Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

somonning a demon

Dolphine Scott

please some body tell me what can a demon demand from you for sommoning him or her?
please i really need to know it is my first time to somond a demond i really need to know .
hail satan

Sounds like you have the wrong idea,about who our beautiful Gods are.They don't demand anything,and we don't demand anything of them either.Sounds like you have some xtian ideas of who they are.I would suggest that you take some time reading the site,and understanding the truth about our loving Demons,and how to respect then in return,or it could go very bad for you.They have been lied about for centuries,and they do not take to kindly,to being treated disrespectfully,as they were in the past.But if you have a purpose,and are very respectful,then they can be our best friends,and a wealth of knowledge and assistance,when we call on them.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] somonning a demon

please some body tell me what can a demon demand from you for sommoning him or her?
please i really need to know it is my first time to somond a demond i really need to know .
hail satan

thanks a lot.i know our demns are good and friendly but when i wred n how to smmond a demon it sade that i most be prepaide to give some tine retune if i should smmond a demon ans ask help frm him/her.well thanks a lot so i can freely go ahead and sommond a demon for help.and one more tine please i didt understand on how i can get an incense.please help tell me ho to do that.
thanks a lot.
hail sata.
hail all the demons of hell.

..Hail Satan!! The Demons do not 'demand' anything in return, however it is a respectful gesture to offer something, such as art, poetry, music, doing spiritual warfare...ect.
Any incense that you think smells nice is fine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dolphine Scott <dolphinescott@... wrote:

thanks a lot.i know our demns are good and friendly but when i wred n how to smmond a demon it sade that i most be prepaide to give some tine retune if i should smmond a demon ans ask help frm him/her.well thanks a lot so i can freely go ahead and sommond a demon for help.and one more tine please i didt understand on how i can get an incense.please help tell me ho to do that.
thanks a lot.
hail sata.
hail all the demons of hell.

Absolutley as our brother Brian says, when summoning one of our beautiful Demons you do not and they do not "demand" anything per say, but once you have a good understanding and love for our God Satan and His Demons it is a nice thing to light an incense and a color candle they will like as an offering of your good intentions. Just like Brian said "never" be demanding, be understanding and thankful for their help and guidance and im sure you will have a good relationship with your GD or which ever Demon you summon.  Hail Father Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] somonning a demon

Sounds like you have the wrong idea,about who our beautiful Gods are.They don't demand anything,and we don't demand anything of them either.Sounds like you have some xtian ideas of who they are.I would suggest that you take some time reading the site,and understanding the truth about our loving Demons,and how to respect then in return,or it could go very bad for you.They have been lied about for centuries,and they do not take to kindly,to being treated disrespectfully,as they were in the past.But if you have a purpose,and are very respectful,then they can be our best friends,and a wealth of knowledge and assistance,when we call on them.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] somonning a demon

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back