Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something just happened

karacan93

hello. today i was meditating. after i finished i decided to experiment a little, tried to enter astral plane. i think i succeeded. i started to see many eyes around me, i could remove them by myself. but then i saw something gray, i started to feel bad. i asked help from our father, and he replied 'ralphus will banish it'. i started to see a sigil which was nothing like i have ever seen, i woke myself up and recorded this. i searched any entity with this name, or anything similiar to sigil i saw, but nothing. so now im drowning in an ocean of questions, what was that thing, who is ralphus, what is happening. i am a newcomer, before i tried to summon several angels, maybe one of them decided to stick around? if so, how do i make sure that thing is gone, and really, who is ralphus.

Angels are the ENEMY. You actually tried to summon those wretched human hating parasites? If you're telling the truth you haven't read the entire JoS and should read the ENTIRE exposing christianity section immediately!If you're lying then you're just another trolling infiltrator and will be dealt with in due time.
FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE ANGELS!HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:16 AM, "karacan93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hello. today i was meditating. after i finished i decided to experiment a little, tried to enter astral plane. i think i succeeded. i started to see many eyes around me, i could remove them by myself. but then i saw something gray, i started to feel bad. i asked help from our father, and he replied 'ralphus will banish it'. i started to see a sigil which was nothing like i have ever seen, i woke myself up and recorded this. i searched any entity with this name, or anything similiar to sigil i saw, but nothing. so now im drowning in an ocean of questions, what was that thing, who is ralphus, what is happening. i am a newcomer, before i tried to summon several angels, maybe one of them decided to stick around? if so, how do i make sure that thing is gone, and really, who is ralphus.

Check the pdf sermon by Hp Maxine concerning Gods of he'll may be you could find it

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 6:22 PM, karacan93@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   hello. today i was meditating. after i finished i decided to experiment a little, tried to enter astral plane. i think i succeeded. i started to see many eyes around me, i could remove them by myself. but then i saw something gray, i started to feel bad. i asked help from our father, and he replied 'ralphus will banish it'. i started to see a sigil which was nothing like i have ever seen, i woke myself up and recorded this. i searched any entity with this name, or anything similiar to sigil i saw, but nothing. so now im drowning in an ocean of questions, what was that thing, who is ralphus, what is happening. i am a newcomer, before i tried to summon several angels, maybe one of them decided to stick around? if so, how do i make sure that thing is gone, and really, who is ralphus.

Check the Demons section on JOS.

Do a banishing ritual if the entitites are negative.

Build and aura of protection and clean your aura and chakras everyday.

I presume you are dedicated. If not. Read the JOS site and dedicate when your ready.

From: fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Something just happened
Sent: Sat, Jan 2, 2016 8:13:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Angels are the ENEMY. You actually tried to summon those wretched human hating parasites? If you're telling the truth you haven't read the entire JoS and should read the ENTIRE exposing christianity section immediately!If you're lying then you're just another trolling infiltrator and will be dealt with in due time.
FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE ANGELS!HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:16 AM, "karacan93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

I grew up in a muslim house, and i wasnt enlightened when i did that. Honest mistake. But i gotta banish that thing, clueless about what to do. 
Tried the 'Vinasa' but i am not sure if i succeeded. Is there a way to detect it for sure? 
And still clueless about this 'Ralphus'. It doesnt look like a Demon name, but sigil looks like one. I wanted to try to summon that sigil actually, but having second thoughts, what if that is the angel toying with me. 
And in my opinion, JoS needs an exposing islam section aswell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back