Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Someone please help me.... :(

theres also a site on the joyofsatan site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... wrote:

On this account, can you give a "list" of lesser deamons? Is this one:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html%c2%a0 it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ave Satanas! Ave Demones Inferno!

Sent: Fri, November 26, 2010 11:47:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Someone please help me.... :(

.....And you'll notice much advice for newbies to summon lesser ranking Gods,
because they are the least busy ones.

my gds are always w/ me and available also. this could be the enemy talking just to prevent u from talking to her. u should do a aura cleansing and might even be forced to kill the enemy urself. just imagine ur hatred/anger at the enemy as daggers or whatever works for u until the intruder dies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@... wrote:

It must be a experience personal to only certain individuals. I've never had a GD unavailable and busy.

Jeremy Terry <dagger5893@... wrote:

I have had my gd haures tell me telepathically when i reach out to her say something like this ' uhmm im kinda busy ill get back to you in a few' its sometimes better to use telepathy instead of just summoning right away but some of our brothers and sisters are not able to telepathically communicate as easy as some of us more adept satanists

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Yahoo! Mail

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, November 26, 2010 7:50:32 AM GMT-0000

Its easy, a God when he/she is busy sends lesser Gods to help people and that's why probably people confuse his appearance, because they see some other God. For example, it is a well-known thing that Satan sends Lucifuge Rofocale to help people.

Saying the above, I don't believe two people did contact the same God at the same time, if you give me evidence that they contacted the same God and they had the same experience, I'll accept this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@ wrote:

Another thing you didn't think about is how could so many people call a particular god at the same time and be visited astraly by them? That makes no sense.

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

And the forms in the cultures weren't the same, because these cultures developed AFTER the Gods left earth. So they didn't have a clear image on how they looked like, and they made them look like themselves. If you look at Egyptian texts and other things for example, the oldest of them were 5000 years ago or something, the Gods had left the earth. They were here until 10000 years ago, the Pyramids were from the Gods' times.

Although they can appear us in their Egyptian form, Greek form e.t.c. like I said, their true form is that of their physical bodies.

It is like I project astrally to a lesser alien species and appear to them sometimes as an animal, and those alien beings have a debate about what my real form is!!Of course my real form is that of my physical body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@ wrote:

I'm a bit curious as to why you think they are human looking, other than the fact you may of seen them tha way. Looking over numerous cultures and then doing a lot of backlog reading in the JoS, I've noticed a trend that says its not all set in stone as to what their true form would consist of This goes the same for if a person were to play the game of "this gods name is the same as that gods name." Interestingly, if these gods are associated with other gods names in another culture, one must wonder why sometimes their forms aren't ones ideal personified image.

If you were to venture into other forms of witch craft or religion, you would find people that swear their version of a demon, a satan, a god or goddess would look a certain way in contrast to what you might say that god looks like, especially if its a demon. This sort of discussion would be pointless and "circular" of course as everyones experiences are different... but interestingly for a good reason.. and of course for a very "circular" reason =)

My prior post actually has to do with a post a little older than your last one on the same subject, where the person was confused about the wolf following him/her around. Its simple.. the gods/goddesses do come to us in animal forms for a number of reasons and it is a matter of time in ones evokations until one establishes a more settled relationship to where they take the ideal form that one can handle, which is normally a humanoid form, though I wouldn't call the gods human as they are way more than that. Like this animal form I spoke of, this goes deeper into the past. The perceived gods at the time weren't known as "satanic spirits," but had associations to more asiatic/siberian (far east) spirits and of course animals. The satanic goetic is simply the gods reappearing again in a more modern form. The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the iceberg for knowing the gods. Ones true grimoire and relationship with the gods is locked away within genetic memory, which in itself influences the form they come to you as, aside from traditional associations. Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.

They rarely do that, they usually appear in their real form, human-looking. Sometimes they can appear as the God they represent in your local/ancestral pantheon, for example Astaroth can appear to you as Aphrodite if you are Greek.

What does this have to do with the entire topic anyway? It was about someone asking about how to summon Satan :O

It depends upon you, but initially the demons come to us in animal forms. This has to do with the fact, that like the roots of Satanism, it goes back to traditions far older than some of you are familiar with, that the demons worked alongside witches of old during those times.

You don't summon or conjure Satan, you just ask Him what you want in a ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanichillbilly" <satanichillbilly@ wrote:

I need the sigil for satan and how to conjure him.... I dont wanna lose the love of my life... She wont listen to me about a guy that stole her from me before and now I have her back and she wont stop talkin to him... She loves me and hates him but she wont stop talkin to him.... I need satan's help on gettin rid of that guy.... :( :( :( Will someone help me?? :( :( :(

Attachments :
You don't need to do a ritual to summon spirits or make magick happen. If you were even paying attention to an ounce of what I said, the entirety of what I wrote would make sense. I am aghast at the low level of spirituality/knowledge. Truly disgusting what society has come to.

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Actually the things you compare, prayer book and buybull with the journal are almost the opposite, they don't even have a single simillarity other than all three were written in paper.

The buybull is not the same with a magickal journal, because their buybull IS their religion. Take their buybull out and their religion is gone, there's no proof of jewsus or events happening in the buybull, only the buybull mentions them. And nobody who isn't xian nor heard about xianity knows about those things or contacted any of the xian entities.

A magickal journal/book of shadows is just recording your own experience AFTER you have experienced it, so that you can learn from your mistakes or correct any things that go wrong. It is not intended to distributing to other people so they can have blind faith. It's purpose is described here:

http://www.helium.com/items/1129082-mag ... -knowledge

Same with prayer book, it is just a collection of blind faith rituals and prayers somebody made up, not from real experiences.

I wanna make something clear, when I refer to grimoires I'm talking about those who talk about "summoning spirits" and commanding them to appear. Of course there are grimoires for spiritual empowerment that predate the jews, as Maxine said. I dare you to find me a summoning grimoire which predates the jews and wasn't written in hebrew. Just give me the name of the grimoire if it exists, not any explanations/rationalizations/other excuses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@... wrote:

A persons"book of shadows" or "journal" on spiritual experiences as well as a "prayer book" or "bible" are all the same thing. The difference is some are satanic, some are xian, some are just a listing of spells and some are smply autobiography.

There is a debate whether Runes themselves are just language versus magick symbols. They are both an alphabet as well as magick symbols. In knowing this, it is plain to see that "words" and "symbols" and "pictures/art"are indivisible from magick. What makes it magickal is the strength of a persons soul. I can do a formal ritual to cast a spell and achieve results... or I could simply look at a sexy woman in jewish brainwashing media portraying a certain message and still have magickal phenomena being manifested as a result of that.

In knowing this, it is plain to see that grimoires are older than jews, because ones true book of life is what is "written" and "read" from within. It is the individual self, as well as ones ancestors. Your entire lineage really is your own true inner grimoire. Did you think there was a reason the Nazi's were so obsessed with doing their expeditions?

