Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Someone that can do Death Spells

tatianacastrocr

Hi everyone, I need someone spiritually proficient at death spells, I pay anything AFTER seen the result, if you know of someone send me a message, I have personal belongings of the victim, thanks

This *isn't* a Satanists- or Magicians- for hire place.Empower your own soul through power meditations (as found on the Joy of Satan site), look through the Satanic Witchcraft section, and carry it out yourself. It will be satisfying that way. On Monday, March 31, 2014 7:18:40 PM, "tatianacastrocr@..." <tatianacastrocr@... wrote:
  Hi everyone, I need someone spiritually proficient at death spells, I pay anything AFTER seen the result, if you know of someone send me a message, I have personal belongings of the victim, thanks

This is a forum for people who are actively developing their OWN spiritual powers. No-one is going to take money to perform a death ritual for you.

Also, the higher your level of involvement, the higher the emotion associated with the person and the bigger driver YOU have for a successful working.

I reiterate and this goes for similar questions, this is not a group for people who expect things to be handed to them by anyone else, Satan's people are STRONG and persevering and a little bit selfish (in the healthiest way possible of course).

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back