Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something I noticed about my fellow Satanists and myself?

ilostmyself666

Okay, maybe I am wrong here, and hopefully I am. I would like to note something I have observed here. From my personal experience, and skimming through messages in here, it appears to me allot of my brother/sisters had fucked up childhoods? I have read allot of child abuse in here, in form or another. I am wondering how accurate that is? I, myself had a profoundly fucked up childhood. My biological father was a pedophile, along with other things, like an alcoholic stepdad... I am sure not all of us had fucked up childhoods, but it appears to me like allot of us have. Am I wrong? Possibly the enemy does their best to harass from a young age through such means to try and hold us back? Appreciate feedback - HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

My childhood was great actually. Just when I became a teenager
around age 15 and got into the occult they freaked out.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!

I wouldn't say it's a targeted attack but yes, christians on the whole to tend to advocate abusive tendencies in parents. I think this is because once generations of minds are entrained into violent behavior patterns it's hard to "break the cycle", go against the established order of things and actively choose to not be like their elders.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:

Okay, maybe I am wrong here, and hopefully I am. I would like to note something I have observed here. From my personal experience, and skimming through messages in here, it appears to me allot of my brother/sisters had fucked up childhoods? I have read allot of child abuse in here, in form or another. I am wondering how accurate that is? I, myself had a profoundly fucked up childhood. My biological father was a pedophile, along with other things, like an alcoholic stepdad... I am sure not all of us had fucked up childhoods, but it appears to me like allot of us have. Am I wrong? Possibly the enemy does their best to harass from a young age through such means to try and hold us back? Appreciate feedback - HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

im just coming out of childhood and it was great, i guess either alot of ppl with bad childhoods came here or its just a sad fact that that stuff happens alot.
Stay Strong

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:

I see that, but that's not what drew me here today. I myself had 3 open heart surgeries, cancer, a violent mom & both of my brothers died (one medically, the others wife killed him) before I was 18, so I guess you couldn't call that a great time. But Satanism taught me strength & perceverence. I think people with more early traumas search harder for answers because they understand the magnitude of unfixed injustices. But whatever the cause, I'm glad we're all here!
United under Enki!
-Dave

I don't think that has anything to do with being satanist, though it has been suggested.

I know lots of normal people with fucked up lives and child hoods...... Having fucked up lives and child hoods is simply common in this day and age, it is not just of satanist.

Dave, I think your explanation is right on the money. People whose lives are "normal" (whatever that's supposed to mean) aren't as likely to look for answers to life's hardest questions because they have little idea, other than academic perhaps, what those questions even are. Also, those of us who have had a lot of trauma in our earlier lives not only want answers, they want to move forward in life. Being stuck in an endless replaying loop is a xtian holdover and we want no part of that. We see, clearer than most, that there are a great many things about this world and ourselves that need to change and for the first time in our lives have been given tools for change that if applied conscientiously actually work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

I see that, but that's not what drew me here today. I myself had 3 open heart surgeries, cancer, a violent mom & both of my brothers died (one medically, the others wife killed him) before I was 18, so I guess you couldn't call that a great time. But Satanism taught me strength & perceverence. I think people with more early traumas search harder for answers because they understand the magnitude of unfixed injustices. But whatever the cause, I'm glad we're all here!
United under Enki!
-Dave

<td val[/IMG]Yeah, a lot of us did.  My biological father's a drug addict and my stepfather is a pedophile.  I was abused for sixteen years, and I'm not even eighteen yet :'(

--- On Fri, 4/16/10, ilostmyself666 <individualthinking@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Something I noticed about my fellow Satanists and myself?
To: [email protected]
Received: Friday, April 16, 2010, 3:37 AM

[/TD]

I don't know too much about those in our family, but I can tell you for myself that my life has been "a shit storm". Dysfunctional family is an understatement of great proportions. I am working on clearing my chakra's and working on telepathy, because deep down I KNOW my Demon love can answer my questions involving my life. Perhaps once you know your Guardian Demon/Demoness you can get clarity on your subject. Of course you can always Satan for knowledge too.
Honor, Respect, and Love to Father SATAN!