That is the reason we are those who are NOT "without," because we are supposed to look within ourselves ultimately and not read others physical books as our own blueprint, nor should we read their own inner book of life as our own, unless of course you prefer to follow... which there are many that do.

*sigh* did you bother to read my post? I said they looked this way *before* I found JoS, so they didn't "mirror" nor did I have any influences. In fact this time, I used to believe some of the xian crap and my experiences with Gods contradicted that.

Grimoires aren't older than the kikes, they were originaly written in hebrew. The solomon's grimoire and the goetia is JEWISH.

Interesting your experiences mirror the influence of what you read.

My experiences didn't come from reading anyones descriptions. It came from being visited by the gods through childhood, to where I called gods finaly from grimoires and based it off that individuals description to now. The gods always showed up in a few forms, and would only reflect what the person of that grimoire wrote as their description temporarily, and then they'd shift back to their true form. Interestingly, the gods that I'd evoke (after dedication) from using their sigils call the same forms I have been experiencing my entire life.

Animals look like monsters? Are you thinking right or just parroting "literary" material. Grimoires are older than the kikes, and surely you have me "pegged" wrong if you think such things. I asked the gods if they were ET many times and even now. They told me they are, but not in the way people believe them to be. But yes some of them are blonde if hearing that makes you happy and I was being sincere there.

And a last thing, I think you take the description of the kike grimoires that they look like monsters and animals. Of course the goetic grimoires are made of the enemy and contain lies.

To myself, a God never appeared in animal form, they always appeared in the description close to the JoS site one, even though some of them were sometime before I came to the JoS. They always appear to me this way.

I'm a bit curious as to why you think they are human looking, other than the fact you may of seen them tha way. Looking over numerous cultures and then doing a lot of backlog reading in the JoS, I've noticed a trend that says its not all set in stone as to what their true form would consist of. This goes the same for if a person were to play the game of "this gods name is the same as that gods name." Interestingly, if these gods are associated with other gods names in another culture, one must wonder why sometimes their forms aren't ones ideal personified image.

If you were to venture into other forms of witch craft or religion, you would find people that swear their version of a demon, a satan, a god or goddess would look a certain way in contrast to what you might say that god looks like, especially if its a demon. This sort of discussion would be pointless and "circular" of course as everyones experiences are different... but interestingly for a good reason.. and of course for a very "circular" reason =)

My prior post actually has to do with a post a little older than your last one on the same subject, where the person was confused about the wolf following him/her around. Its simple.. the gods/goddesses do come to us in animal forms for a number of reasons and it is a matter of time in ones evokations until one establishes a more settled relationship to where they take the ideal form that one can handle, which is normally a humanoid form, though I wouldn't call the gods human as they are way more than that. Like this animal form I spoke of, this goes deeper into the past. The perceived gods at the time weren't known as "satanic spirits," but had associations to more asiatic/siberian (far east) spirits and of course animals. The satanic goetic is simply the gods reappearing again in a more modern form. The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the iceberg for knowing the gods. Ones true grimoire and relationship with the gods is locked away within genetic memory, which in itself influences the form they come to you as, aside from traditional associations. Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.

They rarely do that, they usually appear in their real form, human-looking. Sometimes they can appear as the God they represent in your local/ancestral pantheon, for example Astaroth can appear to you as Aphrodite if you are Greek.

What does this have to do with the entire topic anyway? It was about someone asking about how to summon Satan :O

It depends upon you, but initially the demons come to us in animal forms. This has to do with the fact, that like the roots of Satanism, it goes back to traditions far older than some of you are familiar with, that the demons worked alongside witches of old during those times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanichillbilly" <satanichillbilly@ wrote:

I need the sigil for satan and how to conjure him.... I dont wanna lose the love of my life... She wont listen to me about a guy that stole her from me before and now I have her back and she wont stop talkin to him.... She loves me and hates him but she wont stop talkin to him.... I need satan's help on gettin rid of that guy.... :( :( :( Will someone help me?? :( :( :(

Attachments :
Because I am curious like anything else, and I have a pet peeve for any form of dogma, which no circle is immune to. I am simply talking about looking within and changing that; depending on the strength of your soul things do change Microcosmically/Macrocosmically more or less. That to me is true magick. That is what I mean when all books are the same. Sometimes one would but have to take a glance at a symbol or a phrase to start any affect at change. Same happens when I do it with a goetic symbol, a rune, certain writings and even making statements or looking at pictures.

What do you then think the 3 bibles of the jews are? Interestingly forming a triangle of art. Many minds focusing upon is bound to cause all sorts of psychic, angelic or poltergeist phenomena to happen. Then what do you think the Media is for? To plant seeds into the mass subconscious.

Does it matter how many different versions of a book people read? Or a movie or story? Are you familiar wth "Hyper Sigils?" The many forms of media are all designed along those lines.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

No. A 'Book of Shadows' also known as a 'Black Book' is certainly NOT the same as a bible or a prayer book. Any experienced mage should know that. Further explaining this is a waste of my time and I have to get offline in a few minutes here.

The Runes were taken from the constellations, of which each has astral powers, same as the planets in astrology.

As for grimoires, I was stating of the written grimoires known and available, not 'Books of Shadows' or personal 'Black Books.' Each is different. Also, many spiritual practices and secrets were handed down orally. The ones that have been formally written are a bit different.

As for your last statement:
**That is the reason we are those who are NOT "without," because we are supposed to look within ourselves ultimately and not read others physical books as our own blueprint, nor should we read their own inner book of life as our own, unless of course you prefer to follow... which there are many that do.***

Why did you bother reading the JoS webiste and why are you in this group?
Please do not take this in the wrong way, I am just curious, as the JoS website along with this e-group is for learning from others.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

A persons"book of shadows" or "journal" on spiritual experiences as well as a "prayer book" or "bible" are all the same thing. The difference is some are satanic, some are xian, some are just a listing of spells and some are smply autobiography.

There is a debate whether Runes themselves are just language versus magick symbols. They are both an alphabet as well as magick symbols. In knowing this, it is plain to see that "words" and "symbols" and "pictures/art"are indivisible from magick. What makes it magickal is the strength of a persons soul. I can do a formal ritual to cast a spell and achieve results... or I could simply look at a sexy woman in jewish brainwashing media portraying a certain message and still have magickal phenomena being manifested as a result of that.

In knowing this, it is plain to see that grimoires are older than jews, because ones true book of life is what is "written" and "read" from within. It is the individual self, as well as ones ancestors. Your entire lineage really is your own true inner grimoire. Did you think there was a reason the Nazi's were so obsessed with doing their expeditions?

That is the reason we are those who are NOT "without," because we are supposed to look within ourselves ultimately and not read others physical books as our own blueprint, nor should we read their own inner book of life as our own, unless of course you prefer to follow... which there are many that do.

*sigh* did you bother to read my post? I said they looked this way *before* I found JoS, so they didn't "mirror" nor did I have any influences. In fact this time, I used to believe some of the xian crap and my experiences with Gods contradicted that.

