Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something to be Aware Of...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
This video is under 5 minutes and definitely worth watching. Under Jewish communism, the Jew run government takes control of all of the food in whatever country they take power. The "store" in the video is for Gentiles. Jews and other high ranking communist officials don't have to "shop" in such places. They have private well stocked elite stores.

Here in the USA, there has been a trend of trying to introduce shortages in certain cities in order to try to condition people to get used to this sort of thing. Of course these are minor steps, and from what I have seen, thankfully not consistent here, but this is what it leads to...

https://youtu.be/jWTGsUyv8IE

www.joyofsatan.org
Civilization isn't something to take for granted.

That's really messed up! Here in South Africa it's starting to happen more and more especially with our "bigger" chain names such as pick n pay as most of them are owned by either muslim or kike head cases. Thank you HP Maxine! Hail Satan forever! Hail Lucifuge! 88 666

as former ussr citizen approve. on the video fucking moscow 1990s very good capitol store, here in province shops were worse

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:26 PM, "'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

This video is under 5 minutes and definitely worth watching. Under Jewish communism, the Jew run government takes control of all of the food in whatever country they take power. The "store" in the video is for Gentiles. Jews and other high ranking communist officials don't have to "shop" in such places. They have private well stocked elite stores.

Here in the USA, there has been a trend of trying to introduce shortages in certain cities in order to try to condition people to get used to this sort of thing. Of course these are minor steps, and from what I have seen, thankfully not consistent here, but this is what it leads to...

https://youtu.be/jWTGsUyv8IE

www.joyofsatan.org
Civilization isn't something to take for granted.

People shouldn't be forced to consume such slop. There's no nutritional value in that food, if you can even call it that.

It's actually starting slowly here in Norway like that as well. Here have come many small food stores that are of course owned by muslims, arabs, pakistani, blacks and the like. The stores has a shitty quality, the food is terrible and ridiculously expensive. More expensive than that of the finer ones. But they are shit expensive as well.

I work in the food industry and when something is on sale, they put up the price on something else in order to keep the balance. This is done very subtle so the customers won't even notice. Keep this in mind! Try to observe and even write down the price everytime you shop. Give it a few weeks and you'll see. Although some of them have a feeling when they are about to pay they are being fooled completely. And they are right in every means.

Fuck the jews!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

It's actually starting slowly here in Norway like that as well. Here have come many small food stores that are of course owned by muslims, arabs, pakistani, blacks and the like. The stores has a shitty quality, the food is terrible and ridiculously expensive. More expensive than that of the finer ones. But they are shit expensive as well.

I work in the food industry and when something is on sale, they put up the price on something else in order to keep the balance. This is done very subtle so the customers won't even notice. Keep this in mind! Try to observe and even write down the price everytime you shop. Give it a few weeks and you'll see. Although some of them have a feeling when they are about to pay they are being fooled completely. And they are right in every means.

Fuck the jews!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back