I think you are completely right there mate. Speaking for myself, I came here after seeking answers to questions that I could never answer myself. The Xtian faith is all about take take take with no explanation, reason or help. I was a Xtian all my life until I was sick of getting hurt constantly and being given no assistance, explanation or help.

Dave - your story sounds truly horrible and one I could honestly never start to understand. However it does give me a lot of happiness knowing that Satanism has given you so much.

Hail Father Satan and the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Dave, I think your explanation is right on the money. People whose lives are "normal" (whatever that's supposed to mean) aren't as likely to look for answers to life's hardest questions because they have little idea, other than academic perhaps, what those questions even are. Also, those of us who have had a lot of trauma in our earlier lives not only want answers, they want to move forward in life. Being stuck in an endless replaying loop is a xtian holdover and we want no part of that. We see, clearer than most, that there are a great many things about this world and ourselves that need to change and for the first time in our lives have been given tools for change that if applied conscientiously actually work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david" <sevenpointedvox@ wrote:

United under Enki!
-Dave

I've had a good childhood relatively. There were things that were external to my immediate family that did happen and affect me and my feelings toward xianity. as far as people went they said "forgive them and I said Revenge." Something in xianity didn't add up and here I am and shal always be at the side of Enki. I've had a few near death experiences at church so that didn't help either. I gave up on god in middle school because of this deep rut of suicide that was caused by a lot of emotional turmoil due to things I couldn't control. I looked for jesus but I only found myself andI lifted myself out of that. Now I have learned the ever so useful skill of self reliance and independence and Enki has only led me to more inner strength. My life has only gotten better and every moment I live and breathe I thank Enki for helping me save myself.   HAIL ENKI!! HAIL AGARES!! HAIL ERESHKIGAL!!!

Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 3:02:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something I noticed about my fellow Satanists and myself?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "david" <sevenpointedvox@ ... wrote:

United under Enki!
-Dave

I don't disagree with you. It was a trend I was starting to see though, thought I would at least make a post about it. You are right, abuse is common these days. I should have thought of all my past friends with fucked up lives that are non-Satanists.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "openstrife2" <openstrife@... wrote:

I don't think that has anything to do with being satanist, though it has been suggested.

I know lots of normal people with fucked up lives and child hoods...... Having fucked up lives and child hoods is simply common in this day and age, it is not just of satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@ wrote:

Awesome posts. I got a lot of mixed answers to my thread. It's true abuse is common these days, I should have thought about that. Especially since I have had a lot of friends with fucked up childhoods who were/are most definitely not Satanists. Abuse is a common thing...Sad to say.

I believe Satanists have certain attitudes that stand out, even from a young age. I have a really strong personality, none can convince me otherwise. Considering all the shit I have gone through and that I am mentally stable, that says a lot. In fact, I am not just mentally stable, I more free and have higher mental health than most people. I've always had a rebellious streak to me, along with a lot of questions. Those are qualities though, I see in most of my brother/sisters. Stay strong guys and gals - HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david" <sevenpointedvox@ wrote:

United under Enki!
-Dave

I wonder the same thing...
I'm new and I had a very horrible childhood I grow up with out my parents ! Been through a lot ! I'm glad u asked that question so maybe I can get some answers has well
Thxs

Hail Satan!!!

That's awful. May you have your revenge sister. I wonder since a high number of us have been tormented at a young age if that is from the enemy, or just a coincidence? I have known quite a bit of people who had shit childhoods but were non-Satanists. Likewise, i see a lot of Satanists in this group with shit childhoods. I'm trying to form an unbiased opinion on this, but I am not sure.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

Yeah, a lot of us did.  My biological father's a drug addict and my stepfather is a pedophile.  I was abused for sixteen years, and I'm not even eighteen yet :'(

--- On Fri, 4/16/10, ilostmyself666 <individualthinking@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Something I noticed about my fellow Satanists and myself?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Received: Friday, April 16, 2010, 3:37 AM

I see it like this. If we were all born xians and life was easy and great on us, would we have doubted Xianity? we would be praising yewhova for our great lives.