Grimoires aren't older than the kikes, they were originaly written in hebrew. The solomon's grimoire and the goetia is JEWISH.

My experiences didn't come from reading anyones descriptions. It came from being visited by the gods through childhood, to where I called gods finaly from grimoires and based it off that individuals description to now. The gods always showed up in a few forms, and would only reflect what the person of that grimoire wrote as their description temporarily, and then they'd shift back to their true form. Interestingly, the gods that I'd evoke (after dedication) from using their sigils call the same forms I have been experiencing my entire life.

Animals look like monsters? Are you thinking right or just parroting "literary" material. Grimoires are older than the kikes, and surely you have me "pegged" wrong if you think such things. I asked the gods if they were ET many times and even now. They told me they are, but not in the way people believe them to be. But yes some of them are blonde if hearing that makes you happy and I was being sincere there.

And a last thing, I think you take the description of the kike grimoires that they look like monsters and animals. Of course the goetic grimoires are made of the enemy and contain lies.

To myself, a God never appeared in animal form, they always appeared in the description close to the JoS site one, even though some of them were sometime before I came to the JoS. They always appear to me this way.

I'm a bit curious as to why you think they are human looking, other than the fact you may of seen them tha way. Looking over numerous cultures and then doing a lot of backlog reading in the JoS, I've noticed a trend that says its not all set in stone as to what their true form would consist of. This goes the same for if a person were to play the game of "this gods name is the same as that gods name." Interestingly, if these gods are associated with other gods names in another culture, one must wonder why sometimes their forms aren't ones ideal personified image.

My prior post actually has to do with a post a little older than your last one on the same subject, where the person was confused about the wolf following him/her around. Its simple.. the gods/goddesses do come to us in animal forms for a number of reasons and it is a matter of time in ones evokations until one establishes a more settled relationship to where they take the ideal form that one can handle, which is normally a humanoid form, though I wouldn't call the gods human as they are way more than that. Like this animal form I spoke of, this goes deeper into the past. The perceived gods at the time weren't known as "satanic spirits," but had associations to more asiatic/siberian (far east) spirits and of course animals. The satanic goetic is simply the gods reappearing again in a more modern form. The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the
iceberg for knowing the gods. Ones true grimoire and relationship with the gods is locked away within genetic memory, which in itself influences the form they come to you as, aside from traditional associations. Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.

I need the sigil for satan and how to conjure him.... I dont wanna lose the love of my life... She wont listen to me about a guy that stole her from me before and now I have her back and she wont stop talkin to him.... She loves me and hates him but she wont stop talkin to him.... I need satan's help on gettin rid of that guy.... :( :( :( Will someone help me?? :( :( :(

Attachments :
Ontop of that, the 6 pointed star was stolen by the jews and made to be recognized as their own symbol.

In fact you are right like on the JoS where it is of binding star. In yoga it is the Union of the Male and Female of an upright and downright triangle. This is the forming of a circuit, like one would do with a soul mate magick partner, and of apparently a full Kundalini circuit. It could also be portrayed as the same circuit of Sacred Tantric Sex.

So the 6 pointed star isn't even jewish, but older and of another tradition. They just want everyone to believe it is exclusive to them.

So enochian was corrupted. What about all the corresponding sigils?

There is something called a Fetchwife or Fylgia in the germanic or european side of things that is basically this female spirit you speak of. Its also the same as a mans "anima" of where he seeks out his love partner of where some would say he is looking for his mom all over again, and interestingly this Carl Jung psychology. This feminine spirit always made me wonder why I was perceiving it s much. I tried calling it up in relation to the goetia evokatively, and its presence would interestingly make me feel similar male counterpart energy in me. A phrase to coin that would be, "the more feminine a woman is, makes me feel more like a man in her presence." So I have then I had the idea to experiment and invoke/evoke at the same time to perhaps call my female spirit as a tantric consort to perhaps balance out my energy to help raise kundalini.

I appreciate your input, its just that I am trying to understand my experiences better, and it is obvious there are some things left unsaid or in the dark of hidden knowledge.

So currently, I am of the mind that these sigils and "daemonkind" are way more than one could possibly think. Not just daemons summoning signs, they also seem to have their own energy like runes would. I would wonder if the sigils themselves are more like "stargate" codes to daemon specific worlds/territories.

All of the true spiritual has many faces, such as the physical planets out there, each has an astral influence upon our lives, though our chakras, and also the astrology chart is a map of the soul.

Satan and his Demons are also physical beings, but each in addition, has astral influences, symbols and messages. I have written about this before- Satan [in addition to his being a real MALE being] represents what is known as the 'shakti' in Sanskrit; also 'Devi' which is where the term 'Devil' comes from. This is the female aspect of the soul. This is the side which has been cut off in human beings and which the enemy works relentlessly to suppress and destroy.

The 'angelic' side of this, like the Enochian tablets for opening the watchtowers, has been corrupted. There is a very powerful riddle to the Goetia, of which is the 'Lesser Key of Solomon' which as most people here are aware of- this has been really corrupted and infused with false information to where its true meaning has been obliterated with jewish filth.

The REAL 'Temple of Solomon' is NOT that jewish concocted biblical filth.

'666' is the Kabbalistic square of the Sun. The true meaning of the "Temple of Solomon" is the TEMPLE OF THE SUN. "Sol" "Om" and "On" are all words for the Sun. "Sol" is the Latin word for the Sun and is close to the English word "soul." "Om" is a name given by the Hindus to the Spiritual Sun and "On" is an Egyptian word for Sun. The symbolism of the Temple of Solomon was stolen by the Jews and made into a fictitious character, as with the fictitous nazarene and nearly everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible.
The true meaning of the "Temple of the Sun" is spiritual. This symbolizes the perfected soul, where the rays from the heart chakra, which is the center of the soul and circulates spiritual energy, radiates into 8 separate rays. The shining soul is symbolized by the sun. 8 is the number of Astaroth. This is also "The New Jerusalem." The name of "Jerusalem" has also been stolen and corrupted into a city in Israel. "Jerusalem" IS A CONCEPT!
http://www.666blacksun.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

The word 'Solomon' also represents the seven major chakras. The seven letters with the thre O's of which symbolize the feminine chakras. O's are feminine, while I's are masculine in the Sigils. The so-called 'dark' half; along with the traditional association of Satanism with 'darkness' also represents the feminine aspect of the soul- the YIN in the yang. Of course all of this has been hideously twisted and corrupted by the enemy.

All of this, including the Enochian tablets has to do with achieving the Magnum Opus of spiritual and physical perfection and immortality. From my own research, angelic filth has no place in this. Satan himself told me how all of this is corrupted to where it doesn't even do any good to try to decipher it from the resources available. These are all codes. As for the Enochian, the letters have been corrupted from the originals and the angelic filth has been inserted into the Key of Solomon.

