Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

something on the news

enkihome

last night on the fox news they ran a small story about middle schools now running an after school satan club. its an actuall group for kids who don't like the religious programs. just thought I'd share.
ps. has anyone felt something off lately like something big is about to happen not just the war and all but something different about the energy in the sky. at one point I thought I almost saw satans face in the sky looking down like watching someone look thru a scrying mirror. might just be me.
Hail satan

I felt that vibe, too, recently. 

"enkihome@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] schrieb am 20:12 Dienstag, 2.August 2016:

last night on the fox news they ran a small story about middle schools now running an after school satan club. its an actuall group for kids who don't like the religious programs. just thought I'd share.
ps. has anyone felt something off lately like something big is about to happen not just the war and all but something different about the energy in the sky. at one point I thought I almost saw satans face in the sky looking down like watching someone look thru a scrying mirror. might just be me.
Hail satan

I feel same thing. But this feeling is for years now. Also i noticed one thing. I can't feel the enemy in the air. Personaly, i will love that Satan come and say to the world whole truth about this planest to all humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back