No. Pain is fear and weakness leaving the body.
We have all incarnated in such situations of which our souls knew we would be questioning the fabric of life itself. Because of our ordeals we are what we are! My childhood was just fucked up enough to make me isolate myself and get into philosophy and magick, and later on satanism. But you know what? I wouldn't want to change my past for the world itself.

Revel in pain, your own and that of others. Revel in your misery, your anger, your sorrow... Revel in your HATRED! Because we can cry about it and get nowhere... Or we can forge these emotions into
the blades and bows of Satan and become the gods that lie within us!

Ave Satanas!
Ave Isis!
Ave Horus!
Ave Focalor!
Ave Haures!
Ave Leraje!
Hail all gods of hell, and all ye who oppose our enemies and profess truth!

Ok I had a very good Childhood at around age 15 I just decided I wanted to be something other than Christian. I started reading new age books and I didn't know anything about my Chakras (third eye) but I played with some cards trying to predict the next one and I felt a pressure in my forhead like with the third eye meditation and I got scared but I did not know what it was. I was a new age type Christian for a while until I became really depressed and suicidal and stuff for some reason I just decided I didn't want to be Christian even if it was true and I came across some atheist sites and podcasts which I used to help me stay out of my indoctrination and get rid of fears that I had. I still love athiest podcasts to this day even though I am a strong Satanist I just like to get the news and watch as things start to get better.
Today I felt really great http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20100416/ts ... xqdWRnZQ--
National prayer day ruled unconstitutional. Anyway what got me into satanism is I just for some reason wanted to become a Satanist I don't know why I came across another website with links to the JOS and have been in the groups for over 4 years and nothing could take me away from this path I love it. Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phoenixbird8" <phoenixbird8@... wrote:

I wonder the same thing...
I'm new and I had a very horrible childhood I grow up with out my parents ! Been through a lot ! I'm glad u asked that question so maybe I can get some answers has well
Thxs

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@ wrote:

Those who have been thru shit would always find ways to get out from their perdicament. For those who have a comfortable life dont need to fuss or even trouble their lives. Thats why i can only see those who get pampered by parents or society say i love god i love the world but what about the others. Not given the time of day where do we find comfort. So thats why we seek out mental bliss where the world may decay or fall but mentally we are strong we are free. I am born slow always being the target of my fathers rage. Was a scaredy cat but found courage when i ran away from my house. Use to be afraid of ghosts but that changed when i slept alone in a nature park for a month. For that month i am always disturbed by ghosts and spirits there. Finally i started talking to them making contracts with them for i have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Life is not unfair but rather its very fair for one who lack one thing would gain in something else.

Hail Satan

PS look for something you gain when you are lacking in many...

I liked the part about the revelry. Very fitting.

I didn't really have a fucked up childhood, but certainly a secluded one. 9 years of overly "shove it down your throat" christian boarding school can attest to that.
First i got into magic tricks with like cards and coins and stuff, then slowly got into magick, then when i was 17 dedicated myself to Satan.

Hail Satan!

Yeah, I had a fucked up childhood too. When I was 7, 8, and 9 I was being raped by my female "friends" about a dozen times. When I was 10, my female cousin forced me to do sexual favors in front of her. In middle and high school, I was the main target of bullying. when I was 17, I was raped by a guy I barey knew. Since all my offenders where Xians, I dropped it completely. I HATE xianity and xians with a passion. Not to mention I was physically and mentally abused by my Xian parents. But I wouldn't trade my past for the world. Without it, I would still be a Xian.HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <phenex_the_fallen@... wrote:

I didn't really have a fucked up childhood, but certainly a secluded one. 9 years of overly "shove it down your throat" christian boarding school can attest to that.
First i got into magic tricks with like cards and coins and stuff, then slowly got into magick, then when i was 17 dedicated myself to Satan.

Hail Satan!