The TRUE Key of Solomon is supposed to be, as were nearly all of the original grimoires- a code for opening and empowering the soul. As we can see, jews confiscated the originals, removed the spiritual truths and replaced it with their worthless and meaningless crap, just like their fucking masterpiece- the bible.

I still have much research to do. The problem has been limited time for me. I don't have all of the answers as of yet, obviously, but in time...

I am curious as to what you mean by 72 being the "feminine" half of 144. There is an angelic counterpart of the 72, which would be 72daemons+72angel=144. But without getting into arguments of saying this is xian or not, it is obvious that the daemonic came from the angelic as they rebelled and are fallen angels (satan descending upon earth). Logically , if one were to follow the path of reasoning that 72 daemons are feminine representation (but I thought they were male), then the angelic counterpart would mean they must be male.

If one looks at tradition this 72 are the goetics or 72 names of god, which are paired up with 72 Adversial Angels equaling 144. Now even though the gods are real, they represent aspects at the same time, thus the 144, so that means the other half of the 72 would have to be real. Since I knew you already looked into this this far to even recognize 144, the question then beyond the "aspects" of 144 thousand nadi representations, how do you perceive the adversial angel half which intricately tied in with the Nadi's? I'm going to assume for now you perceive both halfs of 72 as simply integrated beings, that being the merging of light and dark halfs without the Xian infuence to where they are simply complete beings.

This would mean that the 144 are a total representation of a complete empowered human. The only dividing line would be whether it is Xian influenced 144 or Satanic influenced 144.

Then picking out the individual names of each of those, you also have people saying things like "this god is the same as that god from another culture." This shows the hidden shared paradigm underlying all religions and cultures, which is all tied togethor by things like serpent symbolism, the only thing differentiating is the culture perceiving the god differently, which ties into my point originally of animal symbolism. No doubt a primitive people would of thought of them as animal spirit represented.

I'm also sure that the 72 gods also represent energy to the Nadi's in us; it wouldn't be surprising that one could also link other magickal symbols like Runes to all that.

As for other far out locations, there is also the theory of overlapping dimensions, which is further also divided by "time." I currently perceive this as a god simply stepping across an invisible boundry that seperates us from them. I am basing this off the fact that when we empower our senses that there is an invisible world we can see around us, of which at times it has jumped out at me and back... my psychic senses blinking on and then off. Its hard to think they can be far off in outer space somewhere else... unless of course this idea of overlapping dimensions isn't somehow the same or linked with the concept of timewarp/wormhole theory of where you fold space and then step through some sort of stargate wormhole, to which I simply perceive it as tuning ones psychic senses to then perceive what is there but is normally invisible.

Then you have the abduction experiences of UFO's and whose to say they aren't future advanced versions of ourselves traveling back in time to evolve us considering "ironically" that they look so human like us. Perhaps we once did come from apes and many other creatures as our bodies are too complex to have simply passively evolved. Interestingly, there is a spiritual practice in Tibetan Bon Po buddhism and in hinduism which mirrors the terror (dark night of the soul) of ufo abduction experiences. I can't remember the softer version of hinduism, but the buddhist one is more intense and is called "Chod" with an accented "o." It is a practice where the energy body is operated on and can cause people to experience all sorts of phenomena... interestingly one could call it psychic surgery. I faintly remember certain goetics can be called upon to initiate the process, of which the point of this is to rework ons self and clean out the degree into a
different person. My own exeriences mirror this. The fact that such a practice can produce similar experiences to UFO abductee experiences I find very curious... VERY curious as to how related things seem to be. As to the nature of this experience, I wouldn't be quick to jump to the conclusions of "it is enemy angel greys." That seems too simplistic as I stated there is too many factors (information) at hand.

The number '72' of the Goetia has to do with the feminine half of the 144,000 nadis of the human soul, NOT some sorcerer's 'recordings' as you state below:
**The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the iceberg for knowing the gods.**

As for E.T.'s, Satan himself told me. This does not come from theory, but my own personal experiences, and also the personal experiences of others.
As for your statement:
**Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.**

Tactic of the enemy? This is the same as 'Safe Satanism' where Satan and his Demons are defined as spooks and spirits, not REAL beings. Also, it is a proven scientific fact that there are over 100 BILLION GALAXIES OUT THERE- NOT SOLAR SYSTEMS, BUT GALAXIES. Now, any thinking person would know that the earth is not the only planet with 'intelligent life.' There is both a microcosm and macrocosm= Infinity.

While on the topic of Dreams, numerous times I've had a quit vivid dream (which allways took place near a large body of water) where I would approach a small child-around 4 or 5- who was crying. I placed my hand on his shoulder, turned him around to find it was me at that age(!) I then picked him(me) up, held him close as we cried together. I would then either wake up in tears, or wake myself up crying. Now I've gotten what seemed to me to be a generic answer from a "doctor" of sorts, that it was self-healing, but thought I'd throw it out there to those of you that undoubtedly have greater insight. Any & all ideas are welcome, as I "Know in my knower" that when I hear the right answer, I'll, well, know. Thank you all.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "[ilms]" <ilms871@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 23:56:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Someone please help me.... :(

It took a while before the Gods talked to me. They would only give me random messages at pertinent times. It was only when I reall connected with my former Guardian Demon Asmodeus did the Gods really start communicating with me.

After that, I spoke to a demon almost everyday. I'm around demons far more so than humans. Which is nice, because I have moved around a lot and that means I can take my friends with me.

I've never had a God appear to me as an animal either. The Gods have definitive forms and do not shapeshift. I've had Asmodeus appear to me in dreams as an old man, and another as young boy in my dreams. In both forms he had olive toned skin with long black hair. He appeared as a middle aged man to me to appear as a fatherly figure to conmfort me in the dream. He appeared as a teenager in another one, and we "hung out" in the dream.

I've only heard of one story of a God appearing as an animal. My friend summoned a rather sedomly talked to God, and in the vision he appeared as a beast. I talked to the same GOd later and saw him in his fully glory: sparking aura, flowing platnium hair, and strong nordic features. I know he appeared the same to my friend later, because that is HIS true form.

The Gods have a lot of pride in their appearences, running around as random crap and appearing before for us as such is far from prefferable for them.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS BEAUTY
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

I have had my gd haures tell me telepathically when i reach out to her say something like this ' uhmm im kinda busy ill get back to you in a few' its sometimes better to use telepathy instead of just summoning right away but some of our brothers and sisters are not able to telepathically communicate as easy as some of us more adept satanists

----------

Its easy, a God when he/she is busy sends lesser Gods to help people and that's why probably people confuse his appearance, because they see some other God. For example, it is a well-known thing that Satan sends Lucifuge Rofocale to help people.

Saying the above, I don't believe two people did contact the same God at the same time, if you give me evidence that they contacted the same God and they had the same experience, I'll accept this.

Another thing you didn't think about is how could so many people call a particular god at the same time and be visited astraly by them? That makes no sense.

