Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Song about SATAN NEW VERSION

ktrv

So i made a thread with an idea of a song and some people liked it so i extended it and changed the genre(to experiment more) hope you like it!

Leave a tread reaction if you like it,and also if lyrics are needed, please reply.

(Also last time i was suggested a more secure site to post the song by a known member,as i’m still trying to get a hang of it this time i’m still using jewtube,so if you’re reading this i remember the advice you gave me :)
)

Also disclaimer this is AI…..

Really a pleasure to listen to this music and especially these lyrics. I especially like that you didn't set up a rhyme that forces one to accept the lyrics whether one wants to or not. You leave it entirely up to the listener to agree with what the lyrics say. Respect! In addition, I can concentrate more on the text because of the rhyme.
Congratulations to you. So there are still good things on Jewtube.
By the way: I wanted to download your music via Jewtube, but unfortunately the link doesn't work. I can listen to the music on Jewtube, but I can't download it. What a pity!
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Really a pleasure to listen to this music and especially these lyrics. I especially like that you didn't set up a rhyme that forces one to accept the lyrics whether one wants to or not. You leave it entirely up to the listener to agree with what the lyrics say. Respect! In addition, I can concentrate more on the text because of the rhyme.
Congratulations to you. So there are still good things on Jewtube.
By the way: I wanted to download your music via Jewtube, but unfortunately the link doesn't work. I can listen to the music on Jewtube, but I can't download it. What a pity!
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!
Hi,i could upload the mp3 file on any dowload site you would like.Mediafire,mega….Or any other.Feel free to tell me i would be more than happy to upload it!

Hello ktrv! For me, the song is perfect the way you made it. Even the long intro doesn't bother me. Keep up the good work. I would love to hear more songs from you. And thank you. If you can do it, upload it to mediafire or mega. Just let me know briefly. And thank you for your effort. May father Satan bless you for all your efforts.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Hello ktrv! For me, the song is perfect the way you made it. Even the long intro doesn't bother me. Keep up the good work. I would love to hear more songs from you. And thank you. If you can do it, upload it to mediafire or mega. Just let me know briefly. And thank you for your effort. May father Satan bless you for all your efforts.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!
Thank you very much :)

Here is a mega dowload link : https://mega.nz/file/OccExaqQ#eJ3f-ASq4k0Okc2datxQQw2Nhc0D_eBPPOZ3EYPybe4

The file name is Chorus i think.And thank you again for liking my song.

Hey, that worked wonderfully. You've given me a lovely gift. Thanks for the link. By the way, I also really like your voice.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

So i made a thread with an idea of a song and some people liked it so i extended it and changed the genre(to experiment more) hope you like it!

Leave a tread reaction if you like it,and also if lyrics are needed, please reply.

(Also last time i was suggested a more secure site to post the song by a known member,as i’m still trying to get a hang of it this time i’m still using jewtube,so if you’re reading this i remember the advice you gave me :)
)

This is great but I don't encourage using the name of our father directly... you can use code words for our father... don't be too direct... this is good enough to commercialize and make money off... we need money as SS in our war... you can use code words... like Enki.. or the Light-bearer... it is very common in artistry for artists to use double entendres... let the Christians think you're singing for them.... we your family know you're singing for us... just a thought though... I'd also like to work with you for lyrics and stuff... we will win the war!!!.... hail father Satan and his great Demons!!!!

)

Please educate us on the ai used so your family can be inspired and benefit... also... give the song a track name... or is the name.. Satan song?

This is great but I don't encourage using the name of our father directly... you can use code words for our father... don't be too direct... this is good enough to commercialize and make money off... we need money as SS in our war... you can use code words... like Enki.. or the Light-bearer... it is very common in artistry for artists to use double entendres... let the Christians think you're singing for them.... we your family know you're singing for us... just a thought though... I'd also like to work with you for lyrics and stuff... we will win the war!!!.... hail father Satan and his great Demons!!!!
I understand your point,but keep in mind this track was not made to make money or commercialize for any benefit.The sole purpose of it was for Lord Satan’s followers to listen to it and enjoy “main stream genre music” without the jewish influence on it.Also it is a demo as i am testing the AI and the capabilities it possess so while i master it in the mean time i will make these “demo” tracks for people here to listen.

Hail Satan!

Please educate us on the ai used so your family can be inspired and benefit... also... give the song a track name... or is the name.. Satan song?
Like all the people here who are nice to me every time I ask something and would answer to everything without “ gatekeeping the knowledge”, The AI i used is SUNO AI.(But it is not just go write random lyrics put them in the AI and they will sound “good”.It takes a little more than that but if you have any music knowledge, it’s pretty easy if you ask me.

The song name is “Lord Song” as i try not to activate some kind of JewTube algorithm so it doesn’t get taken down.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back