Okay, maybe I am wrong here, and hopefully I am. I would like to note something I have observed here. From my personal experience, and skimming through messages in here, it appears to me allot of my brother/sisters had fucked up childhoods? I have read allot of child abuse in here, in form or another. I am wondering how accurate that is? I, myself had a profoundly fucked up childhood. My biological father was a pedophile, along with other things, like an alcoholic stepdad... I am sure not all of us had fucked up childhoods, but it appears to me like allot of us have. Am I wrong? Possibly the enemy does their best to harass from a young age through such means to try and hold us back? Appreciate feedback - HAIL SATAN, FUCK JESUS
My story is intresting.

I was raised very good by my parents,who were very open minded christians.I had money,health and everything.

BUT STILL,i was looking for answers,i did like the occult,and i had a tendency into seeking Father Satan more than jesus (even in the bible ^_^ )

Right now,looking back,i see that i was born here for Father Satan.Everything is so clear.I had an instictive tendency to his image,from the very start.

Although,brainwashed by christians,at my past,i even cursed him and opposed him...

But Satan DID NOT LEAVE ME!
He was there!He was there to set me free!

And when i came to JoS,still brainwashed,i bookmarked this site,telling myself "Cmon man just for some research"

But,my true self came out.My loving self,The self that Father Has designed for me...Then i dedicated...

ImO Some ppl are born with a tendency to Satanism.

We are of these people.
We are the chosen people of Satan,The True Loving Father!

HAIL THE FATHER OF BALANCE,ENKI!

HAIL TO YOUR NAME,FATHER SATAN!

HAIL TO YOUR LIGHT FATHER LUCIFER!

I LOVE YOU FATHER!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE!THANK YOU AND MY DEMON FRIENDS!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE.!

I LOVE YOU!

<td val[/IMG]my childhood was bad as well.....i was going thorough a bad depression and my mom told me that she wanted the person i cared and loved that he should have died. Xain parents are the worst for us.....

--- On Mon, 4/19/10, Heavenraiser <mayeshakpah@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something I noticed about my fellow Satanists and myself?
Date: Monday, April 19, 2010, 6:43 PM

Yeah, I had a fucked up childhood too. When I was 7, 8, and 9 I was being raped by my female "friends" about a dozen times. When I was 10, my female cousin forced me to do sexual favors in front of her. In middle and high school, I was the main target of bullying. when I was 17, I was raped by a guy I barey knew. Since all my offenders where Xians, I dropped it completely. I HATE xianity and xians with a passion. Not to mention I was physically and mentally abused by my Xian parents. But I wouldn't trade my past for the world. Without it, I would still be a Xian.HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathan" <phenex_the_ fallen@.. . wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

"Yoyo" your story is similar to mine except my family are Agnostic/Atheist.

My story is complicated.

At primary my school I was being bought up to be Christian because the teachers told me that if I wasn't I'd burn in Hell etc. It was a public school but at the time I didn't know about my rights etc and I didn't know it was illegal and I desperately didn't wanna be Christian because God scared me and Jesus scared me and priests scared me and Churches scared me but noone listened to me on this, they just thought I was being an over reactive kind and when Is aid I was scared they just said "Shush! You are not!," and I was completely convinced at the time that what ever adults said was correct, even about how I WAS FEELING!!!!

So I spent 10 years in denial that I wanted to be Christian. My parents played along thinking I genuinely wanted to be Christian and if I said anything about how I didn't want to be, my Dad who (Agnostic) who encouraged open mindedness would tell me to consider that the Christians may well be correct. So basically no matter what way I turned I was being shunted back in to Christianities vice like grip.

When I turned 11 and started intermediated my mind had developed a bit more by then so I didn't simply accept everything I heared as fact. The intermediate teachers were interested in doing their job not making sure we were all Christian so that gave me time to think about my beliefs. I started leaning more towards Agnosticism. Ever since I learned about the idea of "God(s)" from my Christian years I knew there was a divine intervention in my life, I was soon to learn that these presences were Satan and his Demons but for 13 years I'd have never even considered them.