And the forms in the cultures weren't the same, because these cultures developed AFTER the Gods left earth. So they didn't have a clear image on how they looked like, and they made them look like themselves. If you look at Egyptian texts and other things for example, the oldest of them were 5000 years ago or something, the Gods had left the earth. They were here until 10000 years ago, the Pyramids were from the Gods' times.

Although they can appear us in their Egyptian form, Greek form e.t.c. like I said, their true form is that of their physical bodies.

It is like I project astrally to a lesser alien species and appear to them sometimes as an animal, and those alien beings have a debate about what my real form is!!Of course my real form is that of my physical body.

I'm a bit curious as to why you think they are human looking, other than the fact you may of seen them tha way. Looking over numerous cultures and then doing a lot of backlog reading in the JoS, I've noticed a trend that says its not all set in stone as to what their true form would consist of This goes the same for if a person were to play the game of "this gods name is the same as that gods name." Interestingly, if these gods are associated with other gods names in another culture, one must wonder why sometimes their forms aren't ones ideal personified image.

I need the sigil for satan and how to conjure him.... I dont wanna lose the love of my life... She wont listen to me about a guy that stole her from me before and now I have her back and she wont stop talkin to him... She loves me and hates him but she wont stop talkin to him.... I need satan's help on gettin rid of that guy.... :( :( :( Will someone help me?? :( :( :(

Hey Miles, you seem quite intelligent so...

Have you ever heard of "flat" land. You know the two-dimensional world, random squares, circles and shit being people.

I think it's like that. See if I inserted by hand perpendicularly with my fingers spread apart the flat-landers would perceive more than one of me.

Likewise, I BELIEVE, one could do so from the 4th into the 3rd.

Does this make sense?

Yet, if you do the math still, there are a vast number of people in this world.. and of which the fraction that are Satanists, it would still add up to a vast majority doing a ritual to summon Satan or one of the high ranking gods. The math goes something as follows:

"X "hours to do ritual and converse x "X" number of Satanists doing the ritual= total hours (which I'd think there'd be vastly more than enough hours to surpass a month/s time).

It just doesn't addup when you calculate it. The estimated population of the entire world right now is 6.9 Billion people. Even if you counted 1 percent of the population as Satanists, which is 69 million people at 1 percent of entire world population... one must wonder How 1 individual "Satan" and the gods could answer not just all those summonings, but prayers as well. Despite my ask for assistance and gratefulness towards the gods, current explanations just don't seem to add up and make sense.

If you read many of messages here, you'll see much stuff about busy Gods, yes they are busy, depending on their ranking. Satan who is the busiest one, he contacts people every 3 months of something (I'm talking about Satan Himself, not any other Gods He sends).

Also, did you wonder why a person summoning a Demon sometimes he has to try 3 or 4 times? That's right, in this case the Demon is busy, either summoned by someone else or busy doing physical things in Duat or engaging in Spiritual warfare. And you'll notice much advice for newbies to summon lesser ranking Gods, because they are the least busy ones.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

Could also make a thoughtform to stand in for himself.

Could create copies of his astral body.

Could stimulate your astral senses to create an image of him. Like how the USA Military has that beaming voices into your head technology.

My subconscious takes care of most of my physical movements. Perhaps the sub can also be taught to generate copies of oneself and send them out if you consciously intend that as a goal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Have you ever heard of "flat" land. You know the two-dimensional world, random squares, circles and shit being people.

I think it's like that. See if I inserted by hand perpendicularly with my fingers spread apart the flat-landers would perceive more than one of me.

Does this make sense?

Yet, if you do the math still, there are a vast number of people in this world.. and of which the fraction that are Satanists, it would still add up to a vast majority doing a ritual to summon Satan or one of the high ranking gods. The math goes something as follows:

"X "hours to do ritual and converse x "X" number of Satanists doing the ritual= total hours (which I'd think there'd be vastly more than enough hours to surpass a month/s time).

It just doesn't addup when you calculate it. The estimated population of the entire world right now is 6.9 Billion people. Even if you counted 1 percent of the population as Satanists, which is 69 million people at 1 percent of entire world population... one must wonder How 1 individual "Satan" and the gods could answer not just all those summonings, but prayers as well. Despite my ask for assistance and gratefulness towards the gods, current explanations just don't seem to add up and make sense.

If you read many of messages here, you'll see much stuff about busy Gods, yes they are busy, depending on their ranking. Satan who is the busiest one, he contacts people every 3 months of something (I'm talking about Satan Himself, not any other Gods He sends).

Also, did you wonder why a person summoning a Demon sometimes he has to try 3 or 4 times? That's right, in this case the Demon is busy, either summoned by someone else or busy doing physical things in Duat or engaging in Spiritual warfare. And you'll notice much advice for newbies to summon lesser ranking Gods, because they are the least busy ones.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

Of course I know that, however the whole point (which you tried to dodge apparently) is that the DESCRIPTIONS of the beings in the jewish grimoires are of the enemy and designed to insult them. And they don't look like that. You responded by saying the grimoires for summoning Gods aren't jewish and some of them predate the kikes, well give me a name of such grimoire. I never said you need a ritual or something to summon a God, just to show the descriptions are made up.

You don't need to do a ritual to summon spirits or make magick happen. If you were even paying attention to an ounce of what I said, the entirety of what I wrote would make sense. I am aghast at the low level of spirituality/knowledge. Truly disgusting what society has come to.

Actually the things you compare, prayer book and buybull with the journal are almost the opposite, they don't even have a single simillarity other than all three were written in paper.

The buybull is not the same with a magickal journal, because their buybull IS their religion. Take their buybull out and their religion is gone, there's no proof of jewsus or events happening in the buybull, only the buybull mentions them. And nobody who isn't xian nor heard about xianity knows about those things or contacted any of the xian entities.

A magickal journal/book of shadows is just recording your own experience AFTER you have experienced it, so that you can learn from your mistakes or correct any things that go wrong. It is not intended to distributing to other people so they can have blind faith. It's purpose is described here:

Same with prayer book, it is just a collection of blind faith rituals and prayers somebody made up, not from real experiences.

I wanna make something clear, when I refer to grimoires I'm talking about those who talk about "summoning spirits" and commanding them to appear. Of course there are grimoires for spiritual empowerment that predate the jews, as Maxine said. I dare you to find me a summoning grimoire which predates the jews and wasn't written in hebrew. Just give me the name of the grimoire if it exists, not any explanations/rationalizations/other excuses.

Definition of grimoire:

"grimoire [griːmˈwɑː]
n
(Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) a textbook of sorcery and magic"

Notice the definition of a GRIMIOIRE is clear, it is "a TEXTBOOK". You said that GRIMOIRES i.e. TEXTBOOKS predate the kikes. There's nothing there about "the book of life" or allegorical claptrap. Just admit that grimoires (i.e. TEXTBOOKS of magick) that summon demons don't predate the kikes, and you were referring to something else, not grimoires.

