Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something else I was watching on youtube that I think could be a bit

ShadowW

Informative to beginning to understand dimension and interdimensional activity.A couple months ago I began recieving specific tutelage from the demon Andras in regards to the mysteries of the infernal kingdom known as Hell.I have read alot on the JoS website and in the JoS groups about the planet Nibiru (as well as the name Duat) and what people have to say about it.I have also been reading some titles about this by Zechariah Stitchin (author of the 12th planet).While I certainly think that you're all headed in the right direction,I have been informed that there is more to it than merely interplanetary activity.Andras has given me to understand that in regards to the kingdom of Hell, it is not just interplanetary travel/activity which is concerned here, but interdimensional activity as well.I am not yet authorized (by Satan I mean) to poat all the notes I've taken on this as some of it is considered "classified information" in regards to "infernal security measures".However I think it would be useful for Satanists to understand this thing with dimensions.It can be helful to look up "dimension" on wikipedia www.wikipedia.com and read it as well as the meanings of the definitive terminology that's included in attempt to help people understand.I also discovered 2 videos on youtube featuring Carl Sagan that I find could be somewhat informative.Just go to the youtube page and search "science and dimensions" scroll down the selections until you find the Carl Sagan one mentioning the 4th dimension.Watch part 1 and part 2.If you have any doubts try asking either Satan or Andras themselves or any other demon who is likely to have extensive knowledge of these things.Hail Satan.

Do you refer to how most of the greys and reptilians and other ET races live in the lower 4th dimension and are able to come into the 3rd.  I came across this in my search on the Orion Empire.  It mentioned that they don't live in the 5th dimension because they would not have physical bodies. I must say this is fascinating with what HP Maxine said about the Orion Empire and the Intergalactic federation.  I went to various sites that had different things to say on the topic while keeping HP Maxine's words in mind and I really felt like the pieces of the truth were starting to come into place.  That it is to say all that is happening is beyond religion(of earth) and goes interspecies/planets trying to subjugate other planets under one empire.
Drew
On Sep 10, 2010, at 21:58, "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:
  Informative to beginning to understand dimension and interdimensional activity.A couple months ago I began recieving specific tutelage from the demon Andras in regards to the mysteries of the infernal kingdom known as Hell.I have read alot on the JoS website and in the JoS groups about the planet Nibiru (as well as the name Duat) and what people have to say about it.I have also been reading some titles about this by Zechariah Stitchin (author of the 12th planet).While I certainly think that you're all headed in the right direction,I have been informed that there is more to it than merely interplanetary activity.Andras has given me to understand that in regards to the kingdom of Hell, it is not just interplanetary travel/activity which is concerned here, but interdimensional activity as well.I am not yet authorized (by Satan I mean) to poat all the notes I've taken on this as some of it is considered "classified information" in regards to "infernal security measures".However I think it would be useful for Satanists to understand this thing with dimensions.It can be helful to look up "dimension" on wikipedia www.wikipedia.com and read it as well as the meanings of the definitive terminology that's included in attempt to help people understand.I also discovered 2 videos on youtube featuring Carl Sagan that I find could be somewhat informative.Just go to the youtube page and search "science and dimensions" scroll down the selections until you find the Carl Sagan one mentioning the 4th dimension.Watch part 1 and part 2.If you have any doubts try asking either Satan or Andras themselves or any other demon who is likely to have extensive knowledge of these things.Hail Satan.

Attachments :
Not entirely true. Reptillians also normally inhabit the 5th dimension. The more powerful ones can cross over into more dimensions. It isn't so simple; dark entities do have ways of crossing over into light realms and vice versa.

Drew <ditto6891@... wrote:

Do you refer to how most of the greys and reptilians and other ET races live in the lower 4th dimension and are able to come into the 3rd. I came across this in my search on the Orion Empire. It mentioned that they don't live in the 5th dimension because they would not have physical bodies.
I must say this is fascinating with what HP Maxine said about the Orion Empire and the Intergalactic federation. I went to various sites that had different things to say on the topic while keeping HP Maxine's words in mind and I really felt like the pieces of the truth were starting to come into place. That it is to say all that is happening is beyond religion(of earth) and goes interspecies/planets trying to subjugate other planets under one empire.
Drew

On Sep 10, 2010, at 21:58, "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back