Late into year eight at intermediate I was getting picked on alot by and so I took up Karate. I learned about a thing called Chi and how to use it in minor ways. This was my first experience with bio electricity. I wasn't looking for a divine meaning to it, just how to deal with those arse holes who gave me shit at the time so I still didn't start making any connections to Gods and this new thing I had discovered called chi. I had alot of fun with it though.

I turned 13, year nine, still doing Martial arts still having fun with Chi but now I was also into anime which got my mind to create all sorts of fancy ideas and I was doing Tai Chi too so Chi control was excellent. With anime I became very creative and invented two characters who's names I had forgotten but this was what they were like:

-- One was very friendly and had alot of power and good in him. He was a protector. His elements were water and light.

-- One was evil and gracefully deadly. He was bent on the destruction of mankind. His elements were air and darkness.

Enki and Enlil anyone?

Soon I started to communicate to these beings. I started to think I had schizophrenia but realized they were just my sub conscious. I enjoyed the company of both. Even the evil one was friendly but stern.

They dissipated after a while but I could still feel divine presence in my life. Two years on I came across the "Joy of Satan" website expecting tall tales of crazy nut jobs who sacrifice kitten and things like that. All those things my bullying teachers had warned me about. I was completely wrong. It changed my view of everything. I started realizing the awesome power of "chi" and quickly realized just what that divine presence in my life was. Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

"Yoyo" your story is similar to mine except my family are Agnostic/Atheist.

My story is complicated.

At primary my school I was being bought up to be Christian because the teachers told me that if I wasn't I'd burn in Hell etc. It was a public school but at the time I didn't know about my rights etc and I didn't know it was illegal and I desperately didn't wanna be Christian because God scared me and Jesus scared me and priests scared me and Churches scared me but noone listened to me on this, they just thought I was being an over reactive kind and when Is aid I was scared they just said "Shush! You are not!," and I was completely convinced at the time that what ever adults said was correct, even about how I WAS FEELING!!!!

So I spent 10 years in denial that I wanted to be Christian. My parents played along thinking I genuinely wanted to be Christian and if I said anything about how I didn't want to be, my Dad who (Agnostic) who encouraged open mindedness would tell me to consider that the Christians may well be correct. So basically no matter what way I turned I was being shunted back in to Christianities vice like grip.

When I turned 11 and started intermediated my mind had developed a bit more by then so I didn't simply accept everything I heared as fact. The intermediate teachers were interested in doing their job not making sure we were all Christian so that gave me time to think about my beliefs. I started leaning more towards Agnosticism. Ever since I learned about the idea of "God(s)" from my Christian years I knew there was a divine intervention in my life, I was soon to learn that these presences were Satan and his Demons but for 13 years I'd have never even considered them.

Late into year eight at intermediate I was getting picked on alot by and so I took up Karate. I learned about a thing called Chi and how to use it in minor ways. This was my first experience with bio electricity. I wasn't looking for a divine meaning to it, just how to deal with those arse holes who gave me shit at the time so I still didn't start making any connections to Gods and this new thing I had discovered called chi. I had alot of fun with it though.

I turned 13, year nine, still doing Martial arts still having fun with Chi but now I was also into anime which got my mind to create all sorts of fancy ideas and I was doing Tai Chi too so Chi control was excellent. With anime I became very creative and invented two characters who's names I had forgotten but this was what they were like:

-- One was very friendly and had alot of power and good in him. He was a protector. His elements were water and light.

-- One was evil and gracefully deadly. He was bent on the destruction of mankind. His elements were air and darkness.

Enki and Enlil anyone?

Soon I started to communicate to these beings. I started to think I had schizophrenia but realized they were just my sub conscious. I enjoyed the company of both. Even the evil one was friendly but stern.

They dissipated after a while but I could still feel divine presence in my life. Two years on I came across the "Joy of Satan" website expecting tall tales of crazy nut jobs who sacrifice kitten and things like that. All those things my bullying teachers had warned me about. I was completely wrong. It changed my view of everything. I started realizing the awesome power of "chi" and quickly realized just what that divine presence in my life was. Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back