <nocchi.sprocket@... wrote:

Doing my dedication ritual this coming thursday, im naturaly positive on thursdays and the Taurus new moon energy will still be eminating at this time, great for new beginings, change of lifestile and making important life descisions. AAH!!! So uber fantasticaly excited :)

Cool..I hope you enjoy it...as I did one year and half ago
Hil Satan..3-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nocchi_sprocket" <nocchi.sprocket@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back