It's like I'm a xian and somebody asks me "give me some extra-biblical texts before the 2nd century which provides proof of jewsus" and I respond "the best book for this is the book of life, proof comes from personal contact, and they didn't need to write this in a book"!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Of course I know that, however the whole point (which you tried to dodge apparently) is that the DESCRIPTIONS of the beings in the jewish grimoires are of the enemy and designed to insult them. And they don't look like that. You responded by saying the grimoires for summoning Gods aren't jewish and some of them predate the kikes, well give me a name of such grimoire. I never said you need a ritual or something to summon a God, just to show the descriptions are made up.

In case you're still wondering, I already knew what you said about magick being in your blood e.t.c. and you really didn't need to write it. I meant grimoire in the LITERAL meaning of the word, a WRITTEN BOOK. All your reply sounded like you were trying to dodge/redirect the question, you could simply say there's no such thing as written grimoire about spirits before the kikes and you agree with me in this part.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Definition of grimoire:

"grimoire [griːmˈwɑː]
n
(Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) a textbook of sorcery and magic"

Notice the definition of a GRIMIOIRE is clear, it is "a TEXTBOOK". You said that GRIMOIRES i.e. TEXTBOOKS predate the kikes. There's nothing there about "the book of life" or allegorical claptrap. Just admit that grimoires (i.e. TEXTBOOKS of magick) that summon demons don't predate the kikes, and you were referring to something else, not grimoires.

It's like I'm a xian and somebody asks me "give me some extra-biblical texts before the 2nd century which provides proof of jewsus" and I respond "the best book for this is the book of life, proof comes from personal contact, and they didn't need to write this in a book"!!

Attachments :
Actually yes. The 4th into the 3rd would be very much how people would perceive "linear time" as being a 2nd dimension line... where the 2nd to the 3rd would be like drawing at least an intersecting line/s over the 2d line. The key here is perception... but even though the world is perceived as 3D, it is really 4D because the world and individuals time itself is somehow like woven or bent light.

I am constantly blinking in and out of the 3-5th dimension. What I mean by this is it is a matter of how time is woven around ones self in the form of manifested reality. For me this experience feels very Deja Vu like, to when I access the 5th (unconsciously) it goes from Deja Vu to realizing a pattern, or what I think of as a time loop. Attempting to change that loop would no doubt be 6th dimension, whereas one is then in the 7th as one has become aware of more if not all the possibilities of all time loops. Now of course, as far as the 2nd dimension, for the most part feel like. Am already experiencing that in a conglomeration between that and the 4th all the time, except for an experience I had which I will type later.

I knew I went a bit beyond what you asked, but I had to explain my understanding of it. One would probably ask "well I thought you could teleport like in the TV show Quantum Leap?" Well sorry not sci-fi movies.. this explanation is only a theoretical useful model "in context" to best describe how I experience things.

But I have strayed quite a bit so I'll tell an experience to get back to point. Awhile back I had a number of surreal experiences that "overlapped" and mixed in with regular 3D reality. This came in the form of seeing moving people and in-animate objects (cars or people on bikes) as literally looking flat moving towards me... similar to if you were to go to a gun range with moving posterboard targets. This was many years ago before going into Satanism.

jonathon_billing <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

I think it's like that. See if I inserted by hand perpendicularly with my fingers spread apart the flat-landers

Attachments :
There are different levels to dreaming.

You have your average dream, then your symbolic dream as you go deeper... then you work your way into Lucid Dreaming, and the further you go it really isn't dreaming anymore, but you can actually access other worlds. Lucid Dreaming is where you can begin to step across that "time barrier."

One could think that karma is really genetic memories.. and so essentially our past as well as entire ancestral line (past lives) are locked away there. So if you are dreaming heavily you possibly accessed the very root of your DNA's "timeclock" and yes our genes do have one go look it up, to where you went back in time to speak to your young self. Now this is experienced as a dream and may seem only like a dream and it sort of is.... but I believe on the JoS it made reference to the pineal gland as being like a portal or stargate in the center of ones head but didn't really say that much on it. I would guess this is part of the key that time traveling happens in ones head... where the pineal gland is used like a TV Tuner to tune into the energy of a certain time period and other similar phenomena.

eremoslukos8@... wrote:

While on the topic of Dreams, numerous times I've had a quit vivid dream (which allways took place near a large body of water) where I would approach a small child-around 4 or 5- who was crying. I placed my hand on his shoulder, turned him around to find it was me at that age(!) I then picked him(me) up, held him close as we cried together. I would then either wake up in tears, or wake myself up crying. Now I've gotten what seemed to me to be a generic answer from a "doctor" of sorts, that it was self-healing, but thought I'd throw it out there to those of you that undoubtedly have greater insight. Any & all ideas are welcome, as I "Know in my knower" that when I hear the right answer, I'll, well, know. Thank you all.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 23:56:21
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Someone please help me.... :(

It took a while before the Gods talked to me. They would only give me random messages at pertinent times. It was only when I reall connected with my former Guardian Demon Asmodeus did the Gods really start communicating with me.

After that, I spoke to a demon almost everyday. I'm around demons far more so than humans. Which is nice, because I have moved around a lot and that means I can take my friends with me.

I've never had a God appear to me as an animal either. The Gods have definitive forms and do not shapeshift. I've had Asmodeus appear to me in dreams as an old man, and another as young boy in my dreams. In both forms he had olive toned skin with long black hair. He appeared as a middle aged man to me to appear as a fatherly figure to conmfort me in the dream. He appeared as a teenager in another one, and we "hung out" in the dream.

I've only heard of one story of a God appearing as an animal. My friend summoned a rather sedomly talked to God, and in the vision he appeared as a beast. I talked to the same GOd later and saw him in his fully glory: sparking aura, flowing platnium hair, and strong nordic features. I know he appeared the same to my friend later, because that is HIS true form.

The Gods have a lot of pride in their appearences, running around as random crap and appearing before for us as such is far from prefferable for them.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS BEAUTY
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

----------

Attachments :
Good point. There is an anime called Naruto where he does a similar thing.. create multiple clone copies of himself, which can all think and learn, and when they die all the knowledge goes back to him in the amount of clone multiples. Interesting concept. In fact I'm wondering if things aren't already headed there with all this medical research like stem cells and cloning (which no doubt their pushing for). I would imagine in the future is they'd extend their lives by living through other bodies.... this means a vast majority of the population wouldn't be needed!

Not just the military creating voice illusions, but also visual and other senses.

jonathon_billing <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Could also make a thoughtform to stand in for himself.

Could create copies of his astral body.

Could stimulate your astral senses to create an image of him. Like how the USA Military has that beaming voices into your head technology.

My subconscious takes care of most of my physical movements. Perhaps the sub can also be taught to generate copies of oneself and send them out if you consciously intend that as a goal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Does this make sense?

Attachments :
There is no dodging. This is all happening in your head. I am talking about something different that is related. A "BOOK" of any name (grimoire, bible, book of shadows) is only a PSYCHOLOGICAL CONCEPT for ones "INNER SELF." What you FILL the PAGES in that BOOK are the sum of your DEEP INNER SELF. Your beliefs are a BLUEPRINT for how you "AUTOMATICALLY" MANIFEST the world around you and TUNE IN. Everyone has magick in their blood, its just a matter of how strong it is... this meaning many have it but are disempowered obviously or "shut off." If this all was not the case, then obviously what Maxine tries to teach: the common man wouldn't have any magick power through power meditation and their beliefs made real in magick ritual wouldn't work!

So when people read a xian bible, they tune their beliefs to magickally shut themselves off, because they are mentally conditioning themselves to BELIEVE that "unconsciously" at first. They also tune into the xian hell experiences and angels of the xian variety around them. There are angels of satan (demons) and then angels of other varieties like xianity (what you are familiar with angels being associated with).

So you don't really need to be sporting the title of magician or satanist or whatever, but simply be influenced to unconsciously practicing to eventually attain a heaven or hell or experience. Outer "titles" don't matter, that's why we are those who are "Within," because reality always starts out microcosmically (internal, within) and then becomes macrocosmic (external reality). That's where external BOOKS all are the same, as what is written in them to be READ (reading is the same as writing within) then becomes your reality. That is why Satan leads without a book, because you are already a walking biological book or computer to write and record your own experience. Grimoires, books of shadows and bibles are all semantics for a fancy name for a book. The trick is to overwrite all the Xian and other junk programming that has been written in your mind with that of your own choosing (from someone else, or your own imagination).

Either you really do not understand this or you are just trying to make it look like something else. If you really do not understand what I mean by "grimoires," then read the 1st-3rd paragraph I wrote above until it makes sense. I am obviously not talking about what you are talking about (as has been written).

Attachments :
Technical and trivial. You are using only your left brain and not left+right.

I wrote another post explaining what I meant on books in relation to internal/external. It does predate kikes to the beginning obviously according to that definition if you follow mine to the tee (obviously).

Ones persnal grimoire is collection of knowledge and experience. I'm not going to play semantic games as to what you want to label a book because I'm beyond that and have already explained it, if you don't get it, your loss. If one was to go deeper in ones self to explore the past and "roots" like the Nazi's did, one will find that ones personal (internal) grimoire or "book" is a collection of: lineage, knowledge, past lives (true karma), as well as this lifetimes past experiences.

In knowing this, a "kike grimoire" is not the same as a sorcerors personal (external) grimoire. Its simply a fancy name for a magickal book if you want to think in terms of an average magician using a grimoire. All real practitioners aren't practitioners but explorers and write their own magickal discoveries. And so do not look at magick books the same as average mages do.

Looking at published works is all fine ad dandy, but at the end of the day I find myself writing my own. Here's something to pose to you and Maxine... did your daemons ever show you sigils that are not listed as the goetics or any "known" published sigils on a personal forum or worldwide? Mine did, and I won't tell because that is personal between the daemon and me, just as it should be for the rest of you. This is where you write it in your own magickal book and call that book what you will..... Satanic Bible sound right or something else?

As for things being older than the kikes, a lot of things are obviously as they have twisted and taken from every culture into their own creations. That's what a lot of people do. This isn't news.

Definition of grimoire:

"grimoire [griːmˈwɑː]
n

This kind of makes me feel bad.. But a better word is humble. I'm sure there is a reason Satan has taken the time to come to me when he has, and everyday I gain more perspective of how blessed I truly am.
I will forever thank Satan for the guidance I receive from him.
It is wonderful that it got brought up because I have been wanting to ask Maxine and others about it, Satan himself is my man's GD. He has a very close relationship with him, and Satan has merged consciousness with him many times. Satans energy is completely different, his mannerisms are different, so no one can tell me that I was "imagining" it, or being fooled.
When Satan is speaking through him I am not with a lover, but a Father and God.
Satan has a plan for us, which I will not elaborate on, but you all will know with time.
Hail Satan!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:45:10 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Someone please help me.... :(

It all depends upon whom your Guardian Demon is. I have had more than one. Satan, himself has also been a Guardian to me. For years, he worked with me one on one. Now, he is and has been incredibly busy. Lilith came to me over a year ago and told me because Satan is now so busy [many extremely important and influential people call upon him for guidance], she will be working with me, which she has.

There have also been times when I had serious issues and called upon Satan. He always got back with me within some 24 hours. It is also true that when our Demons are busy, lesser Demons can take over at times. This does not mean that these higher beings cannot be in two places or more at one time on the astral. What this does mean, is happily, Satanism is growing to where many are calling upon the Powers of Hell to where it is way beyond two and three at a time.

I always try to handle whatever I can and only call upon the Powers of Hell when it is something I cannot handle. I work for Satan. In addition to his being my God, he is also my Boss. Satan and his Demons are very responsible and on top of things.

It must be a experience personal to only certain individuals. I've never had a GD unavailable and busy.

Jeremy Terry <dagger5893@... wrote:

----------

My prior post actually has to do with a post a little older than your last one on the same subject, where the person was confused about the wolf following him/her around. Its simple.. the gods/goddesses do come to us in animal forms for a number of reasons and it is a matter of time in ones evokations until one establishes a more settled relationship to where they take the ideal form that one can handle, which is normally a humanoid form, though I wouldn't call the gods human as they are way more than that. Like this animal form I spoke of, this goes deeper into the past. The perceived gods at the time weren't known as "satanic spirits," but had associations to more asiatic/siberian (far east) spirits and of course animals. The satanic goetic is simply the gods reappearing again in a more modern form. The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the
iceberg for knowing the gods. Ones true grimoire and relationship with the gods is locked away within genetic memory, which in itself influences the form they come to you as, aside from traditional associations. Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.

satan's one of my gds also. he has been all my life; ever since i dedicated myself to him at eleven. i also feel very blessed and humbled. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

This kind of makes me feel bad.. But a better word is humble. I'm sure there is a reason Satan has taken the time to come to me when he has, and everyday I gain more perspective of how blessed I truly am.
I will forever thank Satan for the guidance I receive from him.
It is wonderful that it got brought up because I have been wanting to ask Maxine and others about it, Satan himself is my man's GD. He has a very close relationship with him, and Satan has merged consciousness with him many times. Satans energy is completely different, his mannerisms are different, so no one can tell me that I was "imagining" it, or being fooled.
When Satan is speaking through him I am not with a lover, but a Father and God.
Satan has a plan for us, which I will not elaborate on, but you all will know with time.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:45:10
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Someone please help me.... :(

It all depends upon whom your Guardian Demon is. I have had more than one. Satan, himself has also been a Guardian to me. For years, he worked with me one on one. Now, he is and has been incredibly busy. Lilith came to me over a year ago and told me because Satan is now so busy [many extremely important and influential people call upon him for guidance], she will be working with me, which she has.

There have also been times when I had serious issues and called upon Satan. He always got back with me within some 24 hours. It is also true that when our Demons are busy, lesser Demons can take over at times. This does not mean that these higher beings cannot be in two places or more at one time on the astral. What this does mean, is happily, Satanism is growing to where many are calling upon the Powers of Hell to where it is way beyond two and three at a time.

I always try to handle whatever I can and only call upon the Powers of Hell when it is something I cannot handle. I work for Satan. In addition to his being my God, he is also my Boss. Satan and his Demons are very responsible and on top of things.

Jeremy Terry <dagger5893@ wrote:

----------

One of my very close friends asked her Guardian how she took care of more than one Satanist at a time and she said that she had one astral body just for astral merging. They are Gods. They are not subject to limitations. They have physical bodies on another planet that function completely, while they use their astral bodies to communicate with us. Open your mind a little.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 3:55:42 AM

You are thinking only with the left side of your brain.

Sorry to interject, but I was curious. I have been reading the "conversation" between the both of you (and enjoying it very much), and have found it very interesting on the two "view points", but for Miles I would like to ask a clarification question, if I may.

Are you refering to our DNA as the oldest form of a grimoire therefore it predates the kikes, while you mean kikesmasher is refering to physical written material? In other words two separate meanings of the same word?

If you are, then I understand what you mean by our blood contains the "magic". I was just wondering.

Thanks.

Hail Satan always!!!

There is no dodging. This is all happening in your head. I am talking about something different that is related. A "BOOK" of any name (grimoire, bible, book of shadows) is only a PSYCHOLOGICAL CONCEPT for ones "INNER SELF." What you FILL the PAGES in that BOOK are the sum of your DEEP INNER SELF. Your beliefs are a BLUEPRINT for how you "AUTOMATICALLY" MANIFEST the world around you and TUNE IN. Everyone has magick in their blood, its just a matter of how strong it is... this meaning many have it but are disempowered obviously or "shut off." If this all was not the case, then obviously what Maxine tries to teach: the common man wouldn't have any magick power through power meditation and their beliefs made real in magick ritual wouldn't work!

So when people read a xian bible, they tune their beliefs to magickally shut themselves off, because they are mentally conditioning themselves to BELIEVE that "unconsciously" at first. They also tune into the xian hell experiences and angels of the xian variety around them. There are angels of satan (demons) and then angels of other varieties like xianity (what you are familiar with angels being associated with).

So you don't really need to be sporting the title of magician or satanist or whatever, but simply be influenced to unconsciously practicing to eventually attain a heaven or hell or experience. Outer "titles" don't matter, that's why we are those who are "Within," because reality always starts out microcosmically (internal, within) and then becomes macrocosmic (external reality). That's where external BOOKS all are the same, as what is written in them to be READ (reading is the same as writing within) then becomes your reality. That is why Satan leads without a book, because you are already a walking biological book or computer to write and record your own experience. Grimoires, books of shadows and bibles are all semantics for a fancy name for a book. The trick is to overwrite all the Xian and other junk programming that has been written in your mind with that of your own choosing (from someone else, or your own imagination).

Either you really do not understand this or you are just trying to make it look like something else. If you really do not understand what I mean by "grimoires," then read the 1st-3rd paragraph I wrote above until it makes sense. I am obviously not talking about what you are talking about (as has been written).

I know from my own experience that when you ask for a relationship with Satan he shows up and stays with you. There have been moments in my life where I was sad or angry or hurting emotionally and the glorious Father showed up and I somehow felt better knowing that he was there which is more than I can say for the vile Jehovah, and his slaves!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

You are contradicting yourself, as you wrote in post number 25629:
**Interestingly, the gods that I'd evoke (after dedication) from
using their sigils call the same forms I have been experiencing my entire life.**

There is infinity. Just because humanity has limited senses [the spiritual senses have been cut off and strongly suppressed], this does not mean that there aren't dimensions and experiences that transcend what most can understand and access. Humanity, due to centuries of being cut off from and deprived of spirituality, has a very limited understanding of higher dimensions. You can't base everything in the vast universe upon your own limited understanding and experiences, you have to think outside of this.

'There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence'
--Satan, from the Al Jilwah

My prior post actually has to do with a post a little older than your last one on the same subject, where the person was confused about the wolf following him/her around. Its simple.. the gods/goddesses do come to us in animal forms for a number of reasons and it is a matter of time in ones evokations until one establishes a more settled relationship to where they take the ideal form that one can handle, which is normally a humanoid form, though I wouldn't call the gods human as they are way more than that. Like this animal form I spoke of, this goes deeper into the past. The perceived gods at the time weren't known as "satanic spirits," but had associations to more asiatic/siberian (far east) spirits and of course animals. The satanic goetic is simply the gods reappearing again in a more modern form. The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the iceberg
for knowing the gods. Ones true grimoire and relationship with the gods is locked away within genetic memory, which in itself influences the form they come to you as, aside from traditional associations. Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.

he sure does! hes been w/ me my entire life and stood by me when my own family wouldnt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damien_luciferi" <damien_luciferi@... wrote:

I know from my own experience that when you ask for a relationship with Satan he shows up and stays with you. There have been moments in my life where I was sad or angry or hurting emotionally and the glorious Father showed up and I somehow felt better knowing that he was there which is more than I can say for the vile Jehovah, and his slaves!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

You are contradicting yourself, as you wrote in post number 25629:
**Interestingly, the gods that I'd evoke (after dedication) from
using their sigils call the same forms I have been experiencing my entire life.**

There is infinity. Just because humanity has limited senses [the spiritual senses have been cut off and strongly suppressed], this does not mean that there aren't dimensions and experiences that transcend what most can understand and access. Humanity, due to centuries of being cut off from and deprived of spirituality, has a very limited understanding of higher dimensions. You can't base everything in the vast universe upon your own limited understanding and experiences, you have to think outside of this.

'There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence'
--Satan, from the Al Jilwah

My prior post actually has to do with a post a little older than your last one on the same subject, where the person was confused about the wolf following him/her around. Its simple.. the gods/goddesses do come to us in animal forms for a number of reasons and it is a matter of time in ones evokations until one establishes a more settled relationship to where they take the ideal form that one can handle, which is normally a humanoid form, though I wouldn't call the gods human as they are way more than that. Like this animal form I spoke of, this goes deeper into the past. The perceived gods at the time weren't known as "satanic spirits," but had associations to more asiatic/siberian (far east) spirits and of course animals. The satanic goetic is simply the gods reappearing again in a more modern form. The fact that they are portrayed as "72 Goetic" is simply a sorcerors recorded and ordered experiences, to which is only the tip of the iceberg
for knowing the gods. Ones true grimoire and relationship with the gods is locked away within genetic memory, which in itself influences the form they come to you as, aside from traditional associations. Now, of course, the latest rave is ET's... but that is simply a tactic by the enemy to distance everyone from the truth, as the ET are the gods taking an even more modern form. ET's aren't far off in outer space, but closer to home than one